Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car (2796 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / I Want To Buy CRV 2004, Are There Any Issues I Should Know About / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by wabuk(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Any issues with the pontiac vibe pls
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by seanfer(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
It’s a Matrix in another body. But please don’t drag road with Keke Napep and commercial vehicles because the body parts are expensive.

5 Likes

Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by wabuk(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you my brother
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by wabuk(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you my brother. ]
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by Ahmad62(m): 5:45am On Feb 19, 2021
My elder bro has Pontiac vibe 2010 which I'm using now... It's a smooth ride with no issue... Just don't buy an old vehicle... Make sure you check d VIN, and go with your trusted mechanic for inspection before buying

3 Likes

Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by wabuk(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thanks bro I think this is the right time for Nigerian to let them know that there is no difference between matrix, corrola, and pontiac vibe. Same engine different body.

1 Like

Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by computerglobal(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2021

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by greatbrian(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2021
seanfer:
But please don’t drag road with Keke Napep and commercial vehicles because the body parts are expensive.

Una no go kill person with laugh.... I come dey inside church
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by seanfer(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
greatbrian:

Una no go kill person with laugh.... I come dey inside church

That is the truth. The bumper alone is above 70k, when you can get Matrix bumper for less than 30k. Headlight and side mirrors are expensive also. If one is buying that car then nothing like dragging road with Danfo and Keke napeps. Or else it will end in tears.

Modified

1 Like

Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by Alvin007: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
seanfer:

That is the truth. The bumper alone is above 70k, when you can get Matrix bumper for less than 3k. Headlight and side mirrors are expensive also. If one is buying that car then nothing like dragging road with Danfo and Keke napeps. Or else it will end in tears.

Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by seanfer(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=Alvin007 post=99284506][/quote]

30k I meant.
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by horlamilekan23: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ahmad62:
My elder bro has Pontiac vibe 2010 which I'm using now... It's a smooth ride with no issue... Just don't buy an old vehicle... Make sure you check d VIN, and go with your trusted mechanic for inspection before buying

I am so obsess with this car (vibe 09/010) and looking to get one.

Can you advise me to get it, any major issues ever since you have been using it?

Thanks
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by Dozieson(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
horlamilekan23:

I am so obsess with this car (vibe 09/010) and looking to get one.

Can you advise me to get it, any major issues ever since you have been using it?

Thanks

The I4 is using 2az engine. As someone earlier said, buy a very good grade of car to avoid issues
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by horlamilekan23: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dozieson:

The I4 is using 2az engine. As someone earlier said, buy a very good grade of car to avoid issues

Thanks for your imput boss.
i think it's high time i looked away, no one has said something encouraging about the car.
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by Alvin007: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Dozieson:

This is not entirely true. Some come with the 2zr- fe engine you’ll find in the 2009-13 Toyota Corolla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by olumzzz(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Thanks for your imput boss.
i think it's high time i looked away, no one has said something encouraging about the car.
Mechanically, it's a toyota matrix so it's a very good car.
But just as someone pointed out, the body parts are expensive.
So i would advise you comprehensively insure it so you can always cashout when anything touch the body
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by Dozieson(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Alvin007:

This is not entirely true. Some come with the 2zr- fe engine you’ll find in the 2009-13 Toyota Corolla.
Ok
Re: Pontiac Vibe,. Any Issues With The Car by lanapese1975: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
The 2010 Pontiac Vibe is a great choice for drivers looking for an affordable and reliable used car. If you're in the market for a used Pontiac Vibe, check out this review of the 2010 model. It has a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 158 horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque. Inside, the Vibe comes with a number of features including air conditioning, power locks, windows and mirrors, and cruise control. This is a great option for drivers looking to save money at the pump.

The 2010 Pontiac Vibe is a great choice for drivers looking for a reliable and affordable used car. To learn more about the 2010 Pontiac Vibe, read this review: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/13/review-2010-pontiac-vibe-cars-in-nigeria/..

The 2010 Pontiac Vibe has an impressive fuel economy rating of 22 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway. The Vibe also comes with a number of safety features such as antilock brakes, stability control, and side curtain airbags. It offers plenty of features, power, and fuel economy, all while providing a comfortable and stylish ride.

The 2010 Pontiac Vibe is a great choice for drivers looking for a reliable and affordable used car. To learn more about the 2010 Pontiac Vibe, read this review: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/13/review-2010-pontiac-vibe-cars-in-nigeria/..

To learn more about the 2010 Pontiac Vibe, read this review: topratedreviews_great-site_net/2023/06/13/review-2010-pontiac-vibe-cars-in-nigeria/..

(1) (Reply)

Car Antitheft Security System 30k Only, 08061371793 / What Is The Difference Between A Sport Car And A Muscle Car ? / Needed Documents For Vehicle Engine Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.