Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. (5488 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by OAM4J: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
^right! grin grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
justwise:

I will strongly advice them to stay away from thieves like you.
@justwise pls can i employ you to work with me here in Canada as my PA?   grin grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
OAM4J:

^right! grin grin
@AOM4J, WHY ARE U LAUGHING? So u too think am a scam eh?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by OAM4J: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
Gpowered79:

@AOM4J, WHY ARE U LAUGHING? So u too think am a scam eh?

YES. You are a scam, a lier, a thief, a crook, a fraud, an embarrassment to the the Nation and a wicked man!
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
OAM4J:

YES. You are a scam, a lier, a thief, a crook, a fraud, an embarrassment to the the Nation and a wicked man!
i just pity ur ignorance
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
Gpowered79:

@justwise pls can i employ you to work with me here in Canada as my PA?   grin grin

No, i don't work for a criminal.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2011
justwise:

No, i don't work for a criminal.
@justwise, criminal is just a name. i promise i will pay u more than what u are earning right were u are working now , trust me.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2011
Gpowered79:

@justwise, criminal is just a name. i promise i will pay u more than what u are earning right were u are working now , trust me.

You are a poor criminal, go get a job 1st.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2011
@justwise
justwise:

, i just pity your ignorance.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2011
justwise:

come let me feed you for 10 yrs. i am richer than u know
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by OAM4J: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
^Who wants to join you in spending cursed money?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2011
OAM4J:

^Who wants to join you in spending cursed money?

Do you think that that a Native Dr has the money to buy local gin let alone the money to feed himself?
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2011
justwise:

Do you think that that Native Dr has the money to buy local gin let alone the money to feed himself?
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by wakae: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
mr visa man, we know that nigerians will go any extent to make money. when i saw ur post, i felt um, this may work but as i read the post of the other persons(tanx to them) ,it just dawned on me that you are using jazz even online. e no go work cos all of una na scam. we will go to the embassy and we go get that visa in jesus name. commmon let me hear you all say an amen
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
Gpowered79:

For those of you who are in Canada and want to confirm this Visa plan you can reach me here in canada, "222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0R3". and call me on this--  0871 222 5969.

Or better still you can reach me on my personal house at "502 TUNNEL MOUNTAIN ROAD,Banff,T0L0C."

Poster, when I first read your post, I was starting to give you the benefit of doubt. Yes it is possible to have a US visa without an interview. I got my first US visa without interview.  In fact, I don’t even know what the walls inside the US embassy look like.

I started to question your thread only after you posted your contact in Canada. If you live in Canada, you should know that Canadians write their number with the prefix "1" and not "0".

Second, you say you are in Winnipeg; the area code of Winnipeg is 403. And a Google search indicated the prefix “871” that you provided in your contact is an area code around the California area.

Furthermore, you provided two contact numbers. On a different thread you are a doctor who can be contacted in Nigeria. On this thread, you are in Winnipeg. So, where are you located exactly?

Should we believe that you are in Winnipeg, Nigeria or California?
Would you please clarify this matter? I am waiting for your feedback.

Even better, can I have a contact in Canada where I can reach you.

Sincerely,

TheCongo
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Busybody2(f): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
TheCongo:

Poster, when I first read your post, I was starting to give you the benefit of the doubt. Yes it is possible to have a US visa without an interview. I got my first US visa without interview. In fact, I don’t even know what the walls inside the US embassy look like.

I started to question your thread only after you posted your contact in Canada. If you live in Canada, you should know that Canadians write their number with the prefix "1" and not "0".

Second, you say you are in Winnipeg; the area code of Winnipeg is 403. And a Google search indicated the prefix “871” that you provided in your contact is an area code around the California area.

Furthermore, you provided two contact numbers. On a different thread you are a doctor who can be contacted in Nigeria. On this thread, you are in Winnipeg. So, where are you located exactly?

Should we believe that you are in Winnipeg or in Nigeria?

Sincerely,

TheCongo

**scrapping my jaw from the floor** wow, this masterpiece approach deserves a standing ovation, beautifully and eloquently delivered professionally without being antagonistic, bravo Sir TheCongo.

Err. . . may I ask a favour please . . . err. . . its for a charitable cause of course cheesy Please can you for the sake of humanity spare a few of your precious time coaching JustwiseJustdunce how it is done, instead of him running around like a headless chicken, tying himself up in knots, frothing at the mouth and abusing people's parents and wishing/arrogantly predicting people's death undecided

Don't worry, he is a jobless loafabout hence flexible and can start anytime, even this minute grin Thank you very much Sir, you are far too kind grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by OAM4J: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^Iyalode, wetin you dey find here? Comot here now and go wait for me for room. By the time I finish flogging you with koboko today, yo go know how to talk to my buddy Justwise with respect.

