Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] (2959 Views)

Image123 Behold Your King / #Endsars And A New Mindset For YISOLELE (ISRAEL) / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Noah had 3 sons. HAM, SHEM & JAPHET.

Shem was the ancestor of Eber (Ebri/Khabiru/Hebrew) who was ancestor of the patriachs Abraham, Yisaak (Isaac) & Yakubi (Jacob). And YES all Noah's sons were dark skinned from Brown to Black!

Ham's decendants occupy the territory known today as Africa. As our ancestors Bantus (Isrealites) migrated through the continent (Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia, Sudan), to sub-saharan Africa, after they were scattered and driven out of their land, they were enslaved by other Africans.

Make no mistake about it, you are hated of all nations, whether black or white. Don't be fooled by Religion or even so-called Pan-Africanism.

Psalms 83:2-4,6
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

So the nations have agreed among themselves about us. The agenda is to cut us off from being a nation forever. That we forget who we are, and they've succeeded thus far.

Africa is a continent housing various nations of people. And I don't mean countries. What the devil (white man) did was to scatter the various peoples, changing their names and identities brianwashing us to believe that we are one big family of humans.

That was never the Most High's intention. He is the one who divided the nations and set their boundaries (Acts 17:26, Deuternomy 32:8 ). Christianity and colonialism were major tools for this deception.

And those nations that believed this lie lost their identities and have never been able to recover themselves. Eg. Isrealites (the negroes).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Psalms 83:2-4,6
[2]For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
[3]They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
[4]They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
[6]The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

OUR ENEMIES:
1. EDOM/ESAU: White man (there are blacks too). But the most powerful and influencial Edomite kingdoms today are those of the white man.

Esau was originally a colored man but he mixed his seed with the seed of aliens (Horites/neanderthals) and produced white skinned pepple. He also mixed with the seed of ISHMAEL.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
2. The Tabernacles of ISHMAEL

These in agreement with ESAU captured our people in the forests of Guinea/ Sudan and sold to the white Europeans for slaves. Till today, they still terrorize our people on the continent.

And that agreement for our perpetual slavery hasn't ended. Be not deceived.

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
3. The Tabernacles of Moab. These are the Chinese. SEE original Chinese before the serpent did his thing, then used Hollywood to promote the impure populations. These aboriginals still exist but are relegated to the background. Anyways, MOAB is an enemy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by elated177: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Donnie, what does Yisolele mean?

Honestly, Donnie, would you say that you are not spreading and advocating racism, tribalism, etc.

Do you believe in the Son of YAHVEH Almighty, it is obvious you prefer the name YAHUAH. Do you believe Yahushua the Messiah, the Son of YAHVEH, is the Word of the Father.

Thanks!

Used to use the name "YAHUAH."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
elated177:
Donnie, what does Yisolele mean?

YISOLELE is a Bantu word meaning separate/set-apart. It is the root word for the English: Isolate.

elated177:
Honestly, Donnie, would you say that you are not spreading and advocating racism, tribalism, etc.
The Most High himself is against this "one world", "one humanity" nonsense taught us by the BEAST SYSTEM and propagated by religion, especially Christianity. The Most High Himself set the boundaries of various nations of people but the devil (white man) scattered them, mixed and confused everything so he can easily invade, steal, kill, destroy.

Acts 17:26
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands

elated177:
Do you believe in the Son of YAHVEH Almighty, it is obvious you prefer the name YAHUAH.
I don't prefer the name, that's His name. YAHVEH is not accurate because there's no V sound in the ancient Hebrew.
elated177:

Do you believe Yahushua the Messiah, the Son of YAHVEH, is the Word of the Father.
I believe in the black MESSIAH who is the WORD of YAHUAH. The one who came to restore ISRAEL back to the Covenant and to the laws, statutes and commandments of YAH. Any other MESSIAH is false.

elated177:
Thanks!

SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 4:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Where is the migration pattern of the Moors/ Jews?
When bdid they start teaching the Europeans and the Europeans later came and expelled them to Spain/ Portugal, then back to the West Coast of Africa and finally to the Americas and Carribean?
Christianity and Moors which came first?

If from this map of yours that shows dispersion took place many many many years ago, what time did the Moors/and Black Jews taught the Europeans how to read and write specifically when did the Moors/ black Jew started teaching the Greeks n Romans?

