Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest (38096 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by retsonbiz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
I just tire when I read some useless tweets and updates about Tuface.
As a Fada, e no go nice if I just sidon make some guys dey fuckup, dey miss yarn because dem Mumu never Do.
Have we not suffered Enough?
Are we not Hungry Enough?
Has Corruption not crippled our Peoity not damaged our Morality enough?
Wetin remain again, no be to enter street?

If some can't see the sense in the march Tuface is organizing why must they insist on exposing their ignorance on our social highway. If Tubaba like make e get 7 kids with 3 babymamas, what has that got to do with the price of garri in the market?
Has TuFace not been actively involved in the demand for good governance before now? So why is it that he has ulterior motives now.

Anyhow, anywhere any day I go show, because Na our future we they fight for. Since last year me and some exceptional nigerian youths are also putting together The Mother of all rally's to be held in Abuja. We must see the end of this nonsense.
Pikin wey say him mama no go rest, him too no go sleep. We they come, them go know how far. Am calling on all celebrities wey get mouth to speak out and fall out. Everybody wey dey fraustrated with this country must show, enough is enough.
#OurMumuDonDo.

https://www.facebook.com/156922181023054/photos/a.652786811436586.1073741825.156922181023054/1187971907918071/?type=3&theater

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3778453_images213_jpeg_jpeg491352128288ff3c9c4c7a70a7d6d127

226 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by casttlebarbz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
this is nothing but the plain truth...these politicians will keep doing wrong if we dont let them know that it is enough .

d useless NLC should also declare a nation wide strike in support of this protest...they are just there for nothing

249 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by azimibraun: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
We don hear you... Next person.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by gunuvi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oya haters make una come tell us about how Charly boy be gay or he be bad area father....abeg make una come o.
Nonsense people.
I stand with tubaba and the area father. No more no less.

302 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by adonbilivit: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
port Harcourt first son @Duncan Mighty should stage the same protest in ph since he stays there.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by otitokoroleti: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na So! May all zombies die prematurely!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
AREA FATHER HAS SPOKEN...... IF I HEAR KPIM FROM ANYBODY AGAIN...NA FLOG I GO FLOG THAT PERSON....

Blackface him career don die finish they tell us wetin we go do or na the other one we follow man commot for Nigeria we go follow her footstep..

Enoughisenough...... this is not about party alliance....hunger no sabi pdp and apc nor igbo yorouba or hausa

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Qmerit(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Well said! I never knew this man is so intelligent and spot on. Read well and it is not about apc like some people re carrying on their heads but about the general governance in Nigeria, Fayose inclusive who looted bailout and refused to pay workers and narrowing the protest toward federal govt alone, NO NO NO all political parties re involved, APC, PDP, APGA ETC. Okorochas inclusive, Bello inclusive, Okowa nkor, almost all of the govs, let no group pencil it down to PMB alone yes he has his own too to me it's minor, Lawbreakers/sinators should also know it's bout them not one person! PMB has given bailout twice to govs since he came yet they won't pay all cause of Immunity which is impunity to me. Local govt chairmen nkor they re silent robbers. House of reps and state reps members are only seen during campaign and if there is fight of interest in the house, u don't hear differ parties once it's time to share loots/embezzled they gather like ants after sugar/honey. We fight ourselves online and collect bullets during campaign. If all these re the reason for the protest I ll be part of it. If otherwise count me and my like minds out!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by adonbilivit: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
lalasticlala let's keep pushing this government to deliver. you are instrumental to this in your own little way. all you need do is just keep pushing objective threads relating to this to the fp

17 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by akakurukukaku(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why una nor protest when una brother GEJ de destroy Nigeria. The truth is that no sensible Nigerian would take u guys seriously.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by ozoigbondu: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
akakurukukaku:
Why una nor protest when una brother GEJ de destroy Nigeria.
The truth is that no sensible Nigerian would take u guys seriously.

Your zombiezm no get expiry date undecided

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by ozoigbondu: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hunger has been resetting zombies brain grin

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Drversatile: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
akakurukukaku:

Speak for yourself and don't ever I REPEAT don't ever in your life generalize again on matters as sensitive as this. Are you one of the politicians giving Nigerians problem or you are paid?

You talked about GEJ : During GEJ how much was;
A bag of rice...?
A litre of PMS...?
A litre of Kerosene...?
A litre of Diesel ...?
A dollar to the naira...?
A bag of cement...?
Iron rod...?
Malaria drugs...?
Beverages ...?
Transportation ...?
Etc
Honestly I feel like seeing you physical to reset your brain that PMB hunger has caused for you due to lack of notorious meal to enhance your thinking faculty. [Sorry I went personal but you deserve it with your comment]

215 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
akakurukukaku:
this one is still deluded. You think this is about GEJ and PMB? I spit at your stupidity guy.

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by JideAmuGiaka: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
ozoigbondu:
Hunger has been resetting zombies brain grin

Some of them have Buhari's excreta in there but hunger is doing a very good job.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by DonCortino: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
akakurukukaku:

Has anybody called u a goat today?

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by osemoses1234(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
akakurukukaku:
. Nah u open ur eyes write all dis rubbish guy I dey shame for you.. nah like dis u b cow

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by dederocs(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
They have grown to love the suffering and smiling,dont know why they keep talking about his private life,like only saints protest. Naija get wack men sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by dederocs(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
akakurukukaku:
Speak for urself,the protest is needed,every citizen has a right to protest.. Not everyone is docile.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:

This is the kind of mumu he was referring to.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by prince9851(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by jeeqaa7(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2017
G
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by MrGreenMavro: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2017
angry
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by winkmart: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2017
OK
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Life4Varnity: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2017
gunuvi:
Oya haters make una come tell us about how Charly boy be gay or he be bad area father....abeg make una come o.
Nonsense people.
I stand with tubaba and the area father. No more no less.

na people like you go stay inside house dat day

na from nairaland una go dey shout dey make mouth

i pity you,, thank God say my way far from naija...

make una go protest.. i go dey observe una from nairaland

if una like una life.. make una beta stay una house...

but if you get army securities that day sha o like 2 face.. you are free go to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2017
#UnaMumuDonDo.

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:
#UrMumuDonDo.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Fela own wey we no even know the number of children or how many women, we no still follow?

hunger dey everywhere, people dey bring trival matters (long settled) to display their ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by olaolulazio(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
Area fada..

I've even started my own march from Ibadan cus I I don't have tfare to meet u guys on Monday...

I'm close to Guru Maraji's fence and I know I will meet you guys by monday.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Goldenprinz(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:
I think u need a slap for ur brain to return back to factory setting

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2017
Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo / Iyabo Ojo Sexy In Crop Top (Photos) / Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.