Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof (3238 Views)

Promised Land (land Of Canaan) Is Not Where You Think It Is / Abraham's Promised Land And The Gaza Conflict / TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by flashlink(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2021
Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the SOUTH

As you can see, Abraham went up out of Egypt, to the south, he went south of Egypt into Africa, not north.
Newer Bible versions replace the South with Negev, but about one hundred other South's in scripture translated Negev do not make sense, since Negev is the part of the Arabian strip where modern Israel is located.

The word "up" was also used because the topography of Egypt is lower compared to the regions further south of Egypt; this is why the River Nile flows from Southern Africa and empties at the Mediterranean Sea in Egypt.
This is also why Upper Egypt is in the South and Lower Egypt is in the north.

The river Euphrates, the real one is what is currently known today as River Niger. God promised Abraham the land from the river of Egypt (Nile), to the Euphrates, and this also makes sense since Abraham went into the south of Africa.
There are no old maps of modern Euphrates River, because it was invented.
Whereas, the real Euphrates even according to ancient maps of 500 years ago, is the modern day river Niger.

Genesis 15:18
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

So, from River Nile to to the Euphrates (modern day river Niger) is the boundary of the Promised land, all the way to South Africa.
The biblical locations still remain in Africa.

Search on Google for these locations :
Mount Sion in Kenya
Gibeon in Namibia
Gaza in Mozambique
Mamre in South Africa

The REAL Jerusalem is the Kalahari desert in Southern Africa ; it is now desolate just as Jeremiah prophesied.

Jeremiah 9:11
And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by Fahdiga(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2021
But definitely not Nigeria
Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by flashlink(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
But definitely not Nigeria

Nigeria is part of the land

1 Like

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by jaheymezz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Donnie you still dey disguise?

1 Like

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by bobestman(m): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2021
How it all happened even our ancestors (blacks) of 1000yrs back don't know it. All these maps and documentary videos you guys are making isn't authentic. If you keep teaching these things you don't understand and even many of your ancient ancestors don't, you may look like a false teacher when the truth comes out. Soon all will be corrected by the chosen one to do it. These things are very deep and if I tell you tbe little I know you won't believe

2 Likes

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2021
flashlink:
Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the SOUTH

As you can see, Abraham went up out of Egypt, to the south, he went south of Egypt into Africa, not north.
Newer Bible versions replace the South with Negev, but about one hundred other South's in scripture translated Negev do not make sense, since Negev is the part of the Arabian strip where modern Israel is located.

The word "up" was also used because the topography of Egypt is lower compared to the regions further south of Egypt; this is why the River Nile flows from Southern Africa and empties at the Mediterranean Sea in Egypt.
This is also why Upper Egypt is in the South and Lower Egypt is in the north.

The river Euphrates, the real one is what is currently known today as River Niger. God promised Abraham the land from the river of Egypt (Nile), to the Euphrates, and this also makes sense since Abraham went into the south of Africa.
There are no old maps of modern Euphrates River, because it was invented.
Whereas, the real Euphrates even according to ancient maps of 500 years ago, is the modern day river Niger.

Genesis 15:18
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

So, from River Nile to to the Euphrates (modern day river Niger) is the boundary of the Promised land, all the way to South Africa.
The biblical locations still remain in Africa.

Search on Google for these locations :
Mount Sion in Kenya
Gibeon in Namibia
Gaza in Mozambique
Mamre in South Africa

The REAL Jerusalem is the Kalahari desert in Southern Africa ; it is now desolate just as Jeremiah prophesied.

Jeremiah 9:11
And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

What is this man posting...? cry

The real Gibeon is in the Middle East. Modern-day Palestine to be precise.

Let me enlighten you:

Gibeon in Namibia was named after the real city of Gibeon in the Middle East. Guess who did that? Some bible-crazy guy called Kido Witbooi in 1850 AD. Feel free to consult Wikipedia.

Meanwhile, the Gazaland in Mozambique has absolutely nothing to do with the one in Palestine. The former is an entire region stretching from Zimbabwe to Mozambique while the latter is a city.

Don't thank me now.

1 Like

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2021
What are those scam maps that you have up there by the way? sad

1 Like

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by flashlink(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:

That's what they'd tell you, but before even 1700, Gibeon was there in Namibia before the name Namibia was formed.
Also, please LEARN to read carefully before rushing to reply.
Do you think I've not thought or been told about these things you're loosely mentioning.
Show me just ONE ancient map of Gibeon in the middle east.
Also, why didn't you read the bible passages I posted that completely agrees with all this?
Be slow to speak and quick to learn.
Have you even googled the so-called meteorites in Gibeon, Namibia?
Study this first and be sure.

What is this man posting...? cry

The real Gibeon is in the Middle East. Modern-day Palestine to be precise.

Let me enlighten you:

Gibeon in Namibia was named after the real city of Gibeon in the Middle East. Guess who did that? Some bible-crazy guy called Kido Witbooi in 1850 AD. Feel free to consult Wikipedia.