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 4:47am On Sep 24, 2020
This Donnie is a RACIST
So you think the Aborigines of Australia, the Indigenous people of Taiwan, the dark skin people of India, Papua New Guinea, The Dark complexion native Americans and Africans are the same stock
Or you think all Europeans, Arabs and Asians are same?

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 5:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Ham's decendants occupy the territory known today as Africa. As our ancestors Bantus (Isrealites) migrated through the continent (Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia, Sudan), to sub-saharan Africa, after they were scattered and driven out of their land, they were enslaved by other Africans.

donnie so at this age of yours you dont know Bantus, you call Ethiopians, Nubians Bantus?

Are Yourbas, Hausa's, Ibibios, Ashanti's, Ewes Bantus?

You teach and write NONSENSE, you gets facts from the Europeans or your non- black Jews sources you talk down on and turn ii into a black Jews Rubbish, insulting tribes, ethnic groups, people , races and humanity knowingly and unknowingly thinking you have something in that scattered and Buffoonish brain of yours.
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

donnie so at this age of yours you dont know Bantus, you call Ethiopians, Nubians Bantus?

Mumu, Ethiopians and Nubians are not Bantu and were not part of the Bantu migration. They are indigenous to the region where they currently are.

nsiba:
Are Yourbas, Hausa's, Ibibios, Ashanti's, Ewes Bantus?

Yorubas, Hausas, Ibibios, Ashantis etc are not Bantu speaking people even though they migrated at about the same period of time as the Bantu speaking people, but through different routes. This however doesn't make them all the same people, neither does it make them different.

Many of the hausa speaking people for example are ancient Assyrians. They have a well documented history of migration, kings etc https://www.researchgate.net/publication/295552554_An_Assyrian_Successor_State_in_West_Africa_The_Ancestral_Kings_of_Kebbi_as_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Rulers

Yorubas Ibibios Ashanti on the other hand are Isrealites who migrated from the Northern Kingdom. You can also find Isrealites of the Southern Kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) among them- those who were shipped from Spain and Portugal as well as those who migrated from Spain through Morocco and to the West coast of Africa.
http://machpelahcave.website/yoruba-hebrew-israelites/
https://www.sefaturahyorubaresearchfoundation.org/443529847
https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-yoruba-and-other-canaanitehebrew-israelites-of-nigeria/comment-page-2/

The BANTU speaking people are mostly from the Southern Kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH). They migrated through Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia and to East Central and Southern Africa. They migrated West to just as far as the Nigeria-Cameroon boarder region. https://www.amazon.com/Bantu-Hebrew-Israelites-Identity-Revealed/dp/1722968117
https://www.amazon.com/Bantu-Ancient-Hebrew-Israelites-Bible/dp/B085HP7ZR7

A few historians/ anthropologists refer to all of these migrations as the Bantu migration while many others refer specifically to just the Bantu speaking people from the Nigeria-Cameroon boarder Region, all the way to East, Central, and Southern Africa.

nsiba:
[s]You teach and write NONSENSE, you gets facts from the Europeans or your non- black Jews sources you talk down on and turn ii into a black Jews Rubbish, insulting tribes, ethnic groups, people , races and humanity knowingly and unknowingly thinking you have something in that scattered and Buffoonish brain of yours.
[/s]
You are used to foolishness...I only responded to you now because I believe some others might learn a thing or two.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
nsiba:
Where is the migration pattern of the Moors/ Jews?
When bdid they start teaching the Europeans and the Europeans later came and expelled them to Spain/ Portugal, then back to the West Coast of Africa and finally to the Americas and Carribean?
Christianity and Moors which came first?

If from this map of yours that shows dispersion took place many many many years ago, what time did the Moors/and Black Jews taught the Europeans how to read and write specifically when did the Moors/ black Jew started teaching the Greeks n Romans?
[/s]

Mumu, you will remain long in this your ignorance and foolish pride.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2020
All Praises to the most High YAH. These are our Isrealite ancestors, REAL YAHUNDE (JUDAH/JEWS) who were expelled from Spain and Portugal. #AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2020
This deception will not last forever...

