Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure (64491 Views)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by pixey(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I think you mixed up your chat with him along the way.

He is saying don't blame the bank's if you decide to use your body to meet target.

You are saying, the banks are to blame for giving huge targets. Alaye, do we forgive a ritualist or an armed robber because the country is hard? Do we give kidnappers a pat on the back and ask them to go and sin no more, that we understand the situation of things?

People will always justify their actions.

In essence, if you can't meet the target, leave the job for those that are "sweet tongued" and will be able to meet the target. If you decide to stay and use your body to get it, blame yourself, not your organisation.
But in reality ! It is harder that just mere words man.
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
pixey:
This applies to all graduates.He is an insensitive simp if he is doing this for just ladies. Your stance that banks are clean is very unfair.If you notice why do banks stylishly hire pretty and attractive ladies as marketers.

Banks "stylishly" hire pretty and attractive ladies as marketers... It's now left for the ladies to decide what to do with their bodies in such cases.

Will you prefer to bank with WEMA bank compared to Zenith that has pretty ladies as front desk whatever?... Does that give the ladies go-ahead to sleep with every guy that walks through the door?

Most people love employing females as sales girls and even receptionists, airlines employ pretty ladies as hostesses, does that mean they have to sleep around?

(No insult intended)
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
pixey:
But in reality ! It is harder that just mere words man.

I get you, Sir. Well, people should learn to take responsibility for their actions and not blame it on others or the organisation they work with.

If an individual thinks his/her work place is pushing him/her against their will, just resign. We know there are no jobs, but there is something called conviction (whether one is a religious person or not)
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by pixey(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Banks "stylishly" hire pretty and attractive ladies as marketers... It's now left for the ladies to decide what to do with their bodies in such cases.

Will you prefer to bank with WEMA bank compared to Zenith that has pretty ladies as front desk whatever?... Does that give the ladies go-ahead to sleep with every guy that walks through the door?

Most people love employing females as sales girls and even receptionists, airlines employ pretty ladies as hostesses, does that mean they have to sleep around?

(No insult intended)
I get you! They are some decent ladies out there but I will keep on saying that we shouldn't ignore the greediness of banks and companies taking advantage of the large supply of labour. This is where the government comes in.This issue must not be a norm if we want a better life for our kids.
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by pixey(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I get you, Sir. Well, people should learn to take responsibility for their actions and not blame it on others or the organisation they work with.

If an individual thinks his/her work place is pushing him/her against their will, just resign. We know there are no jobs, but there is something called conviction (whether one is a religious person or not)

I agree with you but this will not apply to everyone in a country like Nigeria.Taking responsibility for our actions is one of signs of maturity as a adult.
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by osazsky(m): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2021
Kriss216:
What's the essence of stocking money in the Bank when you can invest on people

To study Banking and Finance in school is one of the most useless things on earth presently.
people who study banking dont work in banks na ond enginering and agric full banks o
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by zexy2030(m): 4:21am On Feb 20, 2021
pretydiva:
Women are always at the receiving end in all of this
Holes are meant to receive or what do holes have to gives except growing plants after seeds have been sown.
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by jojothaiv(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
And nah man dey sponsor this bill while feminist are on Twitter chasing after wind.Women are actually okay with sexism and patriarchy where it favors them. The double standard is glaring.

Have you not noticed that most times the difference between flirting and harassment is the man's financial position?
SPOT ON..

ANYWAY, THE FUTURE IS NOT FEMALE
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by deebrain(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2021
100% true.

Witnessed this working for one useless financial institution (that has finally disappeared) in 2008.

We males waka sote our shoe chop finish.

The lady colleagues on the other hand were meeting their "targets".

It was years later we knew how they did it.

Unfortunate society!
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by 10kgod(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2021
First time I'm seeing Bill from our law house that can favour mass...
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by LegalWolf: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2021
obonujoker:

Is this for real?? Front page please, let's help our female marketers especially those working for micro finance banks....

My wife would rather teach than work as a bank marketer grin

You’re 100% correct for those in micro finance banks. Guess what? The pay is crappy! Their take is less than (0k most times...
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by 9jaRealist: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2021
obonujoker:

https://punchng.com/banks-turning-female-marketers-to-sexual-slaves-senator/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

What an IGNORANT MISOGYNIST...
Thinks that the only way women achieve anything is through sex. SMH

Meanwhile, with technology and the nature of present-day banking...
You don’t need staff going from one office to another begging for deposits! Ignoramus!

>
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by Generaloluseye: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=advanceDNA post=99236859]

So what you are saying is when people do wrong under pressure it’s not their fault....

I have still not answered the question... what about the male marketers that meet the same target....

Or women should just be pampered because they have vag!nas.... or their vag!nas make it difficult to meet their target.....

U are ignoring the fact.... women are using their bodies becos it’s a easy way out instead of working hard like the guys.....if I can’t see that, but all u see is blaming the bank... then u are one of the problems of the nation.

You are very insensitive just like someone said. However I pardon you because you have never worked in a bank before. While it is true that some ladies are actually interested in the easy way because it does not read like meter but that does not mean there are not hard working ladies who can't just meet their target. What do you think goes on in the mind of any guy or man that is not genuinely saved or not a womanizer that was approached by a lady to get deposit from him? Sex and nothing else. Some guys can be randy to the extent that they start by telling you immediately and they will open the account with you and put let's say 20million and they will ask you to sleep with them. If you refuse, they transfer the money to another bank, some of your female colleagues might be tempted to accept the offer if you refuse since the are under pressure too. If I or a guy were to meet a man for a deposit, do you think I will go Scot free, he will ask me what is in it for him, these means I will always be buying things for him during festive seasons especially if he is a director in a ministry and he gives us the ministry's account. So it does not mean guys are more hardworking than ladies or vice versa.
Our Lord's prayer point which is lead us not into temptation should be the prayer of anyone working as a deposit mobilizer.
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by advanceDNA: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=Generaloluseye post=99251888][/quote]

You said I’m insensitive....insensitive to what??

