Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) (2904 Views)

Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by AbujaBlue: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lady Gaga has offered a $500,000 reward for the return of two of her French bulldogs after they were stolen by a gunman who shot her dog walker four times in the chest in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.

Ryan Fischer was ambushed outside his home on West Hollywood's Sierra Bonita Avenue as he walked Gaga's dogs Koji, Miss Asia, and Gustav just before 10pm yesterday.

The attacker then fled with two of the dogs, Koji and Gustav, while Miss Asia managed to get away.

Police arrived to the scene to find Fischer seriously hurt, but conscious and communicative.

Video captured by KABC showed Fischer lying on the sidewalk and clinging to Miss Asia as first responders treat him.

The 30-year-old was taken to a nearby hospital and is now said to be 'recovering well'.

It's unclear whether the thieves knew the dogs belonged to Gaga. However, French bulldogs are in high demand and sell for anywhere between $3,000-$5,000. Those with pedigree lineage can also go for as much as $10,000.

Gaga, 34, is said to be distraught over the incident and is offering a $500,000 reward for the return of Koji and Gustav 'no questions asked', TMZ reported.

There has been no mention of a reward for the capture of the shooter.

Fischer, who runs a company called Valley Of The Dogs, had been watching Gaga's French bulldogs while she's away filming a new Ridley Scott movie in Rome, Italy.

Just six days ago, Fischer had posted a video to Instagram of him singing to the trio, and tagged Miss Asia's official Instagram page. He has previously posted images of the dogs on a number of other occasions.

In a statement to DailyMail.com, the LAPD said investigators are treating the case as an 'assault with a deadly weapon,' noting that the weapon used was a semi-automatic handgun.

It was initially believed there were two attackers, but LA police said on Thursday afternoon that they were hunting for a single shooter.

The gunman fled the scene northbound on Sierra Bonita Avenue in a white vehicle and remains at large, police said.

The LAPD's Robbery-Homicide Division has taken over the investigation. The RHD is responsible for investigating the highest-profile cases in LA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9299591/Lady-Gagas-dogwalker-shot-four-times-chest-two-men-stole-two-gods.html#comments

Pictured: Dog walker Ryan Fischer with dogs, and the scene of crime.

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by AbujaBlue: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hours before the shooting unfolded in West Hollywood, Gaga was pictured strutting through the streets of Rome.

She is currently filming in the Italian city for Ridley Scott's new movie Gucci, in which she stars Maurizio Gucci's ex-wife Patrizia Reggiani.

Debuting new brunette locks, the Bad Romance hitmaker was spotted walking into her hotel, glad in a glamorous animal print kaftan and a black studded face mask.

Earlier this month, Gaga revealed that a 'very important member' of her family was hospitalized for two months with COVID-19 after falling 'very, very ill' with the virus.

The 11-time Grammy winner admitted it was difficult for her to visit them in the ICU because she had to be by herself.

When asked what has been giving her hope over the past year, she said: 'I got to be honest. I'm about to cry on the other end of this call with you because it's really - it's doctors, it's nurses, it's essential workers.

'I haven't spoken to this person about speaking about this publicly, but I will tell you that a very important member of my family was very, very ill recently and in the hospital for almost two months.

'I was in the ICU by myself many times because you can't go in with more than one person, if you can go in at all. I have never seen the heroic acts of bravery that I witnessed, watching these doctors and nurses and people that were cleaning at the hospital.'

Pictured: Lady Gaga with her dogs, and one of Lady Gaga's 3 bulldogs being rescued first by police, then her bodyguard, after it managed to escape.

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by endsarrrs(f): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Terrible reality for tha WILDWEST
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Even the life of a dog in America is better than the one of a human being in this country, I fear Buhari oo

7 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by Kriss216: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
cry

Over 85% of Nairalanders cannot afford the bounty for the dogs till they die.

Deal with that.
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216:

cry

Over 85% of Nairalanders cannot afford the bounty for the dogs till they die.

Deal with that.
shallow minded reasonings, for the fact you swim in abject pover-tea doesn't make everyone the same

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by Kriss216: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
shallow minded reasonings, for the fact you swim in abject pover-tea doesn't make everyone the same
cheesy

It's painful, I understand.
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216:
cheesy
It's painful, I understand.
what's painful? SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by Kriss216: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
what's painful? SMH
Ayaya, Fem!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by PlayerMeji: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
The dog walker has an almost undeniable claim to go by the nickname '25 cents'...
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
i play, lady gaga songs that year nor be small

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2021
AbujaBlue:

It's unclear whether the thieves knew the dogs belonged to Gaga. However, French bulldogs are in high demand and sell for anywhere between $3,000-$5,000. Those with pedigree lineage can also go for as much as $10,000.

Pictured: Dog walker Ryan Fischer with dogs, and the scene of crime.

You mean the dumb robber got himself into this sort of trouble all because he wanted to sell a couple of stolen dogs worth no more than $20,000 max.? sad

I've always been of the opinion that a lot of criminals are not so good at calculations. Otherwise, he would have known that what he stands to get out of this isn't worth all the trouble.

Yes, the amount might look tempting and all that but it would never make up for all the trouble that the joker has gotten himself into.

For this reason, I dub him the dumbest dog rustler ever. smiley His 'momma' ought to be proud of him.
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by Hyland(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2021
cassidy1996:
i play, lady gaga songs that year nor be small
Just dance,poker face, paparazzi etc grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Its a sad reality but we have to accept it.
majority of nairalanders can't afford $5,000 undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by LoudLord(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2021
$500,000 hmmm

is plenty
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by HaBaE(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Hnmn
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2021
In the old, people bought dogs for protection. Now, people buy dogs to protect them(dogs).

How can your name be dog and people steal you?
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by sunshineV(f): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2021
the dog have money value than some rich nairalanders
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by EmmySparky(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2021
But wait o...500k for the dogs return and not for the shooter...that's very insensitive from Gaga...so she values the dogs than the Walker's life...this life eh...
Re: Lady Gaga's Dog Walker Shot 4 Times & Dogs Stolen in LA-$500k Offered (Pics) by ElValiente(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
When my dog is sick I will call nigeria police to help me take them to the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Looks Really Like Beyonce / Davido Arrives Oba Anambra State In Style (photo/video) / Aftermath Of Wande Coal Online Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.