Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. (2243 Views)

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by And9: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Secondary Schoolgirl Takes Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Cut Her Hair.
She's in her 14 and has been nabbed after she attempted to shoot her teacher with a pistol in Cross River State.

PARADISE NEWS learnt that the student whose name is known as Blessing Bema was arrested on Wednesday at Government Secondary School, Ikot Ewa in Akpabuyo local government area of Cross River State.
According to Otunba Charles Edem, an eyewitness who shared the story, the teenager wanted to shoot her teacher for telling her to cut hair.

“This girl went to school at Government Secondary School Ikot Ewa with a gun to shoot her teacher for telling her to cut her coloured hair…

“Wonders can never end”, Otunba Charles Edem said.
Investigation is currently ongoing as Bema is being taken into the Nigerian Army custody.

Before now, school was a tamer for stubborn children and teachers where being feared like Hogan Bassey. Today, all that is in the past as both Parents and Students mistreat teachers for whatever reasons.

https://paradisenews.ng/64365/secondary-schoolgirl-takes-gun-to-school-to-shoot-teacher-who-asked-her-to-cut-her-hair

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by YourMajesty(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2021
This girl is into coded prostitution... Ashawo and Thief work hand in hand.

One of her numerous boyfriend who would definitely be a cultist and notorious armed robber might have given her the Awka made pistol to keep safe.

This beautiful girl just want to use her own hands to destroy her life.

Only God knows how many peniis she has been collecting from the neighborhood.

7 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Solsix(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2021
This gender that wants to destroy Joseph future in Egypt don reason properly
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2021
If I be one of those soldolies eh, I go back her puna sotey e go dey hot, Dem go blow breeze inside with hand fan

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by sweetMichael(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
these one soldier the look her Nash,

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Benards(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
The world is doomed.
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by joshbj(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Why do they have to call the military, police should handle internal affairs

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by dihno4real(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:
This girl is into coded prostitution... Ashawo and Thief work hand in hand.

One of her numerous boyfriend who would definitely be a cultist and notorious armed robber might have given her the Awka made pistol to keep safe.

This beautiful girl just want to use her own hands to destroy her life.

Only God knows how many peniis she has been collecting from the neighborhood.

See how you've sentimentally drifted the topic to the male gender? undecided

She was caught with a gun, having the intention of killing someone, yet you feel so sorry, and also have pity on her. Your feeling of sympathy is very commendable, after all we're humans. But my question is, would you have responded the same way if the culprit in question was a male student?

Certainly not!
You would have been among those shouting crucify him..!!!

It's folks like you (with same mentality) that disturb the neighborhood with the feminism thingy..

Note:
I first saw this post on facebook and saw how an average Nigerian thinks. The Nigerian society has a very subtle but powerful way of protecting the female folks even when they're are guilty of an act. They look for ways to shift the blame ( casting external locus of control). While the male folks will be labelled and punished accordingly if found guilty of similar act.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by YourMajesty(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
dihno4real:

She was cut with a gun, having the intention of killing someone, yet you feel so sorry, and also have pity on her. Your feeling of sympathy is very commendable, after all we're humans. But my question is, would you have responded the same way if the culprit in question was a male student?

Certainly not!

It's folks like you (with same mentality) that disturb the neighborhood with the feminism thingy..

Note:
I first saw this post on facebook and saw how an average Nigerian thinks. The Nigerian society has a very subtle but powerful way of protecting the female folks even when they're are guilty of an act. They look for ways to shift the blame ( casting external locus of control). While the male folks will be labelled and punished accordingly if found guilty of similar act.
Seriously, I don't understand the bullshit you stressed your fingers to type.

Is it that you lack the ability to comprehend or you just decided to throw your brains out?

Go through my comment and read carefully this time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by dihno4real(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:

Is it that you lack the ability to comprehend or you just decided to throw your brains out?

No!
Rather you should go through my comment again but this time put your emotions and sentiment aside and be objective with an open mind.
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by blazepascal(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
she is strong hearted she should join the military
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by DaInferno(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Viknat:
If I be one of those soldolies eh, I go back her puna sotey e go dey hot, Dem go blow breeze inside with hand fan
then wetin go happen afterwards? undecided
you just sound like them disbanded SARS!
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by DaInferno(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
dihno4real:

She was caught with a gun, having the intention of killing someone, yet you feel so sorry, and also have pity on her. Your feeling of sympathy is very commendable, after all we're humans. But my question is, would you have responded the same way if the culprit in question was a male student?

Certainly not!

Note:
salutè
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by DaInferno(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
YourMajesty:

the way I d look you, be like you and sense no get anything in common o

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Skywalker909(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
One can only imaging the people that gave birth to this one...
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Tohsynetita1: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Onyenna(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Juvenile delinquent!!

What insolence!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Kingluqman(m): 5:01am On Feb 19, 2021
This one don dey see gun teytey. My question be sey who give am gun
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by Danzakidakura(m): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2021
You will catch a Terrorist from the north hide his face from media but catch a minor form south expose her face on media.
Re: Secondary School Girl Caught With A Gun In School. Picture. by JuIiusmalema: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2021
sweetMichael:
these one soldier the look her Nash,
e dey look by style

(1) (Reply)

Poor Results Of UNN College Of Medicine Students (Photos) / Fupre 2008/2009 Post Ume How Was It? / Jambutme For 2011/2012 Is How Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.