Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos (641 Views)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat / Tastefully Finished Two Bedroom Flat Available For Sale / Here Is A List Of Things U Need 2 Teach Ur Child(ren) At Early Age (2) (3) (4)

I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by collele(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please I'm looking for a 2 bedroom flat to rent in Yaba, Palmgrooove, Ilupeju, Surulere, Gbagada and Isolo axis...My maximum budget is 600k per annum...You can reach me on.. calls and WhatsApp... thanks

Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by collele(m): 5:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Hi
Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by OreoPaschal(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
collele:
Hi

Do you mind Ajao Estate by International Airport Road?

Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello, please while searching for OP, I need a 4 bedroom big apartment in Oregun, Ogudu, Anthony or Yaba. Must be well spaced, good road network and parking space. It will be used for an ecommerce storage unit. Thank you.

Budget is 2m. Thank you.
Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by Richy4(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
sisisioge:
Hello, please while searching for OP, I need a 4 bedroom big apartment in Oregun, Ogudu, Anthony or Yaba. Must be well spaced, good road network and parking space. It will be used for an ecommerce storage unit. Thank you.

Budget is 2m. Thank you.

smiley smiley smiley smiley
What are you doing with 4 bedroom apartment biko? It seems that this year is going to be a year of expansion.....it's like those prayer points I used to hear in Winners those days.. when the enemy says you were downsizing, u said you said you are expanding.... You even added good road network...in Nigeria?.... cheesy

Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by sisisioge: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Richy4:

smiley smiley smiley smiley
What are you doing with 4 bedroom apartment biko? It seems that this year is going to be a year of expansion.....it's like those prayer points I used to hear in Winners those days.. when the enemy says you were downsizing, u said you said you are expanding.... You even added good road network...in Nigeria?.... cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be me wan use am o. It's for a corporate entity. They need it as a storage area for some of their goods. The good road is for ease of delivery and pickup. Only me 4 bedroom! Chai! May God in His infinite mercy expand me and all that concerns me! Amen!

I wish you the same cheesy
Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by OreoPaschal(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be me wan use am o. It's for a corporate entity. They need it as a storage area for some of their goods. The good road is for ease of delivery and pickup. Only me 4 bedroom! Chai! May God in His infinite mercy expand me and all that concerns me! Amen!

I wish you the same cheesy

I have a 3 bedroom. Ajao Estate Airport road. Very very spacious. 1,350Mil and 1.2Mil respectively.
Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by sisisioge: 4:25am On Feb 25, 2021
OreoPaschal:

I have a 3 bedroom. Ajao Estate Airport road. Very very spacious. 1,350Mil and 1.2Mil respectively.

4 bedrooms preferred. In fact, more interested in duplex. Something spacious and affordable to store cartons and still have a staff quarter.
Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by collele(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Any luck?
Re: I Need 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos by BornMarch15(m): 3:56am On Feb 27, 2021
collele:
Any luck?

I can connect you to a reliable agent around those areas you mentioned that will make it work.

Still interested?

Virgin Land, How Do I Go About It? / Need A New Phone / Your Owambe Didn't Rock If These Women Didn't Attend (pix)