Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Mosquitoes Nuisance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquitoes Nuisance (210 Views)

Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Nuisance by stormborn28(m): 4:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Please nairaland, I need a suggestion on the right insecticide to use. The mosquitoes around my place seems to be immune to some of the insecticide I use.

Please I don't want "Otapiapia" because kids are around the house.

I need a very infective insecticide.
Thanks in advance
Re: Mosquitoes Nuisance by badaru911: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2021
... Go get Baygon... Or best, use a Mosquito net, you will enjoy it...
Re: Mosquitoes Nuisance by illicit(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Get rid of the bush, refuse and sewage in ur immediate area.... you need to destroy their breeding ground

(1) (Reply)

Don't Continue To Suffer With Eczema; Read This Now! / Have You Heard About Quantum Healing Without Drugs? / Say Goodbye To Toothache; Thes Home Remedies Will Work Magic When You Apply Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.