Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Traditional Doctor Tries To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Traditional Doctor Tries To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (video) (370 Views)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Pregnant Woman Stuck In Traffic Reportedly Gives Birth In Bayelsa / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Doctor Tries To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (video) by Chukwute: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2021
A traditional doctor in a viral video has relentlessly tried to separate a man and woman that were stuck while making love.

In the footage, the doctor identified as Mulongo could be seen sprinkling some kind of unidentified liquid and making incantations on the duo as they struggled in pain while still stuck to themselves on the bed.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/02/22/traditional-doctor-tries-to-separate-man-and-woman-stuck-during-sex-video/

Re: Traditional Doctor Tries To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2021
Wish I was the traditional doctor. once I remove the man's thing I will immediately insert my own
Re: Traditional Doctor Tries To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (video) by Skyfornia(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Africans and primitive are 5 and 6
Re: Traditional Doctor Tries To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (video) by Waylex21(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Skyfornia:
Africans and primitive are 5 and 6

How is it primitive?
Re: Traditional Doctor Tries To Separate Man And Woman Stuck During Sex (video) by Skyfornia(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Waylex21:

How is it primitive?

Wetin concern native/traditional doctor with pen!s captivus?

(1) (Reply)

Toyota RAV4 For Sale / See What Is Happening At TB Joshua's Grave That Have Never Happened Before...see / Newsbreak: Armed Men Attack Kaduna NDA, Kidnap Two Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.