Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) (52725 Views)

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
H d
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Happy birthday to Mr osita iheme..
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
What price are you talking about?
nothing good comes easy.
you are not the only one who loves good things.

to have such a man :

you either build one yourself
or be ready to compete with your fellow ladies to have an already made man. And when i mean competition you should know what that entails. undecided
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Big Congrats.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd marry his type anytime any day. He's very cool not a drama type. Though I don't like his smoking habit. I once boomed into him in a hotel in Abuja. He was sitting with few friends and was smoking that big long brown cigar.
I like you dear... can I send you an email?
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd marry his type anytime any day. He's very cool not a drama type. Though I don't like his smoking habit. I once boomed into him in a hotel in Abuja. He was sitting with few friends and was smoking that big long brown cigar.
If that's was his only crime,then he hasn't committed any sin at all compared to Slawomiir and his likes that smokes for a living
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
nothing good comes easy.
you are not the only one who loves good things.

to have such a man :

you either build one yourself
or be ready to compete with your fellow ladies to have an alread made. And when i mean competition you should know what that entails. undecided
Very senseless talk. What do you mean by “build one yourself?” Shey human being fit change another human being? You accept people for who they are jhoor. Nobody is changing, that change is the fake life.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Olayinka777(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Wetin u go do there?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hbd.. Aki
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
thatigboman:
afterthought. Na lie u lie
[/s]Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by OscarJaden(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
happy birthday to the kings of memes

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by aksule(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
I readily watch films that these two young men were involved.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Olayinka777:
Wetin u go do there?
I go see your papa

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Cajal(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
My kind of man. Simple and sweet. I've never heard him involved in any scandal. My God bless your new age Mr. Osita
...oh.....sweet...tasted him
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Olayinka777(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I go see your papa
My papa no dey follow Olosho!

4 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by pennywys(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
you think say him go fit fuccck u well?

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Emola12(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
buh this young man can lie for africa oo... 39yrs or 22yrs?
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
So this guy still senior me small
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

grin grin grin big long brown cigar
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by dimexy247(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why is she shalaye_ing? Who asked you? Marry ko, date ni. Ole. Go steal am.

No brain except sex, marrying and all. They hate men but will drool at any thing sweet about men. Fakeassbitch

sapphiere:

4 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by VirginSearcher(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Happy birthday to the king of meme.. the legend of our time!
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by NiRfreak(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
So Laslas, this boy old pass me...chai
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
you want his whole self to crawl into your pvccy. Tennis ball puccy.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
slimjosh231:
Very senseless talk. What do you mean by “build one yourself?” Shey human being fit change another human being? You accept people for who they are jhoor. Nobody is changing, that change is the fake life.
So to you people don't change
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Such a great actor.

I hardly hear news about Aki
I wonder if he has a child now.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Benin republic want to be the 37th state in Nigeria. Wonders!!!

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by NiRfreak(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Why won't you when he's rich.. shameless golddigger...that's how they called bluepill guys sweet and swindle them into marrying them... unknowing to those men that ladies like you have planB after marriage

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by labelle123(f): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Happy birthday old man for small pikin body Many more fruitful years ahead
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by melodyisaac: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
That fooooool sapphire be forming female , I know the dude very well his doomsday is coming soon
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by AuroraBrls: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
My kind of man. Simple and sweet. I've never heard him involved in any scandal. My God bless your new age Mr. Osita

U seem to be the newest loudest feminist on the block.

l always see something future is pussinine abi feminine attached to most of your comments just like one slawomir that has the damn nigga signature.

I wanted to say you remind me a lot of one Pocahontas that was more louder and femininine just that has feminism and vocality and very opinionatedness and anti-malenism has recently dwindled into youtube video cooking

l don't have anything against feminism or you but just take it easy as many years after now you will frown at much of the feminine youthful exuberance and all what not you are currently exuding in the name of feminism and trust NAIRALAND, they always remember

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Olayinka777(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Benwallt:
you want his whole self to crawl into your pvccy. Tennis ball puccy.
grin grin grin My hommies una don finish this girl o! Abeg make una free am grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.