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

This AWAKENING is a sign of the end of gentile reign. That's why you see the shaking happening around the world. It is the fear of the imminent Judgement of YAHUAH upon the wicked. They are getting prepared.

So they want to quickly complete the programming of you foolish follow follow Isrealites following pagan religions like Judaism Christianity and Islam. They will alter many of your DNAs with vaccines which many of you foolish Israelites are already lining up to collect because you love white Jesus white man and believe he loves you too. Continue waiting for rapture, when you wait tire, next thing is to backslide, since you will not listen WAKE UP and REPENT.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Isaiah 60:14
The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you; all who despise you will bow down at your feet and will call you the City of YAHUAH, Zion of the Holy One of YISOLELE (ISRAEL).

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by elated177: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:

YISOLELE is a Bantu word meaning separate/set-apart. It is the root word for the English: Isolate.

The Most High himself is against this "one world", "one humanity" nonsense taught us by the BEAST SYSTEM and propagated by religion, especially Christianity. The Most High Himself set the boundaries of various nations of people but the devil (white man) scattered them, mixed and confused everything so he can easily invade, steal, kill, destroy.

Acts 17:26
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands

I don't prefer the name, that's His name. YAHVEH is not accurate because there's no V sound in the ancient Hebrew.

I believe in the black MESSIAH who is the WORD of YAHUAH. The one who came to restore ISRAEL back to the Covenant and to the laws, statutes and commandments of YAH. Any other MESSIAH is false.

SHALOM

Is Yisolele another name for Israel? Root word for the English word "isolate?" How?

"One World" is a different thing entirely, don't you agree? The Most High created all humans, blacks, whites, brown, etc. Do you disagree? He said:

"23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.” Yeshayahu 19:23-25.

Yahushua the Messiah said:

Yehochanan 10: 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Consider:

Colossians 3: 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

You mean white people all devils? As in Satan created them?

Acts 17:24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

We, Blacks, Whites, Brown, etc, are all his offspring. All those who seek him, irrespective of race, color, tribe, ethnicity, find him, if they seek him with all their heart, all their soul and their might.

Let's not go into the name aspect. Stick with the one your are convinced about and I will stick with the one I am convinced about.

There is no doubt that Yahushua the Messiah, as a man on Earth, was of Hebrew origin. However, as far as his followers are concerned, he said:

Yehochanan 10: 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Don't you agree?

Thanks!
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:

Mumu, Ethiopians and Nubians are not Bantu and were not part of the Bantu migration. They are indigenous to the region where they currently are.

Yorubas, Hausas, Ibibios, Ashantis etc are not Bantu speaking people even though they migrated at about the same period of time as the Bantu speaking people, but through different routes. This however doesn't make them all the same people, neither does it make them different.

Many of the hausa speaking people for example are ancient Assyrians. They have a well documented history of migration, kings etc https://www.researchgate.net/publication/295552554_An_Assyrian_Successor_State_in_West_Africa_The_Ancestral_Kings_of_Kebbi_as_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Rulers

Yorubas Ibibios Ashanti on the other hand are Isrealites who migrated from the Northern Kingdom. You can also find Isrealites of the Southern Kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) among them- those who were shipped from Spain and Portugal as well as those who migrated from Spain through Morocco and to the West coast of Africa.
http://machpelahcave.website/yoruba-hebrew-israelites/
https://www.sefaturahyorubaresearchfoundation.org/443529847
https://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-yoruba-and-other-canaanitehebrew-israelites-of-nigeria/comment-page-2/

The BANTU speaking people are mostly from the Southern Kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH). They migrated through Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia and to East Central and Southern Africa. They migrated West to as far as the boarders of Nigeria and Cameroon. https://www.amazon.com/Bantu-Hebrew-Israelites-Identity-Revealed/dp/1722968117
https://www.amazon.com/Bantu-Ancient-Hebrew-Israelites-Bible/dp/B085HP7ZR7

A few historians/ anthropologists refer to all of these migrations as the Bantu migration while many others refer specifically to just the Bantu speaking people from the Nigeria-Cameroon boarder Region, all the way to East, Central, and Southern Africa.

You are used to foolishness...I only responded to you now because I believe some others might learn a thing or two.

