Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello (4301 Views)

Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Cee-c's Fans Drag Alex For Rocking Similar Outfit She Wore Yesterday / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by NaijaCover(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Update From . COM

Nigerians have slammed Destiny Etiko for the choice of outfit she wore to visit Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The actress took to her Instagram account to share a photo of herself wearing a clinging jumpsuit while with Governor Yahaya Bello in his office.

Followers accused her of dressing inappropriately for the occasion.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Her Social Media Page

1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by NaijaCover(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Duru9(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Na where the parado money come from ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by kenzysmith: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Destiny u owe nobody any explanation everybody dey hustle as for the ladies slammy her una go do worst if given the opportunity. na who dem catch na be theif.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Romanoff(f): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2021
The attire is tacky and without any form of class. Don't get me started on the shoe/sneakers/trainers/canvass wey she wear.

Even if na market you come sell, you at least, package.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Fahdiga(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2021
She didn't go for official visit. she went to satisfy the youthful governor

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by kenzysmith: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2021
Duru9:
Na where the parado money come from ?
yes na were and kudos to her u think say na every toto get oil? Some nairaland girls dey market their own for as low as 1500 Zzor and co is that the right amount or he low pass like that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by kenzysmith: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Romanoff:
The attire is tacky and without any form of class. Font get me started on the shoe/sneakers/trainers/canvass wey she wear.

madam strategy we hail o
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Romanoff(f): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
madam strategy we hail o

I am loyal o.
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by HopeVictor(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2021
Warm reception indeed..
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Jesse6(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2021
It's called marketing strategy now
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by SoftChordz: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Romanoff:
The attire is tacky and without any form of class. Don't get me started on the shoe/sneakers/trainers/canvass wey she wear.

She will look classy if she wanted to, she's trying to sell some pusssyy and make money. what is you ppls problem, she's dressed for the business. when u see olosho Dem Dem de cover body ? make una leave her jooor, na their Toto all these actresses use de make money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Prolificgiant(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2021
She only went there for advertisement u know, , if u are an experienced teacher and reside around bada, ayobo, Lagos check my signature requirements WAEC, OND and NCE
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Flexherbal(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm!
What can we say?
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Meto1234(m): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2021
Na market she come sell, may una live her jare.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by merieam16(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2021
She be like lala wife...the snake girl grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Smitharo(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Pls of wot importance is her visit with the governor to the masses that made it graced fp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by dayleke: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2021
I don't see nor hear him (D gomina) complaining na....

btw what she is wearing resembles the skin of "Ojola".

if you know you know.

grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by BigYash: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2021
Nigerians over do everything.Will she die if she covers those saggy slippers of hers?. I don't blame the hoe sha,na market strategy.Na the thief when stand with her I blame. And the thief said he wants to be President of Kogi. Its okay,m watching ...
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by maureensylvia(f): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2021
Tacky
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Luizkid(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2021
I don't blame her but the eediot guvnor that stood there snapping like a hegoat that smelt urine.. nonsense.
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by tutudesz: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2021
grin She no even hide her agenda

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by pretydiva(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
She be like #20 fufu undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by fasayoblog(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mine cryptocurrency for free. Join this WhatsApp group to learn how to.
https:///G92sggQ7XXM3Ef65gMOebD
Re: Destiny Etiko Slammed For Outfit She Wore To Visit Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Make una free her jor undecided person no go do advert again? sell what your market in peace Destiny koko wink

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Action Actor- Chuck Norris Has Really Aged!-photos / Lady Gaga Reveals Stretch Marks On Her bosoms / Finally, Davido Posts His Surulere Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.