Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (57468 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by luminouz(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Sir... the first question is did he bleeped her or not.. The second is that did he used any form of protection or not... according to the OP it seems that he did not use any form of protection... For now the woman word is over his own... there is no lie... she is the woman and if she said the op is the father then he(op) will be the father until he can successfully prove he is not... and that test results still does not amount to anything...

You are still wrong. Your emotions are clouding up the whole issue.

Even a woman like you analysed that stuff on the first page and said it's impossible. How in hell does a woman have symptoms of pregnancy in 6 days after sex? She already passed that ovulation window way back.

Secondly, the scan result showed she was pregnant before he had sex with her. Pregnancy no dey gum to people na...you must fuq to get it and the time OP did his own, it's scientifically impossible for her to get pregnant. It's just basic science and logic.

Saying the test results don't amount to anything is baffling to me...what should we now use? Her pure and lovely heart?

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by cyndylove64(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Am a lady.ask her who owns that pregnancy very well.there is no way for u to have sex on 24th and get a pregnancy test positive on 30th.even the scan shows you are not the owner of the pregnancy.she was already pregnant before you slept with her.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by midehi2(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2021
She wanted to play a fast one on you but she failed
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2021
midehi2:

terminated kwa, chai una dey try ooo
He asked a question which was answered from a medical point of view. The decision is left for them to make. You should have read it till the end rather than saying "una dey try".... I'm still trying to figure out what the heck that meant.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by livinbygrace: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Ejaisky:
The gestation age start counting from the first day of last period not the day of intercourse.
What’s gestation age?Explain In a simple way everybody will understand not by blowing grammar .
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by JeffDWalter: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2021
dominique:
Highly unlikely. After fertilization it takes about 6 days for a fused zygote to get implanted into the uterus. She claimed she got pregnant within a week of sleeping with you, that's too early to detect pregnancy except the test is done in a high tech lab. She's looking for who to pin pregnancy on
The question is not about the detection of the pregnancy but the possibility of him being responsible.

If you agree that gestation begins from the last day of her discharge, then the young man is still within the timeframe of being responsible.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Shellsploit:
Ask her who slept with her before u met her.
Shes trying to manipulate you into owing the pregnancy.

Lalasticlala sef...
when the Lady knew he's stupid

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Johfem:
Tell us about the previous times you had intercourse together before 24th.

Her own side of the story is to be heard too.

Nurse the pregnancy and go for DNA immediately after birth shikena!

Last time we met was early November
She confirmed everything to the physician
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by midehi2(f): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2021
SlimBrawnie:

He asked a question which was answered from a medical point of view. The decision is left for them to make. You should have read it till the end rather than saying "una dey try".... I'm still trying to figure out what the heck that meant.
I read quite well and i can't advice such, let her meet who impregnated her and have the baby, the baby may be her life later, for you to even say " abort' as a mother, like i said "una dey try" i no put water for mouth talk am..shikena

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2021
1759King:
If you're the only person that 'bedded' her around the time you did, congratulations in advance.

You will soon be a father! You two should worry about the effects of the drugs (she took to get rid of the pregnancy) on the baby

For those making reference to the 12 weeks age of the pregnancy; hahaha, scans usually rely on the day of last period to show that.

Speaking from experience; my last child (the 4th) was conceived on the same day some (few) years ago. The mother (my wife)'s last day of period was around same 28th November of that year. I was with my wife 247 before the said date until about 2 months later - we were vacationing (before una go begin talk dna)
Go and do DNA test on your kids
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by rapcy(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

But the physician said since her period ended on the 2nd on dec. that she'll be on free period by 24th having passed ovulation. And that she's not supposed to see any symptoms within six days that'll make her do test

The physician is correct
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by kiddkash(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Didi2d:

E dey na! I know of a friend that normally get a particular injection, with it he can't pregnant a woman until he's ready
what's the name of the drug(medicine)
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by midehi2(f): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2021
DhatPeacefuldud:
You dey fear ni?
hmmm
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ceeceeuwa: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2021
kiddkash:
I just wish there is birth control for men that doesn't include vasectomy

just swim raw without worrying of giving birth
it sure will be a game changer
I dunno why niggars fearbabies more than STDs?

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2021
JeffDWalter:

That is wrong Sir.

