Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? (1002 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Please Help This Baby Spend This Xmas At Home / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by englishmart(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
How would you react as a Nigerian, if your wife bought this bag for this much?

1 Share

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin permit? Nigerian men are truly funny. So Ngozi iweala wld collect permission to buy herself that bag..smh
Women, u beta work and not hardwork..smart work so ur men will respect u and u won't rely on his wretched purse hence having to ask permission to spend on yourself

5 Likes

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
if she buys it, that means we/she can afford it. No biggie.

if you have that kind of money, you can't tell your wife what to buy or what not to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by englishmart(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
grin grin grin grin permit? Nigerian men are truly funny. So Ngozi iweala wld collect permission to buy herself that bag..smh
Women, u beta work and not hardwork..smart work so ur men will respect u and u won't rely on his wretched purse hence having to ask permission to spend on yourself
We have just one Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and she's an economists. She won't be extravagant enough to buy any bag that's worth up to #200k

8 Likes

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
englishmart:
We have just one Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and she's an economists. She won't be extravagant enough to buy any bag that's worth up to #200k
grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks be to GOD who gave women the mind of Christ..there are uncountable number of Ngozi iweala's who can make money and spend it on what they like. U don't have an issue changing ur cars to the latest version but complain when a woman wants to buy a nice thing for herself
Now am not saying women should be vain and spend foolishly, but have the money to look good. It builds confidence grin

6 Likes

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by wunmi590(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
She can buy whatever she wants, but I will always remind her not to litter my house with what she doesn’t use all the time.

My wife has a lot of bags at home, some she has not even carried them out for like a year now.

My aunty sell bags and she gets them for free, so most times, she just collect carry them for like a month and drop them.

Women with their whala cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by LordKO(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

I wonder what difference a change of choice of his word "permission" maybe to "opinion" would make and how his posit equates to a sacrilege like you've made it seem. If only people like you who take pleasure in debasing and deriding others know how stupid you always appear before sane people.

Well, no, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala hasn't been known to belong to the class of hypocritical crass opportunistic materialistic bumpkins like you and can't be caught buying a 144 million naira bag for pleasure, regardless of her financial standing. As a responsible woman, if she wishes to buy the same bag for a feasible and foreseeable economic yield, however, she won't see anything wrong or assume her husband "funny" in courteously telling him her plan, and, by extension, won't see it as a denial of her right to liberty to jettison the idea if he didn't see a need for it, for her good, once he can convincingly make her see things from his POV.

In summary, liberty doesn't negate deference, courtesy, decorum, etc., at least not when one takes delight in goodness and cherishes the same and dealing with a conscientious partner.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Parizz: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Arrant nonsense. She's leaving my house. I won't condole such frivolities under my roof. As a married woman, it is imperative to spend wisely.
Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by sisisioge: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Price of a mansion in Lekki phase 1 grin or two mansions in Opebi grin grin or 3 mansions in Akowonjo grin grin grin
Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
If it's not my money, then nothing consign me.
Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Samfloxin(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
She dey craze?
Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by descarado: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
It's insulting to say will you permit your wife.

If I have the money and want to indulge myself, why not?
Some men can buy that for their wives too.

Some are rich in foreign currencies. One million naira is nothing to an average worker that live where money has value.

1 Like

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Rubbiish(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
How many ngozi iweala dey your street?
Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Rubbiish(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
grin grin grin grin grin grin thanks be to GOD who gave women the mind of Christ..there are uncountable number of Ngozi iweala's who can make money and spend it on what they like. U don't have an issue changing ur cars to the latest version but complain when a woman wants to buy a nice thing for herself
Now am not saying women should be vain and spend foolishly, but have the money to look good. It builds confidence grin
U stated car for men, what is the nice things for woman? Spending 500k on one piece of handbag? See reasoning!
Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
If it's her hardearned money, she doesn't need his permission before buying it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Permit Your Wife To Spend This Much On This? by Newprop11: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
144million on a bag ?

For my wife to buy that, that will mean I am worth more than that in dollars

So I won’t feel it atall when she get the bag

(1) (Reply)

Is Putting 'Myself First' Same As being Selfish? / Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe / Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.