Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms (17468 Views)

Mohammed Ahmad: Allow Citizens To Carry Guns, Bandits Not Ready To Surrender / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists / Why Can't Nigeria Government Allow Citizens To Posses Guns At Home For Defence? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by DonSion(m): 1:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Army recruitment is ongoing if you want to carry arms

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by discusant: 1:58am On Feb 25, 2021
EbukaHades10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/insecurity-reps-reject-motion-to-allow-citizens-carry-arms/

Arewa overpopulation of the NASS through the undue large number of states created in Arewa by Arewa soldiers, must shut down the motion, while Fulani herdsmen representing the interest of Arewa, carry AK47 rifles all over the south of Nigeria.

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by AFONJACOW(m): 2:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Not every Nigerian should carry arm. It must be sane people, because it will serve one purpose to me, killing of any fufudalda person that tried to invade my space
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by AFONJACOW(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Not every Nigerian should carry arm. It must be sane people, because it will only serve one purpose to me, killing of any fufudalda person that tried to invade my space
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Karlosorji(m): 2:24am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good news

Ipob thugs and Eastern security network terrorist would have use that opportunity to rob, rape, kill and kidnap us.
I can imagine how foolish you are. Your village is been ravaged and taken over by bandits and you are here talking rubbish

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by pacespot(m): 3:44am On Feb 25, 2021
gaddafe:

If I may ask, how much do you think a bullet goes for? That someone will kill because of 1k.

Nigerians are filled with empty pride, he might just want to prove something by shooting him. Even African Americans that are living among sane White people are still behaving irrationally with guns
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by pacespot(m): 3:50am On Feb 25, 2021
IMAliyu:

You do know that before Buhari's executive order in 2015-2016, people had and could obtain arms through legal means right?

The question is why didn't those villages wipe each other out back then?

So Buhari promulgated the ownership of firearms and we have insecurities everywhere today, so I'm just thinking if all these insecurities were the orchestrated plan of the government. Where making such executive order in the face of rising insecurities

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by pacespot(m): 3:51am On Feb 25, 2021
IMAliyu:

You do know that before Buhari's executive order in 2015-2016, people had and could obtain arms through legal means right?

The question is why didn't those villages wipe each other out back then?

So Buhari promulgated the ownership of firearms and we have insecurities everywhere today, so I'm just thinking if all these insecurities were the orchestrated plan of the government. Why giving such executive order in the face of rising insecurities
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by juniorstar(m): 4:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Kayberg:
Fear of becoming the secondary target.
So now, we are to rely on lopesided security agents and/or bare hands against armed•to•the•teeth killer herdsmen?
Interesting….
I swear if they pass this one lasan. there would be a rise of " THE PATRIOTS" who would be ready to give their lives to see that corrupt and bad eggs in govt are no more

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by dederocs(m): 4:29am On Feb 25, 2021
Barbsamiin:
If not for some nigerians madness it could be better, na so you go hear one Hidiot shot his brother because of 1k.
You rather only the terrorists and bandits have guns?
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:12am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good news

Ipob thugs and Eastern security network terrorist would have use that opportunity to rob, rape, kill and kidnap us.
What Of the one Fulani terrorist group been using ?

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by egoldman(m): 5:20am On Feb 25, 2021
post=99391965:

You've said it all.
Unfortunately, that is the kinda stories we are going to be reading about Nigeria on a daily basis.

Meanwhile Fulani Herdsmen are carrying AK 47 and killing ur Brothers in Benue state and you say nothing so you won't go against your Darling Daddy.

Keep supporting evil so shamelessly, I have always asked on this forum, how do you sleep at night, what happened to your conscience?

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by egoldman(m): 5:22am On Feb 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Nice one.
Citizens do not need guns for anything. We have the army, the police, the NSCDC,the immigration and the customs to aid in crime checking.

Only herdsmen need guns to protect themselves from scavengers in the bush or other mammals that may be potential threats to the effective feeding of their livestock.

Sometimes you can be funny, but this ur post is damn crap.

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Ahmeduana(m): 5:23am On Feb 25, 2021
But you can allow herdsmen to carry guns? undecided
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by chaloskyx: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2021
OF COURSE YOU WOULD REJECT IT CAUSE YOU KNOW THE FIRST PEOPLE CITIZENS WOULD TURN THEIR ARMS TO IS THE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE RUINED THE COUNTRY
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by DarkJeddi(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good news

Look? shocked

The Senile F00l thinks he has an opinion.. grin

Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by luemz(m): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2021
nedekid:

Siddon there and don't realize the need to have the ability to protect yourself.
Truth of the matter is that most of these house of rep, sanators and people that matter have weapons even if it is just pump action shotguns to protect their homes. They have it while you don't. They also discourage you from having the right to protect yourself.
How is it finished if Nigerians are armed? It only brings mutual respect for your neighbor. You will not go around slapping people, neither will you go rob someone in his house knowing the person will fight back. Same applies to heardsmen. They will calm down.
Kindly visit YouTube and see videos of how tables are turned on intended robbers.

Last week, I watched a video on tundeednut's IG page where a man killed his neighbours a couple because they confrontation with him. it was caught on CCTV. he just went in, came out with his gun and shot the woman multiple times, chased her husband and killed him too. my point is, abuse would be inevitable. I didn't say we shouldn't have a means of protecting ourselves from arm. I fear for the needless death that would occur.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by ofiko123(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Nice one... Nigeria is not ready for that yet..
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Violiner(m): 6:14am On Feb 25, 2021
I never expected dem to support d motion�
Abeg hu even move d motion ,even if Nigerians are dying every minute they will never agree to dis �
eehe get wen fulani herdsman move motion to carry gun fr senate or reps ����
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2021
i honestly don't understand the relevance of the legislative arm of government. these guys are just wasting public funds.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Doctortyre: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2021
shopwiser:
They know if they approve it.. Na dem go died first.. no cap grin

correct
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by tiredoflife(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2021
post=99391965:

You've said it all.
Unfortunately, that is the kinda stories we are going to be reading about Nigeria on a daily basis.

Even if there are such stories
The prison is big enough
Make una stop all these lame excuses abeg
Protect yourself or die .
Choose one
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Not every Nigerian should carry arm. It must be sane people, because it will serve one purpose to me, killing of any fufudalda person that tried to invade my space
Hmmmm
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Blackdisciple(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2021
I know they will not...
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by nedekid: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2021
luemz:

Last week, I watched a video on tundeednut's IG page where a man killed his neighbours a couple because they confrontation with him. it was caught on CCTV. he just went in, came out with his gun and shot the woman multiple times, chased her husband and killed him too. my point is, abuse would be inevitable. I didn't say we shouldn't have a means of protecting ourselves from arm. I fear for the needless death that would occur.
Yes I saw the video too. So many emotionally unstable people around unfortunately. Did you notice that the couple that was shot initially were the "tough" guys and aggressors. Even the late husband walked up to the man's entrance calling him a pussy. Well we all saw the man was no pussy. On shooting the lady, he reminded her if she had only kept her mouth shut!
Unfortunately such issues will happen, but as you said, we should still have the last option to defend ourself and family.
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good news

don't forget his ah and amoeteukun foolish fool
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Unrated900(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2021
But the so called polithiefcians are allowed to carry Arms to protect themselves.
Useless country
Re: Reps Reject Motion To Allow Citizens Carry Arms by Charly68: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2021
May those who reject this motion see the reality of their action very soon ..

‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court / Hausa And Benue Residents Clash In Makurdi, 11 Killed / 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State