Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (39802 Views)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Ogun Sec. School Student Squeezes Bo*bs Of Female Classmate In After-exam Photo / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by zedegit: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Some lecturers are wicked sha

Don't be too fast to conclude if you weren't there.

No lecturer will give you malpractice form if you weren't cheating.

Considering she fought the lecturer meant creating was nothing to her.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

useless Assholes..
na Ogun go kill any fool and em useless mama wey identify as a Nigerian Feminist..
imagine if the reverse was the case, a male student assaulting and tearing the cloth of a female lecturer.. infact, he would be in Kirikiri, idiotic imps like Simi, genevieve and other toxic female fools would have be saying trash..
Nonsense and Nigerian useless feminist gang..
Mosdii over to you ..
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Dreyton36: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Auchi polytechnic

That school rugged that year o
I remember their rector that year one woman Dem they call Mrs idogho
Chai that woman get gbana for head
For civil engineering department that year , once cultist don clash omo dead men go full ground

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Keeping rules is the key to success.
true brother... asalamalekun
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by blackboy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prechgold1180:
I am a student of auchi poly

What happened was that the girls hissed at the lecturer for asking her to sit at d front the lecturer slapped her in return dat was what led to d fight

Thank you and God bless you. She mad? I knew there must be more to this. Exam malpractice form for what. Fear those Auchi Poly lecturers - well some of them. They too like to intimidate babes.

Justice must be served.

I think lecturers need orientation or re orientation not only students. Let them start treating their students with respect and as adults.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Deejayprof: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Daxova6493:
Good morning
Scam
Scam
Scam
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Exodora: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
nifemi25:
Congratulations to the said student, she has graduated without knowledge of the school authority.
As long as she is girl forget matter .
I don't know how they do it but it surely works for them . Don't be surprised that she will graduate with a first class .
Assuming is a guy chaaaaiiii just know his career is gone.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Superjazz: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
spinna:
two or 3 extra semesters loading.. same for those uniabuja ones..hot temper is a costly habit sha
If these aggrieved students maybe in six months time organise some guys and carry out a hit on these evil men shey una go talk say cultism bad!!!!!
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
DropsMic:
The future is female
The next story that will come out will be that she was being sexually harrassed by lecturer and he was victimizing her grin grin grin

Read book them no the gree.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by ghettochild4u(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Everyone is frustrated in this country.
Govt frustrating the masses
Even universities ain't left out frustrating students
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by LoveThemChubby(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Some lecturers are wicked sha
Who asked her to do ekpo? How is asking her to fill malpractice form wickedness?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by MediMedi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Exams that u will fail after writing
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by Arrahman39: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is why parents should try as much as possible to send their children to private schools or send them abroad, you will never see such nonsense happening abroad, all these lecturers thinks they are mini gods and untouchable, but I pity the girl though because it might take a long time for her to graduate now.
I'm telling u, and some have taken that frustrations from lecturers as part of academy curriculum... she paid for exam fees why would dey denied her are right?
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by ekene101: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
I know this lecturer personally,he is a sadist and womanizer. musa ishaq ur days are numbered d one former late rector who is also your relative demoted u from senior lecturer to junior lecturer is just a child's play compare to what will hit you soon. continue sleeping with female students and threatening the ones who didn't yield to you sexual advances with carryover. you know what happened to your colleague who is also a womanizer like u that died in mecca,urs will be times 10. ur swinging days are numbered..
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Was She caught in malpractice...or was the act of handing a malpractice form to her victimisation.

If She did involve in malpractice...she invited what happened to her.
If she got involved in malpractice and fought a lecturer...please show her the way out of the institution, she isn't worthy of a degree. To get a degree, you must be worthy in learning and character...She is lacking in both.

She needs psychiatric examination and also remanded in rehab!
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by sandysaint: 2:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This is why parents should try as much as possible to send their children to private schools or send them abroad, you will never see such nonsense happening abroad, all these lecturers thinks they are mini gods and untouchable, but I pity the girl though because it might take a long time for her to graduate now.

Nonsense is what came to mind after I finished reading this.

I've given myself 10 seconds to calm down. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) by sandysaint: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Deepthoughts:
So abroad they tolerate students engaging in exams malpractice or is it that you lack comprehension ability?

Don't mind the nonsense talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos / Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.