1415 - 1670
So this is how far back you can go? When my ancestors by the time Julius Ceaser was romancing with Cleopatra in Egypt they were already at their final place of dispersal deep inside present day Cameroon.
I have never seen a very FOOLISH and weed smoking lunatic like you since I was born, you claimed the MOORS and Black JEW taught the Europeans how to read, write, brush and bath yet the same people that were taught civilization ended up turning their Teachers to their slave, how on earth is that possible if not only a LUNATIC like will say such gibberish?

If your very useless and hopeless black Jew since the beginning of this earth have been suffering all manner of human brutality all over the globe, never in your remaining and still miserable worthless life group my Ancestors to your MADNESS

I thought you were going to tell me and bring facts dating back to Alexander the Great or at the worst, the Romans era or anything before the era of your useless Moors, you are talking of King Jao and the era of 1415 - 1670.
A time when my ancestors had longed settled in their present day location, honestly you are more than foolish and a very useless goat

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2020
nsiba:

1415 - 1670
So this is how far back you can go? When my ancestors by the time Julius Ceaser was romancing with Cleopatra in Egypt they were already at their final place of dispersal deep inside present day Cameroon.
I have never seen a very FOOLISH and weed smoking lunatic like you since I was born, you claimed the MOORS and Black JEW taught the Europeans how to read, write, brush and bath yet the same people that were taught civilization ended up turning their Teachers to their slave, how on earth is that possible if not only a LUNATIC like will say such gibberish?

If your very useless and hopeless black Jew since the beginning of this earth have been suffering all manner of human brutality all over the globe, never in your remaining and still miserable worthless life group my Ancestors to your MADNESS

I thought you were going to tell me and bring facts dating back to Alexander the Great or at the worst, the Romans era or anything before the era of your useless Moors, you are talking of King Jao and the era of 1415 - 1670.
A time when my ancestors had longed settled in their present day location, honestly you are more than foolish and a very useless goat

The only thing you're good at is insults...nothing in the head. undecided

2 Likes

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by Truthwords: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

Learn to Ignore such people

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by Truthwords: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
Most people won't see this

2 Likes

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by nsiba: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:
[size=8pt][/size]

The only thing you are good at is Fraud and Lies..... I wiii teach you history, I am proud of who I am and not this thing you are cooking from God knows where

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
elated177:

Is Yisolele another name for Israel? Root word for the English word "isolate?" How?
"One World" is a different thing entirely, don't you agree? The Most High created all humans, blacks, whites, brown, etc. Do you disagree? He said:
The actual Hebrew word is YASHAREL. So where did the ISRAEL you're used to come from?

IS- ISIS, the Egyptian god of health marriage and fertility.
RA- the Egyptian Sun God.
EL- the pagan Cannanite god (Not the EL of YISOLELE).

Christianity and Judaism are full of pagan worshippers because they are pagan religions. Various languages (including Hebrew, Latin, Greek, English) have many borrowed words from the Bantu language. YISOLELE is the original word that has been twisted to mean something entirely different and infact wicked. You should be thankful.

elated177:
I disagree... Satan planted many impure seed.
Matthew 13:38-39
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
The enemy that sowed them is the devil...

elated177:
"23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.” Yeshayahu 19:23-25.
No matter how you try to Christianize the scriptures, it will not work. It is not a Christian book. You trickishly quoted scrpiture out of context. From the beginning of the same chapter 19 it is clear that it is after the destruction brought upon Egypt by YAHUAH and they've been made afraid of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) that they will be humbled and forced to worship the God of Israel. That is what conquerors do to captives. Same way you Christian slaves worship white Jesus.
Isaiah 19:16-17
[16]In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of YAHUAH SABBAOTH, which he shaketh over it.
[17]And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of YAHUAH SABBAOTH, which he hath determined against it.

elated177:
Yahushua the Messiah said:
He is referring to the scattered tribes of Israel, not some pagan reprobate Christians. YAHUSHA was clear about his mission...
Matthew 15:24
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

elated177:
Consider:

Colossians 3: 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Context, context! You Christians are used the misquoting Paul and running off with misinterpretations that suit your pagan lies. That passage was not about stripping people of their identities but he was teaching how to walk in the Spirit and still gave them laws. Those he was writing to were gentiles and helenized Jews who have been made to live and become wicked like gentiles or Christians. They had forsaken the law. His teaching was to bring them back, not to give
them license for more lawlessness.