Meanwhile, the Gazaland in Mozambique has absolutely nothing to do with the one in Palestine. The former is an entire region stretching from Zimbabwe to Mozambique while the latter is a city.

Don't thank me now.

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by flashlink(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
mansakhalifa:
What are those scam maps that you have up there by the way? sad

How did you know that they are scam?
Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by flashlink(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
bobestman:
How it all happened even our ancestors (blacks) of 1000yrs back don't know it. All these maps and documentary videos you guys are making isn't authentic. If you keep teaching these things you don't understand and even many of your ancient ancestors don't, you may look like a false teacher when the truth comes out. Soon all will be corrected by the chosen one to do it. These things are very deep and if I tell you tbe little I know you won't believe

Of course, I'll look like a false teacher.
The funny thing is that it is foolish to just assume because even our ancestors have lost MANY of their history and are still losing.
Many youths don't even know about the Biafran war of just 50 years ago...
Now imagine a history of 2000 years ago.
Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by flashlink(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
bobestman:

Anybody can post anything, but I am doing so with the confirmation of THE BIBLE.
If you can't use the bible to buttress and show it, then it's most definitely invalid.
Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by bobestman(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
flashlink:

Anybody can post anything, but I am doing so with the confirmation of THE BIBLE.
If you can't use the bible to buttress and show it, then it's most definitely invalid.

The same Bible your enemies have whitewashed and gave you almost opposite of the things you read today? I agreed and know it all happened in Africa but those places you always refer to that it happened as the so called Bantu ppl gave you is what I disagreed with. Those places far East and south are settlement sites for migrating ppl. Human life began in the Sub-Saharan and it where everything you are talking about is. All black manu/man moved out from there. It's is the land of Negro/Neegro/Niggars/Ndigboo that's how they gave it to you. It's the biblical house of God or land of God they told you judgement will begin from unknown to Christians. It's Igbo land that everyone must fight and try to kill but in the end it will overcome them all and thru them all blacks will rise and all ancient nation restored. It's the reason the ppl of the land called it Nigger-area/Negroland. It's the giant of Africa that's trampled now about to rise. It's the land of creation. What's about to happen now is for the cleansing of the land and soon the Ancient and first black nationsshall be restored in it but not without war! That's what Mandela prophecied and about to tell you below. He is one the Bantu ppl who don't know that they are products of the Sub-Saharan. This is a secret not known to mortals. Let's keep watching as it unfolds.

Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by bobestman(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
flashlink:

Of course, I'll look like a false teacher.
The funny thing is that it is foolish to just assume because even our ancestors have lost MANY of their history and are still losing.
Many youths don't even know about the Biafran war of just 50 years ago...
Now imagine a history of 2000 years ago.
It's true and you are right. It could help to help others remember who they are but everyone is in error and don't know the true fact until the one to correct it all comes and the blindness will clear from our eyes. Then will Africa know who they truly are. It's all about patience. We should do our best by praying for ourselves, family and love ones cos what's coming is gonna be raw! That's why it's written, he that endures till the end shall be saved.
Re: Abraham's Promised Land Is Sub-saharan Africa, With Proof by flashlink(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
bobestman:

The same Bible your enemies have whitewashed and gave you almost opposite of the things you read today? I agreed and know it all happened in Africa but those places you always refer to that it happened as the so called Bantu ppl gave you is what I disagreed with. Those places far East and south are settlement sites for migrating ppl. Human life began in the Sub-Saharan and it where everything you are talking about is. All black manu/man moved out from there. It's is the land of Negro/Neegro/Niggars/Ndigboo that's how they gave it to you. It's the biblical house of God or land of God they told you judgement will begin from unknown to Christians. It's Igbo land that everyone must fight and try to kill but in the end it will overcome them all and thru them all blacks will rise and all ancient nation restored. It's the reason the ppl of the land called it Nigger-area/Negroland. It's the giant of Africa that's trampled now about to rise. It's the land of creation. What's about to happen now is for the cleansing of the land and soon the Ancient and first black nationsshall be restored in it but not without war! That's what Mandela prophecied and about to tell you below. He is one the Bantu ppl who don't know that they are products of the Sub-Saharan. This is a secret not known to mortals. Let's keep watching as it unfolds.

You can disagree with me, after all, most people would.
The Bible was stolen from us by Europeans reformed, whitewashed through media and the teachings twisted, but the truth is still lying bare for everyone.
I know that you've read this post and see how true it is.
I'm not telling you to follow any white Jesus because the Messiah was AN African true and true, same with the Israelites till today.

It is now your choice to reclaim your stolen identity that was taken from you, thereby leaving you with a fraction of who you are.
The Bible was written by my ancestors.
YES, Nigeria according to prophecy is a very pivotal country.
Things will happen here, many things...
The war or of Armaggeddon will also happen in this West Africa, most likely Nigeria.
So, I agree with you on the Nigerian aspect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Ungodly Row: Dawkins Sues His Disciple / Tb Joshua's Anointed Water Heals The People ! / Happy Birthday Mother Mary! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.