After her discharge/period, she has only 14 days of "safe period" but to be on a safe, I give people 10 days because of the differences in individuals.

A full circle is 28 days: 14 days of free womb plus 7 days of ovulation and 7days plus or minus of discharges gives you 28 days.

So if she finished her menstruation on the 2and, we assume that, on or before 16th of December, she had a mature egg/ova ready for fertilization from the Fallopian tube to the ovary. If you slept with her six days later, being 24th or so, according to you, then you would be responsible for fertilization of the egg.

As a fellow rightly pointed out, gestation begins immediately after her period.

So calculate from second of December to 24th of February and you have exactly 12 weeks.

You are the father until DNA proves otherwise. Not all Lab Technicians can actual calculate ovulation periods.

Some women too do not even know it.
Did you say 7 days of ovulation
Ovulation is a 24hr event

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2021
JeffDWalter:

That is wrong Sir.

After her discharge/period, she has only 14 days of "safe period" but to be on a safe, I give people 10 days because of the differences in individuals.

A full circle is 28 days: 14 days of free womb plus 7 days of ovulation and 7days plus or minus of discharges gives you 28 days.

So if she finished her menstruation on the 2and, we assume that, on or before 16th of December, she had a mature egg/ova ready for fertilization from the Fallopian tube to the ovary. If you slept with her six days later, being 24th or so, according to you, then you would be responsible for fertilization of the egg.

As a fellow rightly pointed out, gestation begins immediately after her period.

So calculate from second of December to 24th of February and you have exactly 12 weeks.

You are the father until DNA proves otherwise. Not all Lab Technicians can actual calculate ovulation periods.

Some women too do not even know it.
You are wrong.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2021
luminouz:

You are still wrong. Your emotions are clouding up the whole issue.

Even a woman like you analysed that stuff on the first page and said it's impossible. How in hell does a woman have symptoms of pregnancy in 6 days after sex? She already passed that ovulation window way back.

Secondly, the scan result showed she was pregnant before he had sex with her. Pregnancy no dey gum to people na...you must fuq to get it and the time OP did his own, it's scientifically impossible for her to get pregnant. It's just basic science and logic.

Saying the test results don't amount to anything is baffling to me...what should we now use? Her pure and lovely heart?
Sir.... I am a realist... I don't do emotions and sentiment.... I take total responsibility of my actions.... Now please look at this my argument from this angle Sir... Firstly the sex was unprotected... if the lady said it's for him then it's for him until proven otherwise... secondly the op is acting from what the lab attendant told him... No lab attendant can dispute pregnancy ownership... it's only a DNA... And may I remind you sir that this issue is a debate... some people are saying the pregnancy is not for the op while some feels it for him.... All the evidence are against him... Even if the lady take the case to welfares... They will tell the op to take up the responsibility of the pregnancy until he can do a DNA test... Abortion is a criminal offense here in Nigeria so they will not advise him to do it....

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Beedude(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2021
U had sex on 24th of December and she has the effontary to tell u she is pregnant just 6 days later. U also decided to involve urself in what doesn't concern u atall by following her for scan.
She already know u are either a PUSSY NIGGA or a FOOL.
Claim the pregnancy and stop bothering us

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Deepthoughts: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?
See call the girl in a very friendly manner with out giving your intentions away,tell her there's good news but before you disclose the good news you too need to knack proper to be in a good frame of mind, when you are done tell her the bay is not yours n what ever she do afterwards she is on her own,let know you have got evidence.get prepare with your sword should in case she picks a knife or bottle!.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by luminouz(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Deka10:

Na why I no just talk with the guy.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by 1759King: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Deka10:

Go and do DNA test on your kids
Hahaha. I was waiting for your kind to come. I have done DNA for all my kids, not because of distrust but for other purpose.

All Nigerian women are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by anykey: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Aro1 will be so Proud of you. You even get mind, having sex on the eve of jesus birthday.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ceeceeuwa: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2021
Johfem:
Tell us about the previous times you had intercourse together before 24th.

Her own side of the story is to be heard too.

Nurse the pregnancy and go for DNA immediately after birth shikena!

you people be shouting DNA up and down like it's 5k.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2021
JosephXavier:
So after all these calculations you still come here to ask us if it's your pregnancy?