So to you Paul is big enough to change the plan of YAH for his people YISOLELE? You are quoting Paul, an apostle to the gentiles, not to Isrealites. He was the least of the apostles, if you will even consider him an apostle. He was hyped by the gentiles (Romans) who gave him many books of your bible. Even Paul will deny you on that day. This type of false accusations against Paul didn't start today. We had the same wicked people in the days of the apostles. This made the elders query Paul. They first asked...
Acts 21:20-21
...Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Take note, They believed in the MESSIAH and were zealous of the law. Let's continue...

[21]And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

They queried: we hear that you are teaching Isrealites to forsake the law.

Then guess what?...They did not ask him is it true? Because they all knew it was a wicked lie told by reprobates who hate YAHUAH and his laws. They immediately told him to carry out an Isrealite custom according to the law to prove those "Christians" to be liars and he immediately obeyed.
Acts 21:23
[23]Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
[24]Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.

Why didn't Paul quote Romans 10:9 and the many other Scriptures you Christians use to promote lawlessness?

elated177:

You mean white people all devils? As in Satan created them?

Acts 17:24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.'

Yes they are the seed of the SERPENT spoken of in the garden, that old dragon. They are not the original man from Adam. ESAU'S seed was corrupted. Mixed with the seed of nephilim/fallen angels. Satan has always saught to corrupt the pure seed of man right from creation. It's the reason for the flood of NOAH. But Satan keeps coming back to corrupt the seed hoping to destroy the plan of YAH for SLAVATION through the chosen seed- YISOLELE (ISRAEL). That is why they've spent trillions of dollars trying to hide the truth of who we are, promoting this deception through false religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam. This is the reason for the term "son of man" actual Hebrew is "Son of Adam". It was important they specify that it was the seed of the original human, ADAM who was made from BROWN/BLACK mud. The original man, made to adapt to the earth and even the ultraviolent rays of the sun. Aliens cannot withstand the sun because they lack the YAH-given melanin and they burn or develop skin cancer. These are the people you believe laboured under the sun in Egypt building pyramids.

elated177:
We, Blacks, Whites, Brown, etc, are all his offspring. All those who seek him, irrespective of race, color, tribe, ethnicity, find him, if they seek him with all their heart, all their soul and their might.
Let's not go into the name aspect. Stick with the one your are convinced about and I will stick with the one I am convinced about.
There is no doubt that Yahushua the Messiah, as a man on Earth, was of Hebrew origin. However, as far as his followers are concerned, he said:

Don't you agree?
Thanks!

O please save us the stories, quoting scriptures repeatedly out of context. You don't know who the Hebrews are so you can't know the MESSIAH who came in the flesh. Let me show you a bit of the fathers mind regarding these nations Christianity has taught you to fight foolishly for...

2 Esdras 6:56
“As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.”

That's even assuming that these your white gods came from Adam o. YAHUAH likens them to spit and to a drop of liquid that falls from a vessel. Don't fool yourself, YAHUAH still sees us according to our various nations.... No not the way we have been divided and grouped by Satan's children into states and religions for their own profit; but according to our ancestory or pedigree. And the return of the MESSIAH is tied to the awakeing of his people YISOLELE and so let him come.

He will come with fire and with his chariots and the wicked shall pay, they shall not escape judgement. Quoting one of the verses you avoided from the same chapter you quoted from...

Isaiah 19:1
The burden of Egypt. Behold, YAHUAH rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

Behold the Chariots of YAHUAH... The CLOUDS of heaven...
#Watchout #AwakeOIsrael

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Truthwords:

Learn to Ignore such people
Noted

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by elated177: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:

The actual Hebrew word is YASHAREL. So where did the ISRAEL you're used to come from?

IS- Egyptian god of health marriage and fertility.
RA- the Egyptian Sun God.
EL- the pagan Cannanite god (Not the EL of YISOLELE).

Christianity and Judaism are full of pagan worshippers because they are pagan religions. Various languages (including Hebrew, Latin, Greek, English) have many borrowed words from the Bantu language. YISOLELE is the original word that has been twisted to mean something entirely different and infact wicked. You should be thankful.

