Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,656 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Image123 Behold Your King - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Image123 Behold Your King (343 Views)

Behold Your Month Of New Things @ Divine Nature Tv / YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image123 Behold Your King by petra1(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Image123(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Meaning?
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by petra1(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2021
MrPresident1:

Image123 is a gaylord?

Biden supporter
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2021
That's what has been causing hatred and wars in your midst, when it comes to arguments in support of your worthless, useless, hopeless and confusing mysterious God TRINITY all of you will quickly team up against JWs but just one missile from the devil and your camp is destroyed completely.

Please can you guys present just one group among you that POLITICS can't devastate?

Well this is JEHOVAH'S promised JWs
"No weapon fashioned against you will prosper" Isaiah 54:17

Satan's weapons is Politics and Racism, there is no Religion that can survive these two, if Satan can't break your gathering with Racism then he will use Politics. Jesus said about JWs "they are no part of the world (under Satan's manipulations) just as i am no part of the world" John 17:14-16 compared to John 18:36

That's why Jesus' marks of authenticity LOVE {John 13:34-35} JOY {Luke 10:17} and PEACE {John 14:17} is permeating his group today "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Whereas all other religions will continue to SCATTER {Luke 11:23} each time Satan throws just a missile (Politics or Racism) in your midst! 2Corinthians 4:4

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Image123 Behold Your King by MrPresident1: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2021
petra1:

Biden supporter

That means to say he is a gaylord too abi how can two walk together without being in agreement?

Romans 1:32
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Image123(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
petra1:

Biden supporter

Very funny. i was not a Biden supporter. i simply said that you should not giving unfounded scriptural support to Trump, and that they are both politicians. You insist that Trump has a godly agenda and is sent by God or something around that, i say all leaders are God's servants.
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Let peace start with you, you don't seem capable of any peace without looking for us to tell us about how Jwickedness is the best church. Funny to see a weird thread in my name BTW. Jo, be careful oh.

MaxInDHouse:
That's what has been causing hatred and wars in your midst, when it comes to arguments in support of your worthless, useless, hopeless and confusing mysterious God TRINITY all of you will quickly team up against JWs but just one missile from the devil and your camp is destroyed completely.

Please can you guys present just one group among you that POLITICS can't devastate?

Well this is JEHOVAH'S promised JWs
"No weapon fashioned against you will prosper" Isaiah 54:17

Satan's weapons is Politics and Racism, there is no Religion that can survive these two, if Satan can't break your gathering with Racism then he will use Politics. Jesus said about JWs "they are no part of the world (under Satan's manipulations) just as i am no part of the world" John 17:14-16 compared to John 18:36

That's why Jesus' marks of authenticity LOVE {John 13:34-35} JOY {Luke 10:17} and PEACE {John 14:17} is permeating his group today "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

Whereas all other religions will continue to SCATTER {Luke 11:23} each time Satan throws just a missile (Politics or Racism) in your midst! 2Corinthians 4:4

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Image123(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrPresident1:

That means to say he is a gaylord too abi how can two walk together without being in agreement?

Romans 1:32
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

When is the next date for the coming of Jesus Mrfalseprophet? You should join ranks with your fellow, majamaja. You are both shameless hypocrites on the religious section of the forum seeking for the downfall of others.
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Globally we are at PEACE with ourselves, we are only inviting you to come and join the global family of peace instead of ever accusing, abusing, insulting and cursing you fellow believer in TRINITY! cheesy
Image123:

Let peace start with you, you don't seem capable of any peace without looking for us to tell us about how Jwickedness is the best church. Funny to see a weird thread in my name BTW. Jo, be careful oh.
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Image123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Globally we are at PEACE with ourselves, we are only inviting you to come and join the global family of peace instead of ever accusing, abusing, insulting and cursing you fellow believer in TRINITY! cheesy

Liar, well that is the usual hypocrite's way. Where did you see me accusing, abusing, insulting and cursing anyone not to mention a believer? i saw your so called unity in the other threads where Jano and co were mistakenly replying you. Not impressed.

1 Like

Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Janosky: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Image123:

Liar, well that is the usual hypocrite's way. Where did you see me accusing, abusing, insulting and cursing anyone not to mention a believer? i saw your so called unity in the other threads where Jano and co were mistakenly replying you. Not impressed.
Image123:

Bros, continue......
The internet never forgets.
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Well that means you must be a gaylord for real because i thought they were ACCUSING you wrongly, i never knew it wasn't just an accusation but reality!

And according to the other Trinitarian you will be destroyed for taking pleasure in gays, i believe that's enough to show that there is real confusion in this your TRINITY Dogheads!

Image123:

Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Image123(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, continue......
The internet never forgets.

Keep quiet, fault finder. You may grow old looking for pricks to kick against. My posts on the forum span over 10years, you're free to look them to defend your elder. Imagine the joblessness of these guys.
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by Janosky: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Image123:

Keep quiet, fault finder. You may grow old looking for pricks to kick against. My posts on the forum span over 10years, you're free to look them to defend your elder. Imagine the joblessness of these guys.
cheesy grin grin grin
On this forum,no servant of Jehovah is jobless.

Mind what you post, when you tell lies, the internet doesn't forget.

That's all.

Shalom
Re: Image123 Behold Your King by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Revelation 22:15
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

grin grin grin

Image123:

When is the next date for the coming of Jesus Mrfalseprophet? You should join ranks with your fellow, majamaja. You are both shameless hypocrites on the religious section of the forum seeking for the downfall of others.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Young People Die Early -- Rev Fr Peter Omgbu / Prophet Jeremiah Reveals The Chosen Men To Lead Nigeria Out Of Trouble / ⚫⚫ God Is every where even In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.