Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? (1323 Views)

4 Ways To Wear Victorian Jewelry / Who knows Yaba Market Days / Please Who Knows Where I Can Get This Type Of Braids Wig Or The Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by kindredspirit(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

lalasticlala
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Fixey: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
I sent her some cash not long ago and communicated with her on a very personal level. We were buddies. Her parents are late. She only has a brother who is the only family she has

Asides the brother, she doesn't have a single family.
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Qrash(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
A lot of us are dying in silence but people don't know. Currently am so broke that am tired of life I don't know how I will survive.

But r. I. P
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by NwaAmaikpe: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked

Na wa.

Some of us only come here to comment on topics while some other people are hunters looking for whom to send money and "communicate" on a very personal level with.

Problem seems solved.
Let communicator communicate to her brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
See ehn.... I was about having a bout with my orijin but now I just weak. Na so her chapter close.

2021....mind yourself.

Rest in peace Beautiful lady. Hope you have found rest.
E weak me

1 Like

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by kindredspirit(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fixey:
I sent her some cash not long ago and communicated with her on a very personal level. We were buddies. Her parents are late. She only has a brother who is the only family she has

Asides the brother, she doesn't have a single family.

I used to chat to her on phone on and off a couple of years ago until our communication died. Apparently, she still had my number on her diary which was what her neighbours checked and contacted me this afternoon. They wanted to know if I was family. Told them I "met" her on Nairaland, that I never met her in the flesh but we used to a talk long time ago. They then solicited my help in putting this out here with the hope that someone would know her family.

I'm going through her old posts here for some leads. Did she ever mention where her brother is located ?
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Fixey: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
kindredspirit:

I used to chat to her on phone on and off a couple of years ago until our communication died. Apparently she still had my number on her diary which was what her neighbours checked and contacted me this afternoon. They wanted to know if I was family. Told them I'd never met her in the flesh but we used to talk long time ago. They solicited my help in putting this out here with the hope that someone would know her family.

I'm going through her old posts here for some leads. Did she ever mention where her brother is located ?

Forget it

We both talked everything inside and outside cause we are from the same clan. We communicated deeply, there's no one online, no relative. Just herself and her brother.

Oh oh oh. I remember all we discussed about the brother. I can't share here. Mehn. This is something o

Tell the neighbours to contact her pastor. That's where her sources lie. Her phone contacts, she has good relationship with the church. Then her shop, her workers should have things in place to get the closest persons to her to come together and put things in place.

The brother can't for reasons I can't disclose here
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lord have mercy!

shocked shocked shocked

We are @ shock rn!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fixey:

Forget it

We both talked everything inside and outside cause we are from the same clan. We communicated deeply, there's no one online, no relative. Just herself and her brother.

Oh oh oh. I remember all we discussed about the brother. I can't share here. Mehn. This is something o

Tell the neighbours to contact her pastor. That's where her sources lie. Her phone contacts, she has good relationship with the church. Then her shop, her workers should have things in place to get the closest persons to her to come together and put things in place.

Sometimes, somethings are rather left unsaid if you know you can't go into the details.
Instead of dilly-dally around it like..........
No one forced you to mention what you can't go into the details.....especially in a life and death situation like this.
Point passed across......

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday.
They said they don't know any of her relatives.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

lalasticlala
@the bolded in red.
With a little investigation,
The last time she logged in to Nairaland was 10.35pm late on Sunday night, the same day are neighbors said she slumped and died.

OP, save the neighbors number on your phone and keep it safe please.
It may come in handy to help your friend out (atleast in locating her family members) at the end.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Fixey: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
post=99389916:

Sometimes, somethings are rather unsaid if you know you can't go into the details.
Instead of dilly-dally around it like..........

Go to hell bigot

3 Likes

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by NLPoliceWoman: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
RTR

2 Likes

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by kindredspirit(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fixey:

Forget it

Just got off the phone with the neighbour.

He said she stopped going to the church that she used to make reference to in her posts. Looks as though she fell out with the pastor, according to him.

She closed her fashion school in December after her students graduated and all of them had left. She only used to open the shop partially since then.

Her phone is locked and they are unable to access her phone contacts.

They know she has a step-brother living in Egbeda, but had never met him as he never visited. They also don't have his number, obviously.

They have expanded the search to Facebook and are still hopeful of a break.
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Fixey: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
kindredspirit:

Just got off the phone with the neighbour.

He said she stopped going to the church that she used to make reference to in her posts. Looks as though she fell out with the pastor, according to him.

