Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day (1348 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please I applied for some jobs online and today I got three mails asking me to come for interview on Monday.
I don't need which one is fake or not

The first mail:

Dear .........,

Top of the day to you!

Thank you for your application.

You are hereby invited for an interview on Monday 22nd February 2021 by 10:00 am at Bertatech Solutions, 2nd floor 42 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
The second mail:

Dear Applicant,

You are hereby invited for an interview at OXFORD PROVIDENCE SYNERGY for the position of a Business Development Manager.

Date: Monday, 22 February, 2021

Time: 9:00 am prompt

Venue: 30b, Oyibo Adjarho street, off Admiralty way Lekki Phase 1.
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
The third mail is a message from jobberman

You have a message from Aymie Staffing Solutions regarding the position you applied for: Office Assistant:

"Good Afternoon Applicant! Kindly come with your CV and Passport Photograph DATE: Monday 22nd Feburary, 2021 TIME: 9:30 AM Head Office at 5b, Chief Collins Street off Fola Osibo Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by slimjohn2k5: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Reschedule two that you are not in the state now
Then go to one
Make sure the two you reschedule are close to each other

Or go to the two in Lekki since they are close to each other, prioritize one as I see the other is a contract job(staffing solutions)

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by futuregovernor: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Go for the third one
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
futuregovernor:
Go for the third one

Why? Any reasons?
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Reschedule two that you are not in the state now
Then go to one
Make sure the two you reschedule are close to each other

Or go to the two in Lekki since they are close to each other, prioritize one as I see the other is a contract job(staffing solutions)

Contract job??
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by pete1234: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ignore that Oxford invite

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by maureensylvia(f): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
rasheylaw:
The second mail:

Dear Applicant,

You are hereby invited for an interview at OXFORD PROVIDENCE SYNERGY for the position of a Business Development Manager.

Ignore this
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by maureensylvia(f): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
pete1234:
Ignore that Oxford invite

U Sabi them grin
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
The third might be genuine
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
maureensylvia:

U Sabi them grin

Care to share your experience
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by slimjohn2k5: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
rasheylaw:

Contract job??

They recruit for companies and your salary is paid by them and not the company.
You will be a contract staff to the company they will send you to.
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
All these scam interviews.
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by Gratefulone(f): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bertatech(the first invite) is legit. I had an interview with them in 2018.

The third is also legit.
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gratefulone:
Bertatech(the first invite) is legit. I had an interview with them in 2018.

The third is also legit.

Can you enlighten me about Bertatech
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by blinkz4real: 7:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Ignore that Oxford of a people. They re looking 4 people 2 use. Avoid dem!

Go for the 1st or jobberman but if I have my way I ll go 4 that of jobberman.
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by Pochettino(f): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2021
rasheylaw:
The second mail:

Dear Applicant,

FAKE!!
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
blinkz4real:
Ignore that Oxford of a people. They re looking 4 people 2 use. Avoid dem!

Go for the 1st or jobberman but if I have my way I ll go 4 that of jobberman.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day by rasheylaw(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pochettino:

FAKE!!
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Interview; Are U Invited ? / Classified Vacancy In The Oil Sector / Nigeria Institute Of Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.