Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Is She Still Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is She Still Pregnant (347 Views)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still Pregnant by Samwils: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hello, I've got a question to ask and I need answers please.

A friend of mine got pregnant and due to the condition of her life and the critics from her surrounding she decided to undergo a medical abortion. She got an abortion pill which I don't know it's name, and took it.. After she took the pill which was taken orally and also dissolved in her vagina she started feeling uneasy after 20minutes or so, also vomited, this was about 9:00pm then by 5am she woke up to minor blood stains which wasn't as she expected... The question is, is she still pregnant? She last saw her period on the 15th of January, and today is 19th please I need answers.
Re: Is She Still Pregnant by Romanoff(f): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Samwils:
Hello, I've got a question to ask and I need answers please.

A friend of mine got pregnant and due to the condition of her life and the critics from her surrounding she decided to undergo a medical abortion. She got an abortion pill which I don't know it's name, and took it.. After she took the pill which was taken orally and also dissolved in her vagina she started feeling uneasy after 20minutes or so, also vomited, this was about 9:00pm then by 5am she woke up to minor blood stains which wasn't as she expected... The question is, is she still pregnant? She last saw her period on the 15th of January, and today is 19th please I need answers.

The only way to know is to go for a scan.
Re: Is She Still Pregnant by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Someone pls help me im 19 and have vein popping out all over my body my hands,legs even my forehead its really depressing me any one with a working solution should pls help me
Re: Is She Still Pregnant by Samwils: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Romanoff:

The only way to know is to go for a scan.

How much does the scan cost?
Re: Is She Still Pregnant by Romanoff(f): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2021
Samwils:

How much does the scan cost?

Between 3-5k.

(1) (Reply)

Cuomo Apologizes For 'insensitive' Comments / 11 Health Benefits Of Beans / Know The Differences Between Normal And Dangerous Vaginal Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.