No I don't. Satan planted many impure seed.
Matthew 13:38-39
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

No matter how you try to Christianize the scriptures, it will not work. It is not a Christian book. You trickishly quoted scrpiture out of context. From the beginning of the same chapter 19 it is clear that it is after the destruction brought upon Egypt by YAHUAH and they've been made afraid of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) that they will be humbled and forced to worship the God of Israel. That is what conquerors do to captives. Same way you Christian slaves worship white Jesus.
Isaiah 19:16-17
[16]In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of YAHUAH SABBAOTH, which he shaketh over it.
[17]And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of YAHUAH SABBAOTH, which he hath determined against it.

He is referring to the scattered tribes of Israel, not some pagan reprobate Christians. YAHUSHA was clear about his mission...
Matthew 15:24
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Context, context! You Christians are used the misquoting Paul and running off with misinterpretations that suit your pagan lies. That passage was not about stripping people of their identities but he was teaching how to walk in the Spirit and still gave them laws. Those he was writing were gentiles and helenized Jews who have been made to live and become wicked like gentiles or Christians. They had forsaken the law. His teaching was to bring them back, not the give
them license for more lawlessness.

So to you Paul is big enough to change the plan of YAH for his people YISOLELE? You are quoting Paul, an apostle to the gentiles, not to Isrealites. He was the least of the apostles, if you will even consider him an apostle. He was hyped by the gentiles (Romans) who gave him many books of your bible. Even Paul will deny you on that day. There type of false accusations against Paul didn't start today. We had the same wicked people in the days of the apostles. This made the elders query Paul. They first asked...
Acts 21:20-21
...Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Take note, They believed in the MESSIAH and were zealous of the law. Let's continue...

[21]And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

They queried: we hear that you are teaching Isrealites to forsake the law. Then guess what?...They did not ask him is it true? Because they all knew it was a wicked lie told by reprobates who hate YAHUAH and his laws. They immediately told him to carry out an Isrealite custom according to the law to prove those "Christians" to be liars and he immediately obeyed.
Acts 21:23
Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
[23]Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
[24]Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.

Why didn't Paul quote Romans 10:9 and the many other Scriptures you Christians use to promote lawlessness?

Yes they are the seed of the SERPENT spoken of in the garden, that old dragon. They are not the original man from Adam. ESAU'S seed was corrupted. Mixed with the seed of nephilim/fallen angels. Satan has always saught to corrupt the pure seed of man right from creation. It's the reason for the flood of NOAH. But Satan keeps coming back to corrupt the seed hoping to destroy the plan of YAH for SLAVATION through the chosen seed- YISOLELE (ISRAEL). That is why they've spent trillions of dollars trying to hide the truth of who we are, promoting this deception through false religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam. This is the reason for the term "son of man" actual Hebrew is "Son of Adam". It was important they specify that it was the seed of the original human, ADAM who was made from BROWN/BLACK mud. The original man, made to adapt to the earth and even the ultraviolent rays of the sun. Aliens cannot withstand the sun because they lack the YAH-given melanin and they burn or develop skin cancer. These are the people you believe laboured under the sun in Egypt building pyramids.

O please save us the stories, quoting scriptures repeatedly out of context. You don't know who the Hebrews are so you can't know the MESSIAH who came in the flesh. Let me show you a bit of the fathers mind regarding these nations Christianity has taught you to fight foolishly for...

2 Esdras 6:56
“As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.”

That's even assuming that these your white gods came from Adam o. YAHUAH likens them to spit and to a drop of liquid that falls from a vessel. Don't fool yourself, YAHUAH still sees us according to our various nations.... No not the way we have been divided and grouped by Satan's children into states and religions for their own profit. But according to our pedigree. And the return of the MESSIAH is tied to the awakeing of his people YISOLELE and so let him come.

He will come with fire and with his chariots and the wicked shall pay, they shall not escape judgement. Quoting one of the verses you avoided from the same chapter you quoted from...

Isaiah 19:1
The burden of Egypt. Behold, YAHUAH rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

Behold the Chariots of YAHUAH... The CLOUDS of heaven...
#Watchout #AwakeOIsrael

Lol...hahahaha... ludicrous!

