Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Produce Your Songs Yourself Now With Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Produce Your Songs Yourself Now With Your Phone (129 Views)

Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery / NNPC, Kogi To Produce 84 Million Litres Of Bio-fuel / Produce Your PCB (printed Circuit Board) Locally With SAMTECH ELECTRONICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Produce Your Songs Yourself Now With Your Phone by segunpraiz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
have been in your shoes too before, wasting my hard earn money going to studios up and down.It is very unfortunate how our passion is not matching our financial ability to produce or promote our songs easily.Do you know that you can produce a standard studio work with your android or iPhone. One of the problems I do have with some of the people I told was there high spirit of not believing that you don't need to get a laptop,set of speakers or studio mic or whatsoever before you become a producer.
Now let's get to business. If you have the knowledge of FL studio before,its fine as this would really help you get used to the app I want to suggest for you quickly.This thread is for you too but my actual concern is to those who don't have any knowledge of production before and wants to learn things like beats making,mixing and mastering. I will teach you at a very affordable price and within the space of three month you should be able to start producing your songs at the comfort of your room. please don't miss this opportunity of learning how to produce your songs without going all the way to buying studio equipment or whatsoever but all you need to get is just your iPhone or Android device.
WHATSAPP ME NOW +2347066633581 and let's start work.My price is very affordable.Just think about it too.You produce your songs yourself anytime anyday with no cost after just five month through whatsapp videos and notes on how to use the App.I won't mention the name of the APP here until you inbox.I would also send you some of the beats I have made with it and I am sure a trial would convince you.STOP WASTING MONEY ON STUDIOS AGAIN.YOU ONLY NEED MONEY TO PROMOTE YOUR SONGS.

WHATSAPP ME:+2347066633581

Some might be like let me download the APP now.I will learn how to use it myself.I can actually tell you that it is more complex than you think.You need a teacher and I am here to help.Why must you be wasting 15k,20k,50k and so on and besides you are an upcoming artist. All you need is just to promote your songs.Another added advantage is that I will teach you the following too
1)How to play the piano
2)mixing
3)mastering
4)Timing
5)beat making

WHATSAPP NOW:+2347066633581

STOP WASTING YOUR HARD EARN MONEY TO PRODUCERS.DO IT YOURSELF NOW WITH YOUR PHONE.

Use the link below to listen to one of my beats

https://worship.com.ng/track/EeZmruVH7NvoFp1

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account For Sale / I Build Seamless And Responsive Website. / Nestlé Recognized As A Top Employer In Central And West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.