What’s your point exactly ??

U are wxplaingjn how women are tempted by men...do they have to sell their bodies?? Do they have to be desperate??...we all go they temptation on our jobs or personal lives..

Those in cash and teller too are tempted with million in the vault they see daily ... should they steal too??

What’s ur point that I’m insensitive??

That bank shouldn’t give targets to marketers ?

Or they should only give them small targets they can quickly meet?

Or women’s target should be smaller because they can meet randy men?

What’s your point....

See...I don’t like when people just talk .........the premise of this dialogue befor u came is that banks are being blamed for the decision of women to prost!tute themselves...

My only point is...how can u blame the bank when the same target goes for men... go and ask your friends in banking...most of them don’t meet their targets 100%..the bank knows it’s not easy...that why it’s high so that 60% would be enough....

But no..some women will want the easy way out...because they want yearly promotion...

The same happens in hollywood...
The same happens in our university...or u want to blame the schools and lecturers for giving students too many courses in a semester...?

I am not insensitive.... I’m stating facts...without sugarcoating it....

Marketing is the same everywhere in terms of the targets...banking and insurance is just harder becos u are selling service and not a physical product like milo or cowbell or Guinness ....

Yes it’s hard to sell service ...I agree....
Is it achievable...yes...I’ve seen people meet their targets without cutting corners...and I still have friends in banking who aren’t sacked becos they ddnt meet 100%

But let’s stop calling these women who use their bodies victim... that’s my point

..they are not...they are desperate, they chose the easy way out....it’s common with women....even in operations department that doesn’t involve deposit mobilization like marketing..
Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by Generaloluseye: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Insensitive because you don't have the experience of what people face. Guys do one or two things too to meet there targets too just like the example i gave to you in my earlier post. Am I saying that there are not some ladies who do not follow the easy way? Absolutely not. I have being in an MPR where the zonal manager who is a woman told a married woman to go and meet her bf for more deposits and she told another lady to use her well endowed features to get what she needed to meet up. But there are some ladies that are decent but found themselves in the trap and they don't want to do it and they also don't want to loose their job too. This is usually the case when you have been unemployed for some times before getting a job and also when the bank you are working for is a bank that people don't like because it is old fashioned.
Do I justify such if you are tempted and it is the only way out? No. If someone comes to me and ask for my opinion, I will tell you to resign rather than do such. On the part of guys, guys are not always sexually tempted from rich female folks but you most likely you give your Client whether man or woman some returns in form of benefits for patronising you. A regional manager who is my former boss told me how he bought a new car for his client who help him with an account of around $300 million in 2013. If the regional manger happens to be a lady, the client might decide to be sleeping with her. Although the client did not ask for this favour, it was the RM that decided to do that so he might not do the same if it were a female RM. But some times, nothing goes for nothing.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by advanceDNA: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Generaloluseye:
Insensitive because you don't have the experience of what people face. Guys do one or two things too to meet there targets too just like the example i gave to you in my earlier post. Am I saying that there are not some ladies who do not follow the easy way? Absolutely not. I have being in an MPR where the zonal manager who is a woman told a married woman to go and meet her bf for more deposits and she told another lady to use her well endowed features to get what she needed to meet up. But there are some ladies that are decent but found themselves in the trap and they don't want to do it and they also don't want to loose their job too. This is usually the case when you have been unemployed for some times before getting a job and also when the bank you are working for is a bank that people don't like because it is old fashioned.
Do I justify such if you are tempted and it is the only way out? No. If someone comes to me and ask for my opinion, I will tell you to resign rather than do such. On the part of guys, guys are not always sexually tempted from rich female folks but you most likely you give your Client whether man or woman some returns in form of benefits for patronising you. A regional manager who is my former boss told me how he bought a new car for his client who help him with an account of around $300 million in 2013. If the regional manger happens to be a lady, the client might decide to be sleeping with her. Although the client did not ask for this favour, it was the RM that decided to do that so he might not do the same if it were a female RM. But some times, nothing goes for nothing.

Are we not saying the same thing...u are just trying to use many words ...banks will always give targets..it won’t change...senate can’t force banks to stops giving targets

U said u don’t support using prostituting to make target....
I condemned it too... and added that these ladies are not victims...they chose to do it....if u can’t meet targets ...quit....don’t resort to prostitution thennlook for someone else to blame

I made examples with with schools cos lazy student too use their bodies to collect mark and guys to pay lecturers .....is the school to blame too ? U ddnt asnswer..

I know lots of women innoperations who still sleep with managers for regular promotion...somits not only in marketing

.... the KPI for promotion is not black and white like marketing.... if you meet your target as a marketer u can get promotion almost every year...there’s almost not target to meet in operations...ur promotion is in Gods hand or who U know

if u want to tag me insensitive becos I’m stating the obvious ..then so be it..

1 Like

Re: Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2021
ClassicMan202:
You go market the bank and many other things

The look in his eyes is fearful... see reaction for down below cheesy
I swear I'm presently laffinMAO!!!!!!

See the thing be like 100 Sugar inside leather!!!!!

This old woman fa!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.