Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) (52720 Views)

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
So Aki is older than Pawpaw?
Great guys, I once saw both of them in my dream.

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Polynek(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
Onye-Oma
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by UFEDO95: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Happy birthday the meme Lord
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Sicilyjoe: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
My kind of man. Simple and sweet. I've never heard him involved in any scandal. My God bless your new age Mr. Osita

Do u need scandals ?
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by NybenSBF101(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd marry his type anytime any day. He's very cool not a drama type. Though I don't like his smoking habit. I once boomed into him in a hotel in Abuja. He was sitting with few friends and was smoking that big long brown cigar.

U wan marry? Who stole your phone or are you high �����
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Bornboy4: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
You thrilled your fans in your hay days. Me too.

Happy Birthday Osita
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by okenwa216(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
This man has been celebrating 30 plus for over 15 year now
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Angelacruz: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hbd sir. Fellowship
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by banmee(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd marry his type anytime any day. He's very cool not a drama type. Though I don't like his smoking habit. I once boomed into him in a hotel in Abuja. He was sitting with few friends and was smoking that big long brown cigar.

Especially when he is loaded. Height be damned. Eh...wink wink...... wink

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by johnoj24(m): 12:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Man wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:47am On Feb 21, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:19am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
My kind of man. Simple and sweet. I've never heard him involved in any scandal. My God bless your new age Mr. Osita
prickless people hardly get themselves in scandals
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by wany(f): 5:26am On Feb 21, 2021
thatigboman:
dont believe anything in this faceless forum.
Since Ngeneukwenu(f) was busted to be one ugly man, i dont take status serious in this forum. There's one other guy in bbnaija forum everybody thought was a girl until he was busted to be a bearded man.
Dont take any status of any moniker here serious.
The only moniker i trust here that is beremx
Sad that is also a man
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Congrats to the Nigerian who has appeared in the most number of memes.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
key in now and be his Mrs u can attempt to change his smoking habits. no one is perfect though, so don't expect a perfect husband
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Liars everywhere...
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by sylve11: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2021
thatigboman:
dont believe anything in this faceless forum.
Since Ngeneukwenu(f) was busted to be one ugly man, i dont take status serious in this forum. There's one other guy in bbnaija forum everybody thought was a girl until he was busted to be a bearded man.
Dont take any status of any moniker here serious.
The only moniker i trust here that is beremx

grin grin cool
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Captain92: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2021
Happy birthday Pawpaw
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by xreal: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Happy birthday.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Abdul240(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2021
Happy Birthday age with grace
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Cetacean419: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Lie ooo
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:

Do you stay in Abuja?
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hmmm the corny guy in his movies...
HbD to him , more grace
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
So this small boy don reach 39
Fahdiga you are insulting Pawpaw because of his height abiundecided
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
sapphiere:
Surprised the future is no longer female. So you feminists and women advocate used to have feelings for male gender and you all will acting as if you can do without men. Sapphiere, better repent so that ur followers won't be led astray.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Happy birthday Pawpaw. A very simple guy to the core & ladies favourite.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
EmekaA125:

Fahdiga you are insulting Pawpaw because of his height abiundecided
No bro. na his short frame de deceive me
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by benjanny(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
Happy birthday Osita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Bimbo Success Traditional Wedding, Yesterday / Man Hawking Bottle Water In Suit Spotted In Lagos State. Photos / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.