Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc (61079 Views)

All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by Wasky101: 7:53am On Feb 22, 2021
maxpat:
It's already in vain , any service done to naija is in vain, the crash should also be investigated
Just imagine the maggot you typed up their you should be ashamed of yourself.
This guys died protecting me and you dont worry their brothers will continue where they stopped and Nigeria will be safe again.
People like you should be shadow marked so as that you can never hold an office or serve the people since everything is in vain
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by marvin905(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Dimmatic:
See Oga,be frank.accident doesn't just happen,engine failures won't just spring a surprise.Don't we have commercial aircraft flying everyday? What's the frequency of air crash in the aviation sector compared to nigerian air force? Why is air crash more in the NAF whose aircraft flies less.
Sympathy to the bereaved:but is that any future solution?
Past chief of airstaff should be invited for questioning on the conditions of aircraft s in NAF's fleet.
I think the aircraft is old and lack in basic n comprehensive standard maintenance .Ogas will sign up for new aircraft but dubiously asked for China refurbished U.S abandoned airship stressing up coming ones with No solutions mechanic activities...
If only same refurbished aircrafts can be deleting looters in the military daily.....
Learn how to drive car professionally.

Mention one refurbished aircraft in the naf fleet
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by Eminem707(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=Harrynight post=99295456] cry

My deepest heart of condolences goes to the families of all the personnel involved in the fatal crash of the military aircraft KingAir B350 at the Abuja.

Btw;
This event actually targets wrong people :' Pure set up why mostly WESTERN ND EASTERN officers i smell a rat

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by eddynaira125: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2021
The list is is full of Southern Military personal

There is a game playing
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by BigBashiru: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2021
kalu61:
Ask yourself, do tribes still exist in developed world?

The tribes have been conquered, displaced and exterminated by foreigners. Almost Africa Countries are still inhabited by their last originals dated hundreds of years ago but can you say that with USA and European countries.

Read about the SAAMI Tribe, the naitive Americans etc, where are they now?

Which last America president was a naitive?

Anyways, its seems "Tribe" has different meaning in your dictionary.

Okay tribesman, keep calling urself a tribes man then!
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2021
stasius:
2 South east
2 South west
2 South south
1 north
May they souls rest in peace. Amen.
There is 1 from Jos
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by fuadbusari: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2021
ONLY ONE hausa man died in the crash.
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by Nextleve89: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2021
so sad, May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by tyemi4509(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2021
All these passengers wey die for this crash,na oga dem wey wan take over from buhari,thats why them kill them thru faulty engine.useless government
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by Miracle2020: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2021
adecz:

Haruna Gadzama is most likely
a NE Christian name.
so what?
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by Miracle2020: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Some ipob terrorrist will still bring religious and ethnic difference in this thread.
#ipobarecriminals.
#ipobarebasterds
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by Miracle2020: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
tyemi4509:
All these passengers wey die for this crash,na oga dem wey wan take over from buhari,thats why them kill them thru faulty engine.useless government
do you know what is a flight liutenant? Now i know you know nothing.
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by osusuallstars: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2021
No Fulani man here
But if na to appoint , dem go full
I smell rat
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by Miracle2020: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2021
eddynaira125:
The list is is full of Southern Military personal

There is a game playing
the chief of airstaff is a southerner , so who is playing the game?
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by joe120120(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
fergie001:

Nigerian Airforce Headquarters

They have started ejigbo killings ,all because of 2023
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
So sad. And this Government will never , never hmmmmmm l reserve my comments
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by samwillyco1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
harmargedon:
the pilot is from Borno, co pilot is from plateau, two igbos, two yorubas, one Calabar. it is more like sacrifice, not crash.

Thanks for the analysis but Promotions, Recruitment and political appointment should also be shared like that; I don't even want to talk about their religion
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by sanesta: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
stasius:
2 South east

2 South west

2 South south

1 north

May they souls rest in peace. Amen.
Gazama was a Christian from the north..
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by nettpen: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
bragamycin:

If the military can act as humans with sense, who will wish to see bad news about them., as long as they keep acting as bullies, pple will keep rejoicing over their deaths.. thr only reason ppple are typing RIP here is because they are Airforce personal Nd not army

Hello, this is nettpen, you tried contacting me earlier. I'm available now. What'sApp : 08187994258
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by maxpat: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
I am not surprised when a fake Nigerian is talking like bubu Mr Saint
Wasky101:

This guys died protecting me and you dont worry their brothers will continue where they stopped and Nigeria will be safe again.
People like you should be shadow marked so as that you can never hold an office or serve the people since everything is in vain
Re: Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc by maxpat: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Me hold office, you should be ashamed as the level people like you as damaged this country , it you feel serving Nigeria is great, then I don't know how to help your imbecility anu ofia
Wasky101:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today / Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. / Bridge Collapses In Kwara After Heavy Rainfall, Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.