Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,740 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? (216 Views)

Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! / Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / The World Will End 12th April 2020 At Night – Prophet David Uwuor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone, so I have an issue and it's becoming a source of concern to me.

Years back, I did most of my business stuffs (adverts, updates, posting etc) at night but lately it's been a huge war keeping up.

And its only at night I can actually do these stuffs as throughout the day, I am occupied.

I know I have to sleep as its extremely essential for good health and yes I get lots of it but right now, I just need some hours off like 10pm to 3am is sufficient even if twice in a week.

Please any help with what I can do or take to keep up?
Re: What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? by InfernoNig: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Visit hospital. They will prescribe something better.
Re: What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? by habsydiamond(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Aunty take am easy oo... Sleep is very important.. It's the mind that rest well that will spend money on vacations and enjoyment oo. Go hospital and explain to Dr.
Re: What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? by Pmedia7787: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
CakesToolsOvens:
Hi everyone, so I have an issue and it's becoming a source of concern to me.

Years back, I did most of my business stuffs (adverts, updates, posting etc) at night but lately it's been a huge war keeping up.

And its only at night I can actually do these stuffs as throughout the day, I am occupied.

I know I have to sleep as its extremely essential for good health and yes I get lots of it but right now, I just need some hours off like 10pm to 3am is sufficient even if twice in a week.

Please any help with what I can do or take to keep up?

How old where you then,

How preoccupied where you then

What responsibility where you having as at then

There is a lot of difference now...age,body ,etc...best thing

Out source now and get everything running. Because in the next few years

You may not even have that time to type this nor think about it
Re: What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
InfernoNig:
Visit hospital. They will prescribe something better.

Okay, thanks.
Re: What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
Aunty take am easy oo... Sleep is very important.. It's the mind that rest well that will spend money on vacations and enjoyment oo. Go hospital and explain to Dr.

Thanks grin grin.
Re: What Can Someone Take To Chase Sleep At Night? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pmedia7787:

How old where you then,

How preoccupied where you then

What responsibility where you having as at then

There is a lot of difference now...age,body ,etc...best thing

Out source now and get everything running. Because in the next few years

You may not even have that time to type this nor think about it

Thanks alot smiley

(1) (Reply)

Headies Award 2021 Winners List: Omah Lay Wins Next Rated, Simi, Fireboy Wins / The Person Who Gave Us This Job Is Among You-kagara Bandits / I Beg Una With God, Buy My Wechat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.