Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches (1144 Views)

All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife / Can igbo People In The South West be regarded as Easterners? Discuss / Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
I know someone from Awka ibom that keeps saying she is a water goddess. Na true say witches full awka ibom and crossriver??
You don experience?
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by lilvicky68(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
No..witches are everywhere not one tribe or region.. what I like about Akwa Ibom and Cross River girls is their shape and they know how to do it too..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
No..witches are everywhere not one tribe or region.. what I like about Akwa Ibom and Cross River girls is their shape and they know how to do it too..
i see
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Indeed calabar girls fine like mermaids
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by fineboynl(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
witches are everywhere. the only thing is that they are plenty in some tribes/state. and they are stronger in some state too.

example is witches in Edo will laugh when they hear you are witch from akwa ibom. something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by xtocom: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2021
fineboynl:
witches are everywhere. the only thing is that they are plenty in some tribes/state. and they are stronger in some state too.

example is witches in Edo will laugh when they hear you are witch form akwa ibom. something like that.

you don't mean it!
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by JaneYave(f): 3:05am On Feb 23, 2021
Very nice people but don't step on their toes or take them for granted. The problem with us is we believe in assumptions,. Get to meet people, then you will know more about them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Emu4u2c: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2021
It’s not assumption.. I don’t know about cross river girls but I can categorically tell you that most girls from akwa ibom are possessed with Water spirit and I have had personal experience
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by dollytino4real(f): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Emu4u2c:
It’s not assumption.. I don’t know about cross river girls but I can categorically tell you that most girls from akwa ibom are possessed with Water spirit and I have had personal experience
guy I dey fia u na o
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2021
whether witches or not, I usually use my warm shaft to do deliverance...
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Quality20(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2021
seems it's only we hausa n Fulani that doesn't have d prob of witch craft
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Emu4u2c: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
dollytino4real:
guy I dey fia u na o
Nor Reason am Aunty... I done stay port Harcourt for 6 years...This City Done Make me use my eye see back of my neck...

I have some life Experiences that can best be described as a chapter from one James chase hardley
Books

I have a lot of history with akwa ibom girls and Believe I don’t advise any body to get entangled with their women

The girls there are damaged psychologically and Plus the issue of Witchcraft or if I should properly put it water spirit possessed...

Don’t play with fire if you don’t intend getting burnt
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by dollytino4real(f): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Nor Reason am Aunty... I done stay port Harcourt for 6 years...This City Done Make me use my eye see back of my neck...

I have some life Experiences that can best be described as a chapter from one James chase hardley
Books

I have a lot of history with akwa ibom girls and Believe I don’t advise any body to get entangled with their women

The girls there are damaged psychologically and Plus the issue of Witchcraft or if I should properly put it water spirit possessed...

Don’t play with fire if you don’t intend getting burnt
it seems those people close to riverine area have marine spirit inborn
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Emu4u2c: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
dollytino4real:
it seems those people close to riverine area have marine spirit inborn

Okrika,Bonny,akwa Ibom,

Many Girls For Area On Code Dey Go dance Îgbè...

Fine classy clean girls were Dey represent on a Sunday for church ,Dress genuinely like sisters of the vine Yard but on Friday and Wednesday dem go full OGWA Dey Dance Îgbé
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by dollytino4real(f): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Okrika,Bonny,akwa Ibom,

Many Girls For Area On Code Dey Go dance Îgbè...

Fine classy clean girls were Dey represent on a Sunday for church ,Dress genuinely like sisters of the vine Yard but on Friday and Wednesday dem go full OGWA Dey Dance Îgbé
i believe dis thing u talk now, igbe n.a. be ateke 4 rivers state
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by LadySarah: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Quality20:
seems it's only we hausa n Fulani that doesn't have d prob of witch craft

Are you sure? Cos una matter with Jinns no be here.
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Chubbyasian: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
its make believe
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by VEXT: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I know someone from Awka ibom that keeps saying she is a water goddess. Na true say witches full awka ibom and crossriver??
You don experience?

Na true say u get both pussy and dick..keep asking stupid questions... Instead of you to focus on ur life..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by pryme(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
You don experience?

Do Trans also swap their God given brains?
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
You don experience?
U Dis Girl, U Don Start Again. Na Where U Come Hear Dis One? 4 Ur Information, Witches & Wizards Are Everywhere. No Tribe Is Excluded.
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Na true oh
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by EbenezerTriumph: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2021
fineboynl:

example is witches in Edo will laugh when they hear you are witch from akwa ibom. something like that.
how old are you?
Re: Why Are Awka Iboms And Crossrivers Regarded As Witches by Etrusen(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
fineboynl:

which kind nonsense be this na ?

wetin be witch for Edo state go laugh wen dem hear witch from akwa ibom ?

Abeg the topic focus on akwa ibom leave edo from this discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Two Ooni Of Ife's wives Fight Dirty Over Parking Space / Isuama Igbo / E Ka Ro Ologi De Ooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.