Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Pls It Is Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls It Is Urgent (6229 Views)

Pls It's Urgent / Am Ready To Pay, Is Urgent / Pls It Urgent House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls It Is Urgent by Angelamanda247: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
pls fellow nairaland I need your help on this does anyone know about this recruiting agency. thanks
Dear Applicant,

A Consulting & Logistics Company urgently requires the services of talented and passionate individuals for it's VACANT JOB POSITIONS.

We have thoroughly screened your CREDENTIALS.
You are hereby scheduled for an Interview so that the Hiring company can hear from You personally.

INTERVIEW DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 11 , 2019 by 9.30AM @ 2nd gate,Chemline building, obasa road beside Forte oil FILLING STATION, Very close to Ikeja under bridge, OBA-AKRAN, LAGOS STATE.

You will be having your INTERVIEW with the Departments H.R

Be of good conduct/behaviour during your interview session,as this might affect your performance.

PRINT OUT AND COME ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS EMAIL and an Updated copy of your C.V.
Also come along with a valid means of Identification.

Best Regards,
Mrs stella : 

For: BRYMEDOT NIG.TEAM.
www.brymedot.com
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Himfirst: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just go through their website to determine their authenticity, Mission, and other important factors before you go.
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by dopestkidda(m): 3:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Nknate: 3:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Scam
Angelamanda247:
pls fellow nairaland I need your help on this does anyone know about this recruiting agency. thanks
Dear Applicant,

A Consulting & Logistics Company urgently requires the services of talented and passionate individuals for it's VACANT JOB POSITIONS.

You are hereby scheduled for an Interview so that the Hiring company can hear from You personally.

INTERVIEW DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 11 , 2019 by 9.30AM @ 2nd gate,Chemline building, obasa road beside Forte oil FILLING STATION, Very close to Ikeja under bridge, OBA-AKRAN, LAGOS STATE.

Be of good conduct/behaviour during your interview session,as this might affect your performance.

PRINT OUT AND COME ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS EMAIL and an Updated copy of your C.V.

Best Regards,
Mrs stella : 

www.brymedot.com

Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Yuceeking(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2019
The address is suspicious.. just research very well before going. Like someone said search them on google � to verify their authenticity

1 Like

Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Angelamanda247: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2019
kk thanks
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Pepenazeal7: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2019
Pls run for your life. One of our members on our platform shared his experience with this desperate scammers/kidnappers... They are time wasters Pls be guided. HOWEVER � �

I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community.
We also use the community to gather your feedback on how to serve you better to shape our work.

GET ALL STUDY PACKS MATERIALS FOR FREE!!!

Note : not all job vacancies are being posted here join us now to be entitled to all privileges.

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by MissNicole01(f): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Angelamanda247:
Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,
Mrs stella : 

www.brymedot.com

Any update?
I got the same invite
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Mubaraktemmytop(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
I was also contacted today too,I tried contacting the number for enquiry but she said she d call me back.is it real?

Dear Applicant,

After rigorous deliberation due to upcoming public holiday that will be holding this week, Your application as a GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT have been received by us and processed with our TRAINING & RECRUITMENT AGENCY.

We believe you would be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other available options with the company.

You are hereby invited for an INTERVIEW/ TRAINING session and your assessment will determine if you are fit a JOB OFFER.

The details of the training are as follows;

Date: Wednesday, 12th of June, 2019

Venue: 7, Obasa street, opposite Polythene Enterprise Nig. LTD building, Oba Akran, Ikeja.

Time: 9.00am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this email invite and CONFIRM your attendance.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted to us which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Best Regards,
HR GIFT,
For enquiry visit: www.outstandinginc.com.ng or call +2348126774784
MissNicole01:

Any update?
I got the same invite
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by MissNicole01(f): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mubaraktemmytop:
I was also contacted today too,I tried contacting the number for enquiry but she said she d call me back.is it real?

Dear Applicant,

After rigorous deliberation due to upcoming public holiday that will be holding this week, Your application as a GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT have been received by us and processed with our TRAINING & RECRUITMENT AGENCY.

We believe you would be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other available options with the company.

You are hereby invited for an INTERVIEW/ TRAINING session and your assessment will determine if you are fit a JOB OFFER.

Venue: 7, Obasa street, opposite Polythene Enterprise Nig. LTD building, Oba Akran, Ikeja.

Kindly come with a printed copy of this email invite and CONFIRM your attendance.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted to us which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Best Regards,
HR GIFT,

This was what I got today.

