Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pls It's Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls It's Urgent (697 Views)

Pls It Is Urgent / It's Urgent - Are They Real Or Fake? / Pls It Urgent House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls It's Urgent by Smileall(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
I got a call from someone this evening around 4:30 pm, he told me that I've been invited for an interview, so asked for the location then he sent an sms as follows: Westine Hotels & Spa
No. 16 Babatunde Dabiri Street, Lekki Phase 1 by 10:am tomorrow. When I called back to inform him that I got the message he told me that if I don't Meetup with the time, it won't be rescheduled.
I tried to run background check online on the location, and by asking some of my people in Lagos but I'm yet to get any info about the hotel.
I don't want to jump into conclusion because I've applied to vacancies extensively and I don't know if this is one of them. The issue is I am tired of staying at home, I have to take some risk if I'm to meet up with the time because I'm presently in kwara state and I don't want my efforts to be in vain. Please does anyone knows about the hotel
Kindly help me out
Re: Pls It's Urgent by Mide3367: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sha be careful
Re: Pls It's Urgent by Smileall(m): 5:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Mide3367:
Sha be careful
Thank you very much
I couldn't find anyone who knows the hotel nor any social media account of the hotel on almost all social media platforms, neither was any account of the number used in the sending the location was found.
Re: Pls It's Urgent by TeemahBeddings0: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Don't go please.
Re: Pls It's Urgent by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2021
Months after. I hope you've gotten a job sha. That is the actual address for Westine Hotel.

(1) (Reply)

PLS...I Need a job: Location: Ekiti. / Hotel Vacancy, Calabar / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.