Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Suggestions Starting A New Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suggestions Starting A New Business (211 Views)

What You Need To Know Before Starting A Yahoo Boy Business: Nairathreads / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Starting A New Business by kthug: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
I need you suggestions, please i need your oppinions to start sumfin. Got about N850k to start with.
Re: Suggestions Starting A New Business by Kobicove(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
kthug:
I need you suggestions, please i need your oppinions to start sumfin. Got about N850k to start with.

Make sure you already have some hands-on experience if not go and do an apprenticeship for at least 3 months so that you will understand the processes and business secrets

Do not invest all you capital at once, leave something to fall back on

On no account should you take an interest bearing loan at this point to invest in the business

You must be physically present to supervise and over see the business at the early stage. If you're unable to do this then forget about starting this business and leave your money in the bank

If you can avoid giving credit then do so otherwise Nigerians debtors will kill your business
Re: Suggestions Starting A New Business by Mide3367: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
To u the money big, but I tell u it can disappear in a moment. Just go buy crypto and sell when price go up. Use p2p and thank me later
Re: Suggestions Starting A New Business by kthug: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mide3367:
To u the money big, but I tell u it can disappear in a moment. Just go buy crypto and sell when price go up. Use p2p and thank me later
I realy dont fancy crypto
Re: Suggestions Starting A New Business by kthug: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kobicove:

Make sure you already have some hands-on experience if not go and do an apprenticeship for at least 3 months so that you will understand the processes and business secrets

Do not invest all you capital at once, leave something to fall back on

On no account should you take an interest bearing loan at this point to invest in the business

You must be physically present to supervise and over see the business at the early stage. If you're unable to do this then forget about starting this business and leave your money in the bank

If you can avoid giving credit then do so otherwise Nigerians debtors will kill your business
Thanks, like your views.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/Delivery Services. / Is It Just Me Or Has Nairaland Become Really Slow In Loading? / Get 20% For Refferring Paid Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.