Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies (59928 Views)

Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Kingpele(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2021
RIP, I remember his face ,truly he was an actor and a very hardworking lecturer and lived a quiet life ,not all this olosho girls that will act one soap opera and begin to buy houses and Porsche rides and be bragging online as if dangote na their papa...
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Coronavirus1: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Nollywood tell us what is going on the agreement of death you people enter into before joining the movie industry. Rip
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Mitsurugi(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Drabeey:
Rest on man

This particular rubbish saying "Lagos is noman's land" That was how some illiterate Fulanis are made to believe the whole of Nigeria belongs to them. Lagos is a Yoruba land and will always be. Be careful if an ibo or Hausa tell you to say Lagos is noman's land ooo. You dare say such 'tabooic reserved' word where the real Lagosians are.... I won't say it. Lagos is a Yoruba land and anything that changes that polity will be met with vexation of a true Yoruba. Any Nigerian can live and work anywhere in Nigeria but don't forget the NATIVE PEOPLE you met.

Lagos is not just Yoruba land. It crucially also belongs to its Indigenes. According to your own principle, so do not come from Ogun or Osun and be forming Lagos belongs to Yoruba. Go home! An Ijebu, Yewa, Ife, Modakeke or Ibadan man equally should not be claiming Lagos simply because they speak Yoruba. How many Governors of Lagos in time past were originally from Lagos State as indigenes? Yet when an Hausa or Igbo man tries to run for the same position he is refused. If Lagos is declared a no man's land its because of Yoruba speaking people who are double faced about their true identity claiming Lagos by default. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Adrian98(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2021
rugs for sale in portharcourt
going very cheap
35k each
contact on whatsapp 09051920101

Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2021
maureensylvia:
Finally we all have concluded that Nigerian actors are being used for sacrifice.

mostly male
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by alizma: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2021
maureensylvia:
Finally we all have concluded that Nigerian actors are being used for sacrifice.

You never can tell, the dark world is darker than you can imagine.
When you are a popular figure, be watchful of your associates because some of your associates may be asked to sacrifice popular person before he/she can step into the limelight and you know what that means in a society where there are lie lie lovers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
His village people/his enemies have finally concluded his case.

Watch and pray cause your enemy the devil walketh about like a roaring lion looking for who to devour. Dont let the devil and his agents devour you.

Good morning.
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Caseywilliams(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2021
FradorMedia:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6420759/echetama-alvan-ikoku-college-lecturer

https://www.fradormedia.com/2021/02/breaking-nollywood-loses-another-asset-in-sir-mike-echetama.html
nawa person wey die for federal medical centre owerri Don turn to him slump and died in lecture hall.....una own too much ooh.
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by lekki1444: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2021
this is only february and over 300 important people have died in 2021. in USA the guy called screech in saved by the bell just died and cicely tyson and rush limbaugh. over here in naija i have counted over 200 deaths this year alone. who will be left standing when the year is over ?
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by bluefilm: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2021
If he has been a wicked lecturer, I can hear his victims heaving a heavy sigh of relief right now.
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by frog12: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2021
all these NOLLYWOOD actors just dey die like cockroaches. wetin dey happen?
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by samuel19222(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Amen ...
ever wondered why “to the dead” is even necessary?

Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Irene222(f): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2021
May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Heartdanny(f): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2021
When I first heard the news I was hoping it was another Echetama and not him. I called home, and it was him. We have lost a great son.
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Gobdddd(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Please ooo, he did not die in the classroom as was speculated.
He did not even come to school on that Monday.

He felt sick on Saturday night, rushed to FMC Owerri by his family and died before they could get there.

His students apparently were in class waiting for his lecture when the news of his death broke out.

So painful
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
He looks like one nollywood actor thats now a pastor
Rip
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Shalommy(f): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Maybe na hunger kill am. cry
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by Honchoslim16(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrWTF:
sad

If you be man for this generation, mhen, the lord is your strength o! It’s not easy walahi

I dey tell you
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
samuel19222:
So you say RIP to people alive!
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by samuel19222(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
So you say RIP to people alive!

What is this one saying
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
samuel19222:
What is this one saying
do you say the same to people alive? grin
samuel19222:
R I P to the dead
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by samuel19222(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
do you say the same to people alive? grin

was I referring to the living? Or are you dead
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2021
samuel19222:
was I referring to the living? Or are you dead
Small boy ... you said RIP to the dead grin
Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by jodeci(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2021
RIP is enough,to the dead is not necessary

1 Like

Re: Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies by samuel19222(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Small boy ... you said RIP to the dead grin

jodeci:
RIP is enough,to the dead is not necessary

I got ya

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo) / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.