She closed her fashion school in December after her students graduated and all of them had left. She only used to open the shop partially since then.

Her phone is locked and they are unable to access her phone contacts.

They know she has a step-brother living in Egbeda, but had never met him as he never visited. They also don't have his number, obviously.

They have expanded the search to Facebook and are still hopeful of a break.

Nah. According to the information she gave to me the pastor is a wonderful man. And not such a person. Let them call the pastor abeg. Abeg abeg abeg. The pastor is the way to go

I won't say I'm her best of, or so tight like that but based on the information we both exchanged, there's just Vicki in this world o. Even the brother is a no go area. It's complicated. Let them not bother searching for him..

There is a guy on the forum I don't have his details if he reads this thread by faith he may act. He's the next person I can say was as almost close as family. But bro is an accountant and very very busy and I don't know what transpired in their friendship. Keep the hope up

If anything comes up let me know
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by kindredspirit(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fixey:

Nah. According to the information she gave to me the pastor is a wonderful man. And not such a person. Let them call the pastor abeg. Abeg abeg abeg. The pastor is the way to go

I won't say I'm her best of, or so tight like that but based on the information we both exchanged, there's just Vicki in this world o. Even the brother is a no go area. It's complicated. Let them not bother searching for him..

There is a guy on the forum I don't have his details if he reads this thread by faith he may act. He's the next person I can say was as almost close as family. But bro is an accountant and very very busy and I don't know what transpired in their friendship. Keep the hope up

If anything comes up let me know

Okay, I'll keep you in the loop. Not sure if I should create a new thread in another section that gets higher hits and views on Nairaland. Who knows, that could boost the chances of that fellow seeing it.

R.I.P Ms Victoria. I feel quite sad thinking of how she used to struggle those days when we chatted and I would lend her some support. She was a very industrious person despite the hardship. Her looks totally belied the deprivations that she was experiencing.
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Fixey: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
kindredspirit:

Okay, I'll keep you in the loop. Not sure if I should create a new thread in another section that gets higher hits and views on Nairaland. Who knows, that could boost the chances of that fellow seeing it.

R.I.P Ms Victoria. I feel quite sad thinking of how she used to struggle those days when we chatted and I would lend her some support. She was a very industrious person despite the hardship. Her looks totally belied the deprivations that she was experiencing.

She was extremely industrious, hardworking and strong. I still feel some pains. I rendered support jist once but would have continued if we didn't lose contact. She was a pure and beautiful soul.
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Fixey: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Create the thread in romance and business sections
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Mide3367: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Na so I lost a friend yesterday too embarassed. The life no balance
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by alterego17: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mehn...speechless
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Brainard22: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tinz dey happen o
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Tedpgrass: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2021
May her soul R.I.P!!

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by sharpwriter(m): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2021
So this thread actually says Victorian is dead?

I'm very sad right now. She chats beautifully and maturely here on Nairaland. This is unbelievable and painful to hear.

Victorian, may your soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Ishilove: 1:43am On Feb 25, 2021
My God. So Victorian is gone? Do young people just slump and die like that?? shocked

Her mum, dad, and now her. Just awful (if this is true). sad

Please call the pastor person to see if he can provide any kind of information, otherwise the state will use her body for medical tutorials in the University Teaching Hospital and I am pretty sure she wouldn't have wanted that.

Lalasticlala, can you assist?
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Ishilove: 1:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Fixey:

Forget it

Have you tried to reach her after this post?
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Fixey: 2:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Have you tried to reach her after this this post?

Good idea. There's need to confirm and be certain 100% first. That's right.
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by ednut1(m): 3:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Omo what a life
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2021
@OP,
What is the latest update today?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by Sanchez01: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Ishilove:
My God. So Victorian is gone? Do young people just slump and die like that?? shocked

Her mum, dad, and now her. Just awful (if this is true). sad

Please call the pastor person to see if he can provide any kind of information, otherwise the state will use her body for medical tutorials in the University Teaching Hospital and I am pretty sure she wouldn't have wanted that.

Lalasticlala, can you assist?
Never knew her personally but I am silently praying this shouldn't be true. Death hurts and that of younger people hurt more.
Re: HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? by BronzeMajik(f): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2021
I never had a one on one chat with her but ...... oh God why?
I pray she finds peace wherever she is now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Dress Shall My Sister Wear When Join Her Graduation Party? / Skin Exfoliation / Choose Your Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.