Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name (37519 Views)

Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by EBMedia: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has apologized to a follower who she called out for tattooing her name on her arm, IgbereTV reports.

The follower named Oyinda had tattooed "NBS to the world" on her arm, which is a combination of Nkechi Blessing Sunday's initials and a quote she's known to use.

Reacting, Nkechi suspected her of doing it for money and told her she won't get a kobo from her.

Nkechi Blessing has now reached out to the woman privately to apologize. She also apologized publicly.

Her apology comes after some celebrities blasted those who treated their fans who got tattoos of them with disrespect.

See her apology below.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by LMS1(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Dear Nkechi,
Your Apology Is Accepted But That Apology Is Not Enough.
She Hustled For Your Money,
So Give Her The Money She Hustled For Not Apology.
Stingy Clout Chasers grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by pepperdemzombie: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
I didn't see the insult in her comment, she was only blunt! She even called her Aunty Oyinda.

On the other hand, anybody that doesn't have the tattoo of any member of her family on him/her but decides to tattoo any yeyebrity deserves whatever comes his or her way.

43 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by nzeobi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hustling a hustlers.
Oyinda you tattooed the wrong person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by LoudLord(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
We Don hear,give the girl money

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Mikelarteta(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Who your name EPP?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by BlessedNuel: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Based on one or twos....local man no dey cook mouth inside matters like dx

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by GeneralPula: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Pussy ass pussy.
. .

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by LoydJ(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na only deluded and mental Someone will tattoo his/Her fellow celebrity on his/Her body

The only person u could tattoo on ur body are your Parents cos they are Your Superheroes and your daily Inspiration and NOT all this Fake ass celebrity living a Fake life just for the grams.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Yakhi84: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
H
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Not our concern, we need the Kagara kids back Nkechi.

[img]https://media1./images/7ad63024e6dd66c76565af110506f12a/tenor.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Obago99: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
hahahahahahahahahah

Aunty don japa ohhhh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by jospepper(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Next time think before you talk.

By the way na only you and sorry Waka come?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Wimbledondu(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
After she don see wetin Dem do ka3na

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by slawormiir: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by LoudLord(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
We don hear

Make sure you give the girl money.... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Olarewaju89: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
To slap both of them dey hungry me here.

Bunch of idiots undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by pretydiva(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Medicine after death. Mcteww
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by ForeThinker: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Too little too late
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by jackmartial(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Apology accepted... Oya do transfer

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by incogni2o: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
You have to apologise with Money in Naija oh.

Remember Police and Lastma people.

NO BE SORRY WE GO CHOP

I even almost hit a begger with my Car the other Day.

He was expecting me to Apologise with Money. grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by simplepee(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Serves
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by kiddkash(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
this na new trend?

make celebrity notice you and make you cash out.

mistake the pesin make no be bobrisky or Don Jazzy
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Perfectsouth(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
doing stupid things because of fame and money
Why can't some people work for the money they think they can get doing stupid stuffs?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by 080bjaked(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
She even saved her number Oyinda Tattoo grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Commonguy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
after the lambasting abeg.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by FBIBOT(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
How was her response an insult she basically told the fan the reality on ground...... She should have promised her audio money grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Offpoint1: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Apologies not accepted if the motive behind the tattoo is not achieved or the aim meet. Me, I and myself know why the tattoo was tattooed.

Message me for the following services:
Digital marketing (get ads that converts)
Printing services of ALL KINDS
Graphics / website designs
Social media pages/handles promotion: get thousands of FB/IG/TWT followers.
Get thousands of real YouTube subscribers/views within 24 hours
Get over 3M active emails for marketing

WhatsApp me via my signature
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by blinking001(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lols...Nigerian yeyebrities and their wahala...orisirisi something grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name by Myself2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
LMS1:
Dear Nkechi,
Your Apology Is Accepted But That Apology Is Not Enough.
She Hustled For Your Money,
So Give Her The Money She Hustled For Not Apology.
Stingy Clout Chasers grin

You go first ask whether the Nkechi hold. She get money? Tule joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic Of Young Banky W Before He Lost His Hair…Lols / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets / The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.