Dear JESSICA

After much assessment your application as (Administrative Officer) has been received by us.
You are hereby invited for recruitment session with our Human resource Team.

Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a JOB OFFER.

Find details below:

Date: Tuesday 11/06/2019

Venue: Chemline Building 2nd gate, Obasa Street, off Forte
Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability.
Come with a copy of your CV and a print out of this invite to gain Access.

Best Regards,
HR Jerry

www.brymedot.com
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by MissNicole01(f): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mubaraktemmytop:

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,
HR GIFT,

Few hours later, I got this one again.
Same address... Different date.

Your application to work with us as a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director has been received by the HR and has been processed. The Management has decided to schedule you for training. Your performance at this training is a prerequisite for selection.

The details of the training are as follows:

Date: Thursday 13th June, 2019.

Venue: Office 2, Chemline Building, 7, Obasa Street, off Oba Akran Avenue, behind Forte Oil Filling Station, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9:00am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter and your updated CV.

Note that the invitation is a response to the CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client.

Best Regards,

HR.
kachi@finpillinc.com.ng
www.finpillinc.com.ng
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by adekson3shizo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mubaraktemmytop:

Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,
HR GIFT,

Please any info to ascertain if this invite us genuine cause I got the same invite yesterday night for the role of a customer care manager.

I suspect gnld and the likes stuff sha.
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by unikay(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hello, how was the interview? Is genuine or fake, cos I have an interview with them on Monday. Please save a brother, thanks
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by iamclime(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
It's not difficult to spot a fake interview invite. All the telltale signs are there. Look closely. Blessings

1 Like

Re: Pls It Is Urgent by bumex14: 2:30am On Jun 19, 2019
Scam I guess
I also received such two days ago....
Different hr name
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by teecuzy(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2019
We received your online application for the advertised Job position of A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE .

After due consideration of your C.V/Application we have decided to schedule you for an Interview to hear from You personally. We believe You would be able to defend your C.V and if need be choose from other available options with the Organization.

Your INTERVIEW is scheduled as follows.

Date : Monday,24th of June 2019.
Time : 9AM
Address : 7 obasa road,opposite Polythene Enterprise building by forte oil filling station, Off Oba Akran. Ikeja Lagos

Best Regards,
(+234)8125253029
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Mamicute: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Your application has been received.

We believe you would be able to defend your C.V. and if need be choose from the available options with the company.

You are hereby invited for a Recruitment session.

Date : Tuesday 13th of August, 2019.

Time: 9:30am

Venue: 7, Obasa road Chemline building, behind Forte Oil filling station, Oba-Akran, Ikeja.

Also, Come with a printed copy of this invite to gain access, your updated CV and a valid means of Identification.

Best regards,
HR JOSEPHINE AMARA
(+234)8183193360
www.brymedot.com I got this message today so it it real
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by olayincar(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Angelamanda247:
Dear Applicant,

Best Regards,
Mrs stella : 

www.brymedot.com

Please did you later went for the interview
And how was it...
I will be glad to hear back from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls It Is Urgent by oladaposegun123: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
How was the interview sir? Is it real or scam?.
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by Korowash(m): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Omo na season film oo
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by StephenEA(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2019
Abeg who go this interview, them send me invite ooo
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by kaziblake(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
StephenEA:
Abeg who go this interview, them send me invite ooo
Hello Good afternoon.. Pls how was it? Is it GNLD?i have an interview with them tomorrow
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by kaziblake(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mamicute:
Your application has been received.

We believe you would be able to defend your C.V. and if need be choose from the available options with the company.

You are hereby invited for a Recruitment session.

Date : Tuesday 13th of August, 2019.

Time: 9:30am

Venue: 7, Obasa road Chemline building, behind Forte Oil filling station, Oba-Akran, Ikeja.

Also, Come with a printed copy of this invite to gain access, your updated CV and a valid means of Identification.

Best regards,
HR JOSEPHINE AMARA
(+234)8183193360
www.brymedot.com I got this message today so it it real
Hello..Pls did you do? I have an interview with them tomorrow
Re: Pls It Is Urgent by StephenEA(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
kaziblake:
Hello Good afternoon.. Pls how was it? Is it GNLD?i have an interview with them tomorrow
It's all scam!

No much talk

(1) (Reply)

Websites Of It, Computer And Telecommunication / Nairalanders Hopeful For Kpmg - Drop A Note Here / Workforce Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.