Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (56987 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Update From . COM

I'm wishing that our dreams come true" - Nigerian man writes as he introduces his 'glamourous' dog named Lady Chinyere

A Nigerian man, Baptist Amah from Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom state on Wednesday February 16, introduced his dog which he named, Lady Chinyere, Reports.

According to the animal lover, he adopted the 'glamourous' dog at three weeks old after the dog's mother and siblings were killed in an accident.

Meet Lady Chinyere ...My glamourous Dog
CHINYERE was barely 3weeks old when I first met her. Her mum and siblings died in a car accident when they're were about crossing the road. Only Chinyere survived... when I saw the scenario...it was so tragic,"

Tears dripped down my eyes seeing and imagining how a young PUPPY will survive in this kinda wicked world alone without a companion. I decided to talk to the owner and he gave CHINYERE to me..I brought her back home and started feeding her with complan milk and lots of flesh and food. At first Dog CHINYERE was always muddy. I could feel that she was suffering from the flashes of the tragic memories. The shock alone was always making her to be in one place with a sad face.

I cheered her up and also told her the tragic lines in my life. I encouraged Chinyere and she accepted me as her new Guardian. In no distant time Lady became used to me and very healthy and I'm happy that's she's move on. I have so many plans for Lady Chinyere and I'm wishing that our dreams come true. As you can see she is so obedient..taking her warm bath. I love u baby.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1938330049643354&id=100003991336313

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hi lady Chinyere

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Anigreat: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked

Nice one

One of the greatest deed one can ever do is showing animals kindness.

123 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by tunjiajayi: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin chinyere or chinwere?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by YourMajesty(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Baptist Amah from Ikot Abasi standing close to the cooking pot, I can see the "great plans" you have for lady chinyere.

359 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Which kind dog be this one This one must have HIV grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Authoreety: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Las las, na pot e go end.

Ur kin and kindred never disappoints

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Sabowest(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lmao Ekuke-nyere

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by mike8804: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dogs are loyal souls...sometimes I imagine they're reincarnated loyal souls.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
This guy must have had a history with a lady called Chinyere. grin

49 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by 175(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dog still has PTSD

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Welderwede(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hi Lady Chinyere!
Reminds me of my dog, I named her Amaka after my Ex, sadly Amaka Ran away just like my ex left me embarassed
But I suspect the Uyo boys living in the next compound, may be Amaka later rest in their pot I can’t tell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
The dog doesn't look 'fulani hardened'?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

You go begin teach am self defence.

33 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
The name ehn,,, always reminds me of one Igbo horror film I watched during middle childhood. The lady was attacked, raped & killed on her way to fetch water from the river/tap. She was reincarnated as a vampire & began took revenge by biting & sucking the blood of the culprits. Can't really recall the title but I know she's named "Chinyere" in the film angry

Anigreat:
One of the greatest deed one can ever do is showing animals kindness.

My people would say "A o ti ri'bi sun, aja tun n han-an 'run" grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Badgers14: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
The dog looks like she want no part of whatever this guy is doing grin

35 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Btruth: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
tunjiajayi:
grin grin grin chinyere or chinwere?
as in chin-werey! grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy The dog does not like bathing, see how sad it looks, and there is a big pot near by, hope all is well

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by MrHighSea: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
rabies lurking around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by stupidmod3: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bola146:
Which kind dog be this one This one must have HIV grin grin grin
read the story again

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by Spectaclesawe25: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
And tommorrow na my sisters naming ceremony.
And the baby's name is Chinyere.
Wc kind wahala be ds now?.
FG legalize gun now.

9 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
I see this dog dying before the end of next month as a result of excessive hunger. This I have seen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by smile11s(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
I pity this dog staying with calbar man. The day he will go angry and hungry, that dog lady chinyere will surely pay dear for that.

But wait o. Is that not lady chinyere in that pot he is standing next to?

5 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by superior1: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Those area wey dog meat b like suya?

I hope lady chinyere no end inside a huge pit

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
the future is female embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by MrImole: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by HopeVictor(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Last last the dog go still enter pot one day

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) by mike404(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
LADY CHINYERE NA EKUKE NA grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.