Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss (5034 Views)

The Prince Is Mine / Moonlight Kiss By Angelsss(historical Romance) / Story Titled: Married To The Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Ochyglowsglows(f): 12:48am On Apr 21, 2021
I found it a bit difficult to navigate the blog too but I didn't have to come here to read the other chapters though. I eventually scrolled to the bottom of the page and I found the link to all the other chapters up until chapter 11 which I think is the most recent chapter she updated. In all Angelsss, you're doing a good job. Keep it up and please be sure to complete the story. Don't starve us of regular updates too. ☺

bigbauer:

thanks so much for this wonderful story. But it would've helped a lot of your blog was better organized, I have to shuttle between the blog and here just to continue the story coz after reading chapter 8 there's I can't find chapter 9 on the blog instead there's a link to another story altogether and chapter 11, chapter 5 etc. It would make more sense and make the blog easier to navigate if there's a button for the next a chapter immediately after reading a chapter. think <<< "previous chapter" >>> "next chapter". Thank you
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Ochyglowsglows:

I found it a bit difficult to navigate the blog too but I didn't have to come here to read the other chapters though. I eventually scrolled to the bottom of the page and I found the link to all the other chapters up until chapter 11 which I think is the most recent chapter she updated. In all Angelsss, you're doing a good job. Keep it up and please be sure to complete the story. Don't starve us of regular updates too. ☺

Hahaha. I won't keep you thirsty. I'll post other stories soon.Thanks for following.

@bigbauer

Please check out this comment. It will help you manage temporarily while I find a way to fix the blog.

1 Like

Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Ann2012(f): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Please let no harm befall Inna

Thanks for the update ma’am

1 Like

Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by queentener(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Angelsssss:
https://spicenaija.com/2021/04/24/meena-the-prince-of-qalul-chapter-12/

Happy Reading!
Good evening Angelsssss, please where can I get the complete story of THE FISHERMAN'S Tale(love Finds Broken)?
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2021
queentener:
Good evening Angelsssss, please where can I get the complete story of THE FISHERMAN'S Tale(love Finds Broken)?

I will upload the episodes on my blog and notify you.
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by queentener(f): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Angelsssss:

I will upload the episodes on my blog and notify you.
yippee!!!! thanks I will be expecting.

1 Like

Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 2:48am On May 25, 2021
My people... Good morning. So we've come to the end of this story. Check out the links...

Let's do this again...

So which story do we start with?

Please don't forget to like my Facebook page @spice Naija and follow me bumper to bumper on my blog.

Cheers.
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Blackween(f): 9:41am On May 25, 2021
Where is the link to yhe other chapters op
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by bigbauer(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2021
Angelsssss:
My people... Good morning. So we've come to the end of this story. Check out the links...

Let's do this again...

So which story do we start with?

Please don't forget to like my Facebook page @spice Naija and follow me bumper to bumper on my blog.

Cheers.

Like finished on chapter 12 Or is there something that I'm missing??
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 10:36am On May 26, 2021
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 10:42am On May 26, 2021
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Blackween(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2021
Thank you op
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by bigbauer(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2021
Angelsssss:
https://spicenaija.com/2021/05/26/the-prince-of-qalul-chapter-14-by-rose-akpabio/

Thanks for the links. Please do try and make your blog navigable, I was one the blog yesterday, searched and searched. Try and have it worked on. For instance clicking on The title of the story should list all the episodes on the story. there should be previous and next. Thanks for the wonderful story.

1 Like

Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Blackween:
Thank you op

Thank you
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 12:12am On Jun 01, 2021
bigbauer:

Thanks for the links. Please do try and make your blog navigable, I was one the blog yesterday, searched and searched. Try and have it worked on. For instance clicking on The title of the story should list all the episodes on the story. there should be previous and next. Thanks for the wonderful story.

Thank you
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Blackween:
Thank you op

Thank you
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by kinkybabie11(f): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Angelsssss:

Thank you
Good evening
Please I’ve been trying to open the blog but it’s not reachable undecided undecided
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Angelsssss(f): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2021
kinkybabie11:

Good evening
Please I’ve been trying to open the blog but it’s not reachable undecided undecided

So sorry dear. Just seeing this. The blog is under construction! It will be fixed soon
Re: The Prince Of Qalul By Angelsss by Missmossy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Angelsssss:
If you're enjoying the story, follow this link for Chapter Six.

https://spicenaija.com/2021/03/06/aisha-the-prince-of-qalul-chapter-six-by-rose-akpabio/
Link isn’t opening aunty Angelsssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broken Glass (18+) / Fog:in Those Days– A FANTASY Adventure. / The Hyena Men - Gadawan Kura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.