Donnie, there is no point engaging you in any form of discourse.

Lol...hilarious!

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by GeneralDae: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
So donnie why have these your black jews been suffering like this? to the extent that they've lost their history and don't know who they are anymore? I still don't know why you are bent on claiming bible culture as our own? We West Africans have rich indigenous cultures from the past, it's just that our ancestors could not document them for us or they have been lost.
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
GeneralDae:
So donnie why have these your black jews been suffering like this? to the extent that they've lost their history and don't know who they are anymore? I still don't know why you are bent on claiming bible culture as our own? We West Africans have rich indigenous cultures from the past, it's just that our ancestors could not document them for us or they have been lost.

The reason they couldn't document is because they were sent from one captivity to the other. As they migrated through the continent, they were captured and sold as slaves by the Moors and other Africans. They were the choice slaves because it was said that "the curse of their God is upon them". So the slaveowner was guaranteed success (so to speak).

When they settled many chose to hide their identities so as not to suffer persecution. If you look closely. Many of those so-called rich cultures are ancient Hebrew customs. Even the Idolatory was practiced by our people right in Jerusalem, the reason they were driven out of their land. Just seek and you shall find. It was all prophesied.

Deuteronomy 28:32,36,45,48-49
[32]Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
[36]The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
[45]Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
[48]Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
[49]The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

No other people on earth fulfil these curses but our people. There are many many more that prove without a doubt that we're the people of the book.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by GeneralDae: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:

They reason they couldn't document is because they were sent from one captivity to the other. As they migrated through the continent, they were captured and sold as slaves by the Moors and other Africans. They were the choice slaves because it was said that "the curse of their God is upon them". So the slaveowner was guaranteed to be successful (so to speak).

When they settled many chose to hide their identities so as not to suffer persecution. If you look closely. Many of those so-called rich cultures are ancient Hebrew customs. Even the Idolatory was practiced by our people right in Jerusalem, the reason they were driven out of their land. Just seek and you shall find. It was all prophesied.

Deuteronomy 28:32,36,45,48-49
[32]Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
[36]The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
[45]Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
[48]Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
[49]The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

No other people on earth fulfil these curses but our people. There are many many more that
prove without a doubt that we're the people of the book.
So why is your God cursing his people so much like this? I mean what is the point of cursing your people to the point they can't even trace their ancestry anymore? I just don't see the point this your Jewish God ( of the black jews) is trying to prove?
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
GeneralDae:

So why is your God cursing his people so much like this? I mean what is the point of cursing your people to the point they can't even trace their ancestry anymore? I just don't see the point this your Jewish God ( of the black jews) is trying to prove?

It is to purge and purify his people in preparation for His coming kingdom where they will reign right here on earth. No unclean thing shall enter in. Two-thirds of YISOLELE (ISRAEL) will perish. One third will be saved but through fire (Zechariah 13:8-9). O may YAHUAH purge us that we might be pure and wholy sanctified.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by GeneralDae: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
donnie:

It is to purge and purify his people in preparation for His coming kingdom where they will reign right here on earth. No unclean thing shall enter in. Two-thirds of YISOLELE (ISRAEL) will perish. One third will be saved but through fire (Zechariah 13:8-9). O may YAHUAH purge us that we might be pure and wholy sanctified.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.[/b]

So to purge and purify his people, many have died by the sword of the enemy including children and the likes?
Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2020
GeneralDae:

So to purge and purify his people, many have died by the sword of the enemy including children and the likes?

Yes, and many more will still die. This is not the first... The whole world was destroyed at one time by flood and only 8 people were saved.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by OkCornel(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
When Donnie is brave enough to discuss the DNA test results of ancient Jews buried in Israel, I’ll keep on enjoying this delusional black Hebrew joke.

Lmao, Mt. Zion is located in Kenya according to the gospel of Donnie chapter 4 v 6 cheesy

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by donnie(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Real Isrealites are black. PERIOD

Israelites of the Kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) that were expelled or that migrated to Africa from Spain and Portugal are black.

MESSIAH the lion of the tribe of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) was a negro (black).

The white Jesus you are worshipping is a devil, the image of the beast ROME.

1 Like

Re: YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] by eplanning: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Keep exposing the devils and their lies. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments / Does God Have Multiple Personality Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.