Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

#2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? (33125 Views)

If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Ruben225571(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2021
theenchanter:
see it like this, u don't know me n I don't know u, so bragging on an anonymous forum is not worth it.

But travelling to UK, for example, will cost u at least 1.8m.... deduct 1.8m from 2.5m and u'll see that the remaining 700k or roughly 1.4k pounds can't sustain for 6months in d UK before u stand ur ground. I have guys that have travelled to the UK and I've also been to the UAE and I know how much I spent.

Let's forget d rest.f

What make it 1.8m for processing? Have you been abroad before? If yes, which country? I don’t wanna hear you call uae” cos uae you can go with 500k so no no, Some of Unah self eh,Jees
Must you talk if you don’t have any reasonable something to said? Folks on Nairaland can brag shaa, 2.5M is not money but here on Nairaland 500 naira is money”Might God have mercy! Stop discouraging young people or Nigerians who intend to travel out to Better their lives. Rather Educate them on how to use the money they have to process their visas genuinely!! But if not, show me any investment you made with your 2.5m with full statements and you’re Billionaire now!

NB: what you need to understand is that, some people wanna travel out just for the sake of their unborn children to have a good life.. some are traveling abroad to live a good life, freedom, good environment, where there’s law, justices and more.. stop coming on Nairaland to discourage someone who suffer and save 2.5m and making him or she look like he or she has nothing..
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by vhuqnl(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
cococandy:

You didn’t ask a simple question. You flat out said I was wrong. And here you are telling me my post is ridiculous. It’s not too late to delete your error like I said.

You want me to do what? Ask people to post their pay stub or post mine for you? You already know that’s not possible but google is your friend if you want to know what people who have good jobs in “the abroad” earn.
Like I said in my OP , good jobs.

So my advice to the young guy still stands. If his reason is financial, then he better get moving.
U are a RN?
Im
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by vhuqnl(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
cococandy:

You didn’t ask a simple question. You flat out said I was wrong. And here you are telling me my post is ridiculous. It’s not too late to delete your error like I said.

You want me to do what? Ask people to post their pay stub or post mine for you? You already know that’s not possible but google is your friend if you want to know what people who have good jobs in “the abroad” earn.
Like I said in my OP , good jobs.

So my advice to the young guy still stands. If his reason is financial, then he better get moving.
U are a RN?
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by TheEnforcer: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Chai, people don taya for APC led federal criminals and gangstas, hence several threads on relocation, Nigeria is the current headquarters of Hell fire and extreme poverty in the world, make una dey enjoy the sufferings instead of marching to Abuja to stone those thieves in power out of Aso Rock sad
I believe you are in the US?
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I believe you are in the US?
Why do you ask?
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by TheEnforcer: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Why do you ask?
You mentioned that on the US thread before and you are quite critical of Nigeria. Rightly so
Re: #2.5 Million: Will You Invest Here Or Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures? by Osense1: 8:56am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=uthlaw post=99333216]hwf, tell me more please![/quo my WhatsApp number 07036511058

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advise On What Generator To Buy For Family In Nigeria / Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos / New Naira: We Didn’t Anticipate Challenges, CBN Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.