Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life (38098 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Cute Photos / BBNaija's Omashola To Fiancée On Her Birthday: Thanks For Tolerating My Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by TMSMedia: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian business mogul, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-Money has thanked God for adding a year to his life as he celebrates his 40th birthday today February 18, IgbereTV reports.

E-money wrote via his Instagram handle;

“Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaVAjbArkn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E-Money's wife, Juliet Okonkwo celebrated her husband via her Instagram handle. She wrote;

"My King Nwoke lke ! Nwoke Oma, Afu Dimkpa a fu ogo no go imi a ! Dim oma My Super Man, My Heartbeat My Amebo Partner, Babes we can be Petty sha A loving Father to My Soldiers the reason for my smiles The Man that rocks My World. Happy Birthday My Love l pray for God's Unstoppable Blessings in your Life l pray for good health, long life , more Success and Peace May You live Long to see Your Children Children May we live Long to Celebrate more Birthdays in the Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ.... Amen Happy Birthday My Baby Boo @iam_emoney1"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLblGRql7A6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E-Money's brother and popular musician, Kcee took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his brother.

Sharing a video of himself and his brother E-Money, Kcee wrote;

"Dear brother, thank you for being the coolest guy/brother everyone wished to have. I wish you the absolute best on your special day. May God bless you. blood for life @iam_emoney1"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaUTd9DnwM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdMdfauYc9k

8 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by osamz007: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2021
ODOGWU

airforce1 took the last pictures

Juanmike:
This Kcee, no sabi sing, come dey follow em bro like flies dey follow shit, useless.

HATRED NO GO KILL YOU

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Kinglite: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by pepperdemzombie: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Na which kain biabia come be dis na?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Built2last: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
If i didn't query you when you were swimming in poverty, I will be evil to question how you made your money.

All man will answer for himself.

Happy birthday and best wishes

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Elsanchez: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Happy birthday E money

More blessings bro

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by LMS1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Active Members:
Obi Cubanna
E Money
Jowizaza
Badyosha
Mr White
B Naira
Dino Malaye
Opa6ix
Bitcoin Lord
Shy Boss
Jagaban

Expired Members:
Hushpuppy
Invictus Obi
Woodberry
Sani Abacha
*If Your Name Is Not In Any Of The Above FBI List Of 'Most Succesfull Nigerians' Past And Present
Pls Dont Panic,
Your Own Case Is Being Handled By The EFCC.grin
Sign:interpol

#postmadeunderDinfluece

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Theta1: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
My man

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by PCG1: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
ɦɮɖ ʍaռ
ɨʄ ռa ʄօʀ ʍʏ stʀɛɛt tɦɛʏ ʄօʀ ɖօռ ɮaʄʄ ʏօʊ աatɛʀ&saռɖ tɨʀɛɖ........ʊsɛʟɛss sɛt օʄ քɛօքʟɛcheesy

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by hezyfem(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
I DON HEAR, THANKS

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Officialgarri: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Aurforce1 looking at his mentor at 36....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Obynopositive: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Igbo amaka....................

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Juanmike(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
This Kcee, no sabi sing, come dey follow em bro like flies dey follow shit, useless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Goldbw122(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
The money man

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Chukwutobi: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thank God for him.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Alphocoss43(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Mysticluv(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Dotunking01: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Celebration of life should be part of human nature. You have fulfilled that. Go enjoy your age. You deserve am regardless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by seyz91(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
we share same birth date but obviously grace is always different sha grin
TMSMedia:
Nigerian business mogul, Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-Money has thanked God for adding a year to his life as he celebrates his 40th birthday today February 18, IgbereTV reports.

E-money wrote via his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaVAjbArkn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E-Money's wife, Juliet Okonkwo celebrated her husband via her Instagram handle. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLblGRql7A6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E-Money's brother and popular musician, Kcee took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his brother.

Sharing a video of himself and his brother E-Money, Kcee wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaUTd9DnwM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdMdfauYc9k

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by janedonez(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Celebrate E-money. No time

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Bettybbb: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Birthday blessings odogwu nwoke
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by vincentjk(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kcee and E money be like ejima.

But when igbo boys make money e dey show wella plus class and every every choi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Happy birthday to him, life is sweet when you have money..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by bigdammyj: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Noted
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by StubbornGENIUS: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ego amaka jare kiss Money is sweet.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Agbebakun22: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Are those guys twin or what cux there resemblance is something else hardly differentiate who is kcee or emoney

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by milkyworld(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Some names speak for themselves.

E-money, enjoy my brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by Amspecial: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin
Re: E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life by superior1: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Good for him.

One day, we would know how the money came by

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Sexy In Crop Top (Photos) / Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest / Adaeze Oputa Stuns In Thread Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.