Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh (45480 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by TMSMedia: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress Tonto Dikeh, took to his Instagram handle to celebrate their son, King Andre who turns five today, February 17, IgbereTV reports.

In his post, Churchill prayed for God to honor King Andre's mum, Tonto, and also surround him with peace. His post reads:

''Today has always been a significant date in your life and existence. May the Lord surround you with peace, prosperity, bless your friends, honour your mum, and most importantly shower you true happiness all the days of your wonderful life. My son. KING ANDRE OMODAYO OLADUNNI CHURCHILL, on your birthday, I pray for nothing but your good health and happiness in life. May the grace of God keep you always protected in Jesus name''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLY9BlljQqc/?igshid=1e9nxyxoip7y5

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
He prays for the mother to be blessed. But the mother, in her own birthday wishes to the son, made no reference to the father. Hmmm!

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Cpossibility(m): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Bola146(f): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is the one of the reasons I hate about marriage, sweet love will suddenly turn bitter sad Only God knows why. One boy two surnames sad

Lord, just help me locate my own husband to me, I hate divorce, I don't pray it for my enemies.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by simplepee(f): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
I so much hate broken home.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by femi4: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
The power of 5mins...precision over longevity

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Useless 40seconds man,very manipulative wizard, after stylishly dissing her with his previous post he has come with a devilish prayer,thunder should also fire those supporting him and turning blind eye to his manipulative games.This Churchill is a very wicked man and posterity will judge him

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by PCG1: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by handsomeyinka(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good one churchill.

No marriage is easy but just stay calm

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
He's trying to sound like the good guy after he married his PA and best friend aka his sister, Rose Maurer or whatever.

The same woman Tonto told the world is sleeping with her husband which he denied and made her look like a crazy person.

Fear men and live a happy life.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by revived: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Brendaniel: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Useless 40seconds man,very manipulative wizard, after stylishly dissing her with his previous post he has come with a devilish prayer,thunder should also fire those supporting him and turning blind eye to his manipulative games.This Churchill is a very wicked man and posterity will judge him

Hanty cool down, just pray you don't meet bad people in your life whether male or female...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by handsomeyinka(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
..chai..u finish this guy oo.
How do you know his 40 secs?.
Abi bros don climb the horse?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
u don test his own? How u take know .

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by BlackPantherxXx: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin

Yoruba Angel

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Mikelarteta(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
A
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by HitRun(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bola146:
This is the one of the reasons I hate about marriage, sweet love will suddenly turn bitter sad Only God knows why. One boy two surnames sad

Lord, just help me locate my own husband to me, I hate divorce, I don't pray it for my enemies.

2 surnames? How?

Is it not the man that is supposed to "find"? How is God suppose to help you now?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Dalil8: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

Shut your trap!

Have you met the man to conclude he's wicked?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Realiz(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Don't know what all this paparazzi is all about.. he has two kid before this one oo. Prayer indeed! This two might still hook up for fast one behinde his new wife. Love smell.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by valentinenkem: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
It seems is a norm among people this days, no love without money....
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cute boy.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by overseasnbeyond: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Damn, why you dey vex on top another woman dicck like this?
Zzor:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by nanakgh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Deep
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by jieta: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
See as you carry totoh dikeh matter for head last last E go tire you.

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Hazardd(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
nawa.. this one really touched your womb... Lolz

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by gambia(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dalil8:

Shut your trap

Have you met the man to conclude he's wicked?
shut your trap too and put your silly brain at work

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by 90mat: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by taretoofine(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
See fine young man
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by nwakibie3(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

Tonto why na?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by ismoney: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
No hates.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by 0konjoIweala: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
This guy fuckup

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Valentine's Day With Their Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.