Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (39803 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by MrIcredible: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by tgmservice: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Haba that's bad.
Even with our quack education system you still prevent d babe from taking her exams.
I swear person no spend pass 3 years for Nigerian University

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2021
sunnybobonwa:

The lecturer had reportedly given the student a malpractice form, meaning she would have to retake the exam.

Malpractice form...

Could that be because she did something wrong?

If that were the case, then why was she fighting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Karleb(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Where is the video?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Country hard no be small, frustration everywhere, not all that smile does so with a mind clear as crystal

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2021
some of these lecturers are the one's destroying bright brains through their unholy conduct

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is why parents should try as much as possible to send their children to private schools or send them abroad, you will never see such nonsense happening abroad, all these lecturers thinks they are mini gods and untouchable, but I pity the girl though because it might take a long time for her to graduate now.
no be lie
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by na2016: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Some lecturers are wicked sha

For giving her a malpractice form for cheating or what?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Deepthoughts: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is why parents should try as much as possible to send their children to private schools or send them abroad, you will never see such nonsense happening abroad, all these lecturers thinks they are mini gods and untouchable, but I pity the girl though because it might take a long time for her to graduate now.
So abroad they tolerate students engaging in exams malpractice or is it that you lack comprehension ability?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2021
databoy247:
If only these lecturers understand the frustration people go through in life especially students, they'll learn to take it easy on them. As it is, schooling in Nigeria no longer pays.

Tons of students out there prefer hustling than going to school. As a lecturer, when you see students in school, be happy. Because without them, you'd be out of a job.

What kind of logic is this?

Well, only in a part of the world where ignorance and illiteracy is valued over all else. You guys will never leave the stone age setup with this sort of mindset.

Keep 'hustling', man and may you prosper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Some Auchi Poly Lecturers like to form demi god sometimes... it's few of them that are humble

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2021
sad
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

Lol.. private school? what about the rubbish going on in covenant University? oh it is a different private school right?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

I am sure you can read.

The lady was given a malpractice form to fill. She must have broken examination rules.

Higher institutions overseas are even stricter.

Plagiarism can cost you your studentship.

Engage in exam malpractices, and I bet you that you may lose more than the result of the concerned paper.

Oyinbo people don't take academic dishonesty lightly.

Maybe your private universities take exam malpractices lightly, though.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by nedupel(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2021
Auchi poly that year.
Na extra year be this one.Anything can still happen.
Don't surprise her name will appear in graduation list.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Dotunking01: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2021
Daxova6493:
Good morning

Good morning thief. Notice to all NL
Please beware of this criminal on nairaland or any other platform claiming to be selling data. He gets your money and blocks you
Name: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi
Bank Name: Access Bank
Phone No: 07048305795 and the number seen in the picture.
I was scammed by him
Person wey jungle justice sure pass for him
Beware! Beware!! Beware!!

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
MrWTF:
Which kind head I Dey see so grin

Lol..
I see that head sef but I nor wan talk. But you yeye sha

*still laughing
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Originalsly: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Why was she not permitted to write the exam? .... and why is it almost always a female?.... pretty or with sexy body? If it is she didn't give in to his sexual demands... she is wrong to fight him. A report should be made to her bf or husband.... and if man enough... he should know what to do. How dare she put her hands on a god lecturer? Abomination ... in the mind of title worshippers.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2021
elmessiahs:
some of these lecturers are the one's destroying bright brains through their unholy conduct

So, if you are a lecturer, you will overlook misconducts in the exam hall?

Students need to learn to respect rules.

Don't talk. Don't copy. Don't cheat.

And you will be alright.

That was how someone almost got me into trouble in my first year in the university.

The person was sitting behind me and kept asking. I kept telling him. One of the invigilators caught us and wanted to sign on my paper. I begged that day. I don't think I have ever begged anyone like that in my life.

He gave us last warning.

You won't believe that as soon as the man left, the idiot behind me continued whispering, "Bros, number 10 answer."

Since that time, I always minded my business in the hall.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by MrWTF(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2021
Didi2d:

Lol..
I see that head sef but I nor wan talk. But you yeye sha

*still laughing
grin
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2021
try this in UI and you're a gonner..... this is what happens when all this glorified secondary schools called tertiary institutions offers admission to students by "runs".... and they brings in students with all kind bad manners, vagabond, thugs.the school became a ground for practising cultism, little or no respects to lecturers.....most of their lecturers self na masters holders or degree holders.... come into UI and see 90% lecturers as Professors.... the rate of seeing or coming across to a mannerless or stubborn students in UI is 0.6 percents.... when admission is given to just 4k applicants out from 100k plus, you know what it is....
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

So, if you are a lecturer, you will overlook misconducts in the exam hall?

Students need to learn to respect rules.

Don't talk. Don't copy. Don't cheat.

And you will be alright.

That was how someone almost got me into trouble in my first year in the university.

The person was sitting behind me and kept asking. I kept telling him. One of the invigilators caught us and wanted to sign on my paper. I begged that day. I don't think I have ever begged anyone like that in my life.

He gave us last warning.

You won't believe that as soon as the man left, the idiot behind me continued whispering, "Bros, number 10 answer."

Since that time, I always minded my business in the hall.
do you know if number 10 is Nigeria's key to success
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Urbannaira: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2021
NEED TO HEAR THE LECTURER SIDE OF THE STORY
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
elmessiahs:

do you know if number 10 is Nigeria's key to success

Keeping rules is the key to success.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by gassbee: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2021
What an audacity, u cant even try these with any lecturer years back.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by subcbouy: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2021
osamz007:
WOW!
WHAT A CONVOCATION CEREMONY
SO LOWKEY
How about a Retirement ceremony
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by agboifeanyi242(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Daxova6493:
Good morning
I hear say you be Scammer, na true?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2021
emmabest2000:

You guys miss something nao
If you use your no six sense very well you will know that the girl has been fvcklicking the lecturer since who knows , that is the only reason why the said lecturer was calm , quiet and silent at the same time cheesy
Na your own Number six sense no function well with this kind of thinking of Yours.. laughing In Spanish way hahahahahahlalalalala
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I am a student of auchi poly

What happened was that the girls hissed at the lectural for asking her to sit at d front the lectural slapped her in return dat was what led to d fight

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prechgold1180:
I am a student of auchi poly

What happened was that the girls hissed at the lectural for asking her to sit at d front the lectural slapped her in return dat was what led to d fight
Really? then she deserves what she got.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos / Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.