But seriously BB, these fraudulent agents are terrible, if only you know the damages they cause for potential genuine travelers at those embassies, besides the wreck they cause their victims.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Busybody2(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
OAM4J:

^^Iyalode, wetin you dey find here? Comot here now and go wait for me for room. By the time I finish flogging you with koboko today, yo go know how to talk to my buddy Justwise with respect.

But seriously BB, these fraudulent agents are terrible, if only you know the damages they cause for potential genuine travelers at those embassies, besides the wreck they cause their victims.

I stopped reading at the koboko bit, only just because i get to gloat to Mukina2 and Jennykadry and Spikedcylinder that you and I are now officially Mr & Mrs OAM4BB from today henceforth cheesy cheesy cheesy Yay, i can't wait to rub those trifling ladies nose in it that OAM4BB chose me over them because he knows correct quality things like me grin

I am off to go and print and frame this 10000 times and circulate it to all and sundry, dem go take cheesy

Which Country are we flying to this weekend and which of your 7 private jets are we taking darlink cheesy **pinching self, no I am not dreaming, OAM4BB is finally mine for keeps**

I can't even be bothered to read the rest of his comment, i bet he was discussing whom we were going to fly in for the catering, my hair, etc for our upcoming party to announce our engagement to the world grin Yippee grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by damola1: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Busy_body:

**scrapping my jaw from the floor** wow, this masterpiece approach deserves a standing ovation, beautifully and eloquently delivered professionally without being antagonistic, bravo Sir TheCongo.

Err. . . may I ask a favour please . . . err. . . its for a charitable cause of course cheesy Please can you for the sake of humanity spare a few of your precious time coaching JustwiseJustdunce how it is done, instead of him running around like a headless chicken, tying himself up in knots, frothing at the mouth and abusing people's parents and wishing/arrogantly predicting people's death undecided

Don't worry, he is a jobless loafabout hence flexible and can start anytime, even this minute grin Thank you very much Sir, you are far too kind grin

Seconded, pls pls,
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by OAM4J: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
hey my dear BB, dont get it wrong. when it comes to the number of women I can have I am a Muslim and Islam permits me to have 4 women at a time and replace them as I want. Even though you are number 4, the latest one kiss, you should show some respect to your 'Iyales' especially Mukina2 my 1st wife who is so generous to allow me have 3 more wives.

BTW, no special holiday for you, only koboko flogging you'll get until you make peace with my buddy justwise. You promised to be peaceful and loving in 2011, prove it cool
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Busybody2(f): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
OAM4J:

hey my dear BB, dont get it wrong. when it comes to the number of women I can have I am a Muslim and Islam permits me to have 4 women at a time and replace them as I want. Even though you are number 4, the latest one kiss, you should show some respect to your 'Iyales' especially Mukina2 my 1st wife who is so generous to allow me have 3 more wives.

BTW, no special holiday for you, only koboko flogging you'll get until you make peace with my buddy justwise. You promised to be peaceful and loving in 2011, prove it cool

Yes Darlink, your wish is always my command my love, i promise to always be the meek, docile and gentle lady you married kiss [s]YOU JUST WAIT TILL I GET THAT RING ON MY FINGER AND MOVE INTO MY OWN QUARTER , YOU WILL SMELL PEPPER, YOU AND THOSE RUST BUCKETS YOU CALL WIFEY 1, 2, AND 3, YOU WILL SEE angry angry grin[/s]
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:59am On Apr 18, 2011
TheCongo:

Poster, when I first read your post, I was starting to give you the benefit of doubt. Yes it is possible to have a US visa without an interview. I got my first US visa without interview.  In fact, I don’t even know what the walls inside the US embassy look like.

Should we believe that you are in Winnipeg, Nigeria or California?

Sincerely,

TheCongo

Hello @The congo, the Nigeria Number is Mr Jonathan in there in Nigeria who will put you through in all the process of the traveling.
So this other numbers above is a private numbers i use here. But i cannot be and do your Visa for you i must be in Nigeria so that is why i said you should contact
that Nigeria number.

Thank you The Congo.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2011
Gpowered79:

Hello @The congo, the Nigeria Number is Mr Jonathan in there in Nigeria who will put you through in all the process of the traveling.
So this other numbers above is a private numbers i use here. But i cannot be and do your Visa for you i must be in Nigeria so that is why i said you should contact
that Nigeria number.

Thank you The Congo.

What private number? Like Siena pointed out b4, that number is from[b] lastminute.com                    [/b] http://www.lastminute.com/site/travel/hotels/error.html  Keep deceiving urself
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
Gpowered79:

that Nigeria number.

Thank you The Congo.

Where are you located at this time? Are you in Canada?

TheCongo
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by suwailad(f): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
The poster has not being honest. why worry!

(1) (2) (3)

Bellview Airline Was Bombed To Kill Waziri Mohammed - Red Cross Chief / How Find Cheap Flight Tickets Online - Tips and Tricks I use myself / Nursing Adaptation-ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.