Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

‘I Should Score’ – Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Apologises - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Should Score’ – Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Apologises (273 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Should Score’ – Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Apologises by gistsmill04: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang missed one of the easiest chances he’ll ever find in Thursday’s 1-1 Europa League draw against Benfica, side-footing a first-half shot wide of an open net from just outside the six-yard box.

The Gunners only mustered one goal despite creating abundant opportunities in front of net. The Gunners likely need to win the continental competition to qualify for the Champions League next year given their positioning in the domestic table, and they now face a tense second leg against their Portuguese opponent next week.

Aubameyang has, however, apologised for his wastefulness on social media following the match.

“We deserved better and I should Score couple goals today but still one Game to Go we keep going,” Aubameyang wrote on Twitter.

Arsenal gaffer Mikel Arteta has however reacted to his missed chances saying, “Well, these things happen,” Arteta said. “He was at the end of the biggest chances that we had tonight.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/i-should-score-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-apologises.html

Re: ‘I Should Score’ – Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Apologises by daddytime(m): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Allow your feet do the talking bro.
Re: ‘I Should Score’ – Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Apologises by paulolee(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2021
auba have lost his scoring touch..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Should Score’ – Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Apologises by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Lol, his leg should do the work!

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Prediction: Southampton 0-2 Chelsea (Feb 20th 2021) / Tip For The Match Between Ankaragucu Vs Rizespor / Pirlo Explains Decision To Bench Ronaldo Against Lazio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.