Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Vetting Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vetting Officer (362 Views)

Recruitment/vetting Officer / Vetting Officer Urgently Needed / Vetting Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vetting Officer by samtheo(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Fort Knox Guards, inevitably one of the notable Security Services provider in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Vetting Officer
Payment: 40k + HMO

Job Description
Placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
Conduct background checks and verifications on all guards
Developing staffing solutions.
Review candidates’ documents and applications to ensure they are complete and comply with force policy and procedure.
Carry out the full range of checks specified in the force’s vetting policy, to ensure that all relevant information is obtained.
Advice on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews.
Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints, and records details of actions taken
Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience, and role.

Requirements
Minimum of OND holder in relevant field
Preferably Male.
Should have a valid means of identification.
Experience in such a role will be an added advantage.
Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company
Ability to meet deadlines and targets
Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others
Able to produce concise, accurate reports
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Title and location (E.G VETTING OFFICER/PORT HARCOURT) as the subject of the mail to recruitment@fortknoxgroup.com

For Info Call: 08122123131
Re: Vetting Officer by Basildvalour(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
samtheo:
Fort Knox Guards, inevitably one of the notable Security Services provider in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Vetting Officer
Payment: 40k + HMO

Job Description
Placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
Conduct background checks and verifications on all guards
Developing staffing solutions.
Review candidates’ documents and applications to ensure they are complete and comply with force policy and procedure.
Carry out the full range of checks specified in the force’s vetting policy, to ensure that all relevant information is obtained.
Advice on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews.
Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints, and records details of actions taken
Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience, and role.

Requirements
Minimum of OND holder in relevant field
Preferably Male.
Should have a valid means of identification.
Experience in such a role will be an added advantage.
Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company
Ability to meet deadlines and targets
Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others
Able to produce concise, accurate reports
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Title and location (E.G VETTING OFFICER/PORT HARCOURT) as the subject of the mail to recruitment@fortknoxgroup.com

For Info Call: 08122123131
I currently work in a nearby city to PH and I work in a similar position as the one advertised in a highly placed Licenced Private Guard Company in Nigeria.

I also represent my company in conferences with the most recent one being that of the NSCDC/ALPSPN conference held in December at Calabar.

I also visit other branches and beats outside the state where we have contracts to check on guards and acquire relevant information needed by management and/or clients from time to time.

I have a total of five years in this role and I am willing to relocate to Port Harcourt because I truly need a change of environment but the offer is quite poor compared to what I'm currently being paid.

If there will be an upward review of the monthly pay, I will be willing to take up the position.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Manager Needed / Urgent Vacancies At Unique Bakery / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.