Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company (540 Views)

How 4point Property Gave Me The Best Wedding Gift / See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company by Toyo7: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I am a Nigerian who has been residing in Canada for about 4 years. Long before my relocation, I had the plan of building or buying a house for myself in Lagos but money no gree me back then.
Anyways, Building was my first option, but the thought of having to send money back home to relatives to build for me was scary as hell. I heard several stories and even read some on this platform about relatives inflating costs and in some cases diverting funds. The alternative was to purchase from a development company, which again didn't sound too appealing because of the all too popular stories of Nigerian realtors and developers swindling people of their hard earned money with made up investment opportunities in Ibeju Lekki, and some even selling offplan properties they don't intend to build. 

I was introduced to 4Point Property by a friend, I really do not intend promoting any real estate business but the company did change my negative perception of how Nigerians do business. I had heard of too many scams in Lekki and Ibeju lekki part of Lagos so I wanted a property specifically on the mainland. The company had several developments in the Lagos - Ogun ingress i.e. the Simawa, Magboro and Mowe axis around where the RCCG redemption camp is situated.
My first contact with the company was a phone conversation with a sales representative, Francis. He was very professional and took his time in communicating their portfolio of properties, their features, differences and prices, and on my request went ahead to share advice on which was best suited for me based on my budget. What intrigued me the most was the conversion didn't sound like he was trying to sell me a property, but more like he was genuinely trying to help. I had spoken to a few realtors and real estate companies and the difference was quite clear.  
We spoke periodically for over 8 months, mostly me calling to confirm some information or express some doubt, but he always seemed to exhibit patience and would take his time in explaining in clear detail every single time. 

I came down to Nigeria last December and visited their office to inspect the property before purchase. It was there I finally understood the difference about the company. Their work culture appeared healthy, their staff looked happy and lively. From the security at the gate, to the front desk receptionist there was a high sense of courtesy in their verbal and non verbal communication. The drive to inspect the projects was funny and quite an unforgettable experience.
I eventually bought a 3 bedroom Terrace with a BQ at their estate in Magboro, still under construction but with a close delivery timeline of June 2021. I also settled for a 6-month payment period even though i was offered up to 18 months. 

The point here is Nigerian businesses need to realize that the little things like builiding relationships both within and outside the organization matters. "Get the little things right and the bigger things will fall into place". I didn't buy into the project because their development or pricing was superb or outstanding, I purchased because my experience convinced me that I could trust them with my money, and I didn't have to meet the CEO to get to this conclusion. I may be gone another 2 - 4 years before my next return to Nigeria and I need to know that my investment here remains safe and secure. I'd gladly recommend 4point Property to anyone looking to buy real estate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company by Carlasjournal: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
I was skeptical about getting property because of too many bad stories but i tried 4point and I didn’t regret it. If you want Legit, think 4point property
Re: My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company by Radeke99: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wow. This is nice.
Re: My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company by Nicole456: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2021
Such a trustworthy company, my experience with them was truly rewarding. I recommend 4point property any day
Re: My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company by TCommander(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Trustworthy and reliable. I highly recommend it.

(1) (Reply)

Is Stream2watch Legal? / Why Are Diamonds More Costly Than Water ? / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 25/01/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.