Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos (3202 Views)

Obi Cubana Shows Wizkid Love On Instagram (Photo) / Nigerian Entrepreneur, Obi Cubana Shows Off His New Mansion / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Night club king Obi Cubana takes friends and family on a tour of his new multi million naira home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYaT0ql6Zpo

Lalasticlala

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by Henrydonland(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
this man is really rich oo kiss
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
The guy recording could not just help hailing Obi Obi! I pray my success will make friends and family hail my name repetitively in awe of what God has done.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by DaddyRochie1642: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
StagethemTVee:
The guy recording could not just help hailing Obi Obi! I pray my success will make friends and family hail my name repetitively in awe of what God has done.

Amen.

But it's not by praying for mouth o,

WORK HARD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
.....and SMART. Yes but eventually, it is time, chance and grace that makes us become or even keep us alive.
DaddyRochie1642:

Amen.

But it's not by praying for mouth o,

WORK HARD grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by LMS1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
His Village People After Seeing This Achievment Will Be Like:
God You Did It For Hushpuppy,
You Did It For Invictus Obi,
You Did It For Woodberry.
Oh Lord When Will Thy Will Be Done In The Life Of This Our Beloved Brother?. grin

*Sipoffmywhiskey*
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by mosdii(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Confirm Nigga, more RBS
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by franchasng: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
cool cool
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2021
StagethemTVee:
I think the guy recording is zowizaza, he's also super rich.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by GreaterFuture3: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2021
From where? Those his businesses

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Obi Cubana...Odogwu! Ibu onye highway!!

See house! Even your enemies will give their lives to Christ as soon as they entered the house.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2021
It's all about the end to the means.
Even if you have to kill to make money, no wahala.
Once you make money, people will hail you per second.

Lord Jesus we await your return.
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by Charles4000(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Skyfornia:

See house! Even your enemies will give their lives to Christ as soon as they entered the house.
hahaha funny �
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by Charles4000(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Chii59:
It's all about the end to the means. Even if you have to kill to make money, no wahala. Once you make money, people will hail you per second.
Lord Jesus we await your return.
money makes you the boss... hahaha
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by Bornsinner7: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2021
I dey pray to Jesu, owo wolé o.. if money no enter I go do...
Re: Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
That will be a good thing, Yes
Lalasticlala
Skyfornia:

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday / Bbnaija Nini And Saga Have Broken Up Blogger Accuses Nini Of Having A Sugar Dadd / PHOTONEWS: Sammy Okposo, Ibru`s Daughter In N*de Pix Scandal …wrecks Schoolmate`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.