You just came to ignite guys against ladies in my own judgement

How come a grown up man will be acting like a simp

Yes he came here so that younger guys can learn and see how easy it is for a woman to foist another man's child on you. That's the issue here. The cold hearted and wicked way that a woman will just try this type of crap without even blinking.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by bluefilm: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Below is the scan result

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13190442_screenshot20210225100138_jpegcccd86c3d7bf38ff12f280e61891dcbb

Hahahaha

Guy man don dey do permutation and combination like mad.

I can bet that you didn't any type of calculation before you entered raw.

You better start getting ready to face the music because your life is about to take a different turn.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
bluefilm:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13190442_screenshot20210225100138_jpegcccd86c3d7bf38ff12f280e61891dcbb

Hahahaha

Guy man don dey do permutation and combination like mad.

I can bet that you didn't any type of calculation before you entered raw.

You better start getting ready to face the music because your life is about to take a different turn.
bros I tire o...see calculation on top woman p*ssy. Jst to smash p*ssy na person go begin solve further maths?
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by KcAngel(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Did I hear you say ABOR....ABORTION "KITIKPA RACHAKWAA GI ANYA.".. YOU DEY THROW HER DOWN WITHOUT CONDOM... NOW TO LIFT HER UP NA WAHALA.... THAT NO DEY ENOUGH YOU STILL WAN KILL INNOCENT BABY TOMORROW YOU GO DEY RUN UP ND DOWN SAY YOU NEVA KNOW WETIN DEY PURSUE YOU..... YOU DESERVE BETA SLAP TO RESET UR BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Iseoluwani: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

But the physician said since her period ended on the 2nd on dec. that she'll be on free period by 24th having passed ovulation. And that she's not supposed to see any symptoms within six days that'll make her do test

don't abort anoda life, she go get sense LATER...
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by JeffDWalter: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Deka10:

If we follow your logic, then menstruation is supposed to be every 24 hours.

After the discharge, there is window or safe period that is between 7 to 10 days or more. Then Ovulation. Then if the egg is not fertilised for about fourteen days or more, it breaks down again.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Sir.... I am a realist... I don't do emotions and sentiment.... I take total responsibility of my actions.... Now please look at this my argument from this angle Sir... Firstly the sex was unprotected... if the lady said it's for him then it's for him until proven otherwise... secondly the op is acting from what the lab attendant told him... No lab attendant can dispute pregnancy ownership... it's only a DNA... And may I remind you sir that this issue is a debate... some people are saying the pregnancy is not for the op while some feels it for him.... All the evidence are against him... Even if the lady take the case to welfares... They will tell the op to take up the responsibility of the pregnancy until he can do a DNA test... Abortion is a criminal offense here in Nigeria so they will not advise him to do it....

Now let's sit back and re-examine this issue logically then.
It seems you are not a science student. I am and I have lots of experience on this subject. This is the main reason why I'm even interested in the first place.

Now:

1. There is no way you will test pregnant 6 days after sex. It's not possible scientifically. The HcG takes time to build up in the blood and become detectable. So it's unheard of.

2. Based on her last period, date of sex and date of alleged pregnancy, it's still not possible. Once ovulation has passed, you can't get pregnant. I did all the permutations and it still comes off as wrong. The date of pregnancy indicated that ovulation was way before OP had sex with her, at least by 2 good weeks. She prolly had sex with someone else.

3. Word of Mouth: Last week or so, a YouTube video of a geh was online who fought a guy claiming he fuqed her and was responsible,till he did DNA test and he was exonerated. So saying women know the father of their child is true but they can lie about that too. You have a point that a lab attendant may not be totally qualified to dispute pregnancy but a doctor can, based on the scan results, even before DNA test. So long OP was truthful about not sleeping with her before 24th. Even hearing that she saw symptoms and tested positive six days after 24th is enough for the doctor to question her claim. It's just not possible sis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by extol1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Sir... as long as you bleeped her without protection which I believe is absolutely irresponsible then you will need to take responsibility until the baby comes out and you do a DNA.... We Yoruba will say that"Iya omo lomo baba omo e" .... The lady is pointing fingers at you... I advise you to man up and do the necessary thing... even if it is an abortion.... 12 weeks can still be successfully removed.
in essence, he bought a market as a result of negligible
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by femi4: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

Scan is not always accurate, give it + or minus 14 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.