Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How 4point Property Gave Me The Best Wedding Gift - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How 4point Property Gave Me The Best Wedding Gift (198 Views)

Buy Best Wedding Gift Online At Zinger Art / My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company / The Most Touching Wedding Gift Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 4point Property Gave Me The Best Wedding Gift by LOola12(f): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Saw a thread last month from someone narrating his experience with a real estate company called 4point property, reading it touched me deeply
and I was moved to share my story.

Since I was a teenager, I always had the fantasy of getting married and raising my kids in my own home, not a rented apartment. I am not super wealthy, neither is my husband but I can say we are comfortable. My biggest challenge, however, was putting together the funds (30million
naira) in cash to buy a home, I still don't understand the use of our mortgage banks.

I got engaged a few months back, January 2021 and at that point I had given up on the dream, because it did seem like it would never come to
pass. We planned our wedding for March same year and the time was just too short to raise any tangible sum to invest in purchasing a house.

I first encountered 4point property through an ad on Instagram, the ad advertised a 3-bedroom terrace in Magboro town for 21,000,000 Naira and
with an extra boys quarters (maids room), in my mind I was like "awon real estate scammers ti be re". For those that don't know, Magboro town
is just after Arepo and where the Mountain of Fire campground is located. Terraces at Magboro and Arepo generally sell at 30,000,000 to
35,000,000 naira, I know that much because we have a family house within the axis.

Anyway, what caught my attention was the pay 2 million naira and spread payment over 30 months. Seriously, it just didn't seem right, to me
anything that is too good to be true just isn't true, and this one was ringing all my bells.

Long story short, I took a screenshot of it and discussed it with my fiancé, he advised I called just to clear all doubt and I did.

Spoke with a guy, he was well spoken with fluent grammar, and was helpful. He shared a brochure containing all their properties and I
realized all their housing projects were fully built or under construction with electricity connections already installed, not just
fancy 3d design as most real estate development companies are fond of using. The location was great too, proximity to the express and with a
good number of residents residing within the premises.

I eventually took the offer of a 2 million naira deposit to spread the balance over 30 months, the mortgage rate was even less than 10% per
annum which is almost unheard of in real estate. Best of all, no agency fees.

About a week after payment, I received signed copies of the contract of sale and a written commitment from the Head of Operations to deliver our
Terrace unit by February 2024. It was surreal, like these guys were God sent.

Our wedding took place on April 17 and without doubt, I already have my own home. Considering the 30 months duration, the monthly
payment is something my husband and I can comfortably afford without too much stress on our finances (He's a software developer and I'm a fashion entrepreneur).

Guys, with this what other wedding gift do I need? In all honesty and sincerity, I'd recommend 4point Property to anyone looking to buy a
home. Their website is www.4pointproperty.com and you'll be well taken care of just as I have. You can mention that I referred
you, maybe I'll get a referrer discount on my monthly payments. Cheers and Goodluck.

Re: How 4point Property Gave Me The Best Wedding Gift by Damistorian: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
I just checked their website and I like what I see. I filled their contact form. Thanks Madam.
Re: How 4point Property Gave Me The Best Wedding Gift by Onakan: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2021
My sister was allocated her land at Rose Gardens Phase 2 like 2 weeks ago. She was really excited. I'm happy that we still have trusted real estate companies like this. Kudos to them.

(1) (Reply)

#biafraexit: Odumeje Reveals Vision About Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu [VIDEO] / Microsoft Collaborates With Nigerian Govt To Accelerate Digital Transformation / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.