Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What God Asked Me To Do Over Nigeria's Security Crisis - Onitsha Prophet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What God Asked Me To Do Over Nigeria's Security Crisis - Onitsha Prophet (189 Views)

Vehicle Conveying Corpse Catches Fire On Onitsha Head Bridge. Pics / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos / Help Nigeria Security Agency Confisticated My Package From Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Asked Me To Do Over Nigeria's Security Crisis - Onitsha Prophet by Eaglecrwn: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Prophet John Ikenna Ofodile, the general overseer of City of Salvation International Ministries (COSIM), an interdenominational church, said he had been directed by God to host an international convention to put an end to insecurity and other challenges bedevilling Nigeria

Speaking to newsmen in Onitsha, Anambra State, Prophet Ofordile explained that the convention scheduled by the Holy Spirit to hold from February 18 to 21st 2021 is open to people from all parts of the world including Moslems, traditionalists and others.

“ It is themed Authority and power. We are expecting people from different parts of the world. We are expecting Moslems and Christians, traditionalists and others. Our members from America, Asia continent and others shall attend the event. It is a three day of Grace.

“We are going to pray for peace and progress of Nigeria because if Nigeria is in peace, we shall rejoice. We are expecting the power of God at its might at the convention. People shall he healed and delivered from bondages. People shall be set free. Broken homes shall be rebuilt by Christ. In this generation, if you fail to understand that there are power that keep people in bondage, you are making a mistake“ he stated.

Continuing, Prophet Ofodile said they would strictly observe COVID-19 safety protocols at the event as directed by government.

He, however, maintained that “the convention was inspired and instructed by God. We are not here in our own. What we are doing here is in accordance to dictate of Christ. We can’t do anything without waiting for His directions. If the spirit directs me to shut the ministry, I do that immediately. If He says I should speak or open it, I will equally do that.”

He further admonished youth to eschew violence and vices as well as pray fervently as God would direct them appropriately to become successful.

The prophet strongly expressed concern on the spate of killings, destruction of property and the incidence of banditry and terrorism in the country, assuring that God would intervane and show mercy to Nigeria.

"The church will pray against the various criminal activities committed against Nigerians including wanton killings, maiming, destruction of property, armed robbery and corrupt practices in high places.

"We will also pray for churches in the country, ...churches are experiencing persecutions where pastors, priests and members were kidnapped for ransom or even killed by their abductors", he noted.

He added, "It will be days of grace where people would experience power of God to heal, deliverance and set captives free from bondage".

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Explain How He Defrauds victim with SIM & BVN(English Subtitle video) / March 10 YEAR 2020. Nigeria On Total Lockdown / Writing Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.