Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (84832 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2021
BadRadio:
Do you know that pussy has the power to make buhari resign his position as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Nothing else can do it. only pussy !!!

Pussy can make Buhari allow himself to be impeached without fighting back.

Pussy can make boko Haram drop their weapons and surrender.

aaahhhh ! all hail king Pussy

Why hasn't it achieved d above all this while?
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Sickmod(m): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Offpoint1:
Don't keep maid be it male or female... It's like gambling.

If the pics I'm seeing are that of the maid, then I won't cast no stone here...I would have fallen if I was in the man's shoes.

This liken to be a case of "leaving a fish in the custody of a cat"

You said my mind
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Teripaul(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Jestin:
Advise to all married woman out there , when ur maid starts to wear g-strings, kn it is time to sack her.

Oshe wan bissaka. .
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Filmdirect: 1:58am On Feb 26, 2021
This is how a man will bring a curse on his home and generations. It is dishonorable for a man to do what he has done.

Provers 30:21 - 23.
“Under three things the earth trembles,
under four it cannot bear up:
22 a servant who becomes king,
a godless fool who gets plenty to eat,
23 a contemptible woman who gets married,
and a servant who displaces her mistress.

Sometimes we cheer and do things because we think we are in control, but in our hubris we don't realize we don't have as much control of our destiny as we think. God frowns on what this man has done, and he will pay for it.

He could have sent the maid away and instructed the wife on his needs. I am willing to bet he is using this as an excuse and was sleeping with the maid.

Also, what will we say to all the rich western homes with house helps, nannies, etc that function under the control of the woman of the house? That's how the ultra rich live. You honestly think the Kennedy's The royal family, The Rockefellers, The Gates etc are cooking the meals and scrubbing the floor? No! They leave instructions with the housekeepers, and or supervise.

Poor man mentality!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by davidadenrele: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2021
What a foolish decision you divorce your wife because she was too lazy to do home chores, as far as a women is concern you can't have it all, take for instance some women are intelligent, good money managers, but aren't a good cook and are terribly bad in bed, some women are good cook, but lack manners and would put the man in trouble on different occasion and would set the man against his family, some women are good cook, good home keepers, responsible, mannered but very materialistic they just want the best of everyrhing, and some women are groupy party freaks, loves to party as in "owambe" freaks but are very good to the husband family but are failures when it comes to taking care of the man and his kids, women are the same you leave one, thinking the next one would be the best only to realize that the two are the same. I hope he won't regret leaving his wife only to find out that the maid was only doing her duties but far worst than the rejected wife when it comes to the other room and peace of mind.

5 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Teripaul(m): 2:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Oga ar u writin essay. . grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 2:44am On Feb 26, 2021
In those pics, who is the wife, who is the maid?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by limanmohammed6: 3:02am On Feb 26, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
that is what we call change of power

Really, it is change of power and instructions.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Some women. of this generation have lost it.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by igbowoman: 3:21am On Feb 26, 2021
letitrainnow:
In those pics, who is the wife, who is the maid?

Same thing I'm asking.
The so called man looks like a small boy of 22
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Lowrisk01(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2021
My kind of guy

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Do people still have maid? I don't understand how people even think of such rubbish.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Offpoint1:
Don't keep maid be it male or female... It's like gambling.

If the pics I'm seeing are that of the maid, then I won't cast no stone here...I would have fallen if I was in the man's shoes.

This liken to be a case of "leaving a fish in the custody of a cat"
Mice, Rat or Cat? keeping watch over a fish?
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by ddeola: 4:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Eyah, God have mercy. Maybe she abandoned her home in the hands of the maid until she began fulfiling the wifely duties for the man before he finally decided to make it official. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2021
"She told the Court that she loved her husband dearly and never believed why he could do such a thing."

Interpretation:" she thought she was in full control of her husband and never believed he would one day shake that control off"

That was her problem right there. She thought she was so invulnerable she could get away with anything.

Well, she can apply for a job as maid to the new couple. Maybe with time, he'll do the exchange again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Black men are just so senseless and archaic, their backward reasoning is why this continent isn't progressing.

So wife must do housemaid work to be a good wife? But the same senseless fools will start crying when their wives expect them to be providers and 100% breadwinners.

Mumu black men

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Jestin:
Advise to all married woman out there , when ur maid starts to wear g-strings, kn it is time to sack her.
Lol....You people should be happy for a man who made a good decision for ones NA.

Sack the maid while lazying about abii?

In this case, the maid is the wife and mother he and his kids see..

No doubt, the wife must be one these online slay queens/African confused feminists... With misplaced priority..cheesy

Let her continue with the party.... If I am the man, I will obtain a restraining order as well barring her from access to my kids except on occasionally bases...
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by osamz007: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Akinola100:
Country wey no get much stress and wahala, they go young now Not here were you have to wake up my 4:00am to go to work every day embarassed
aswear
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by izubext007: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2021
may be the maid pussy is sweeter ND oily nd tight and she do scream Bleep me till I die
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
"She told the Court that she loved her husband dearly and never believed why he could do such a thing."

Interpretation:" she thought she was in full control of her husband and never believed he would one day shake that control off"

That was her problem right there. She thought she was so invulnerable she could get away with anything.

Well, she can apply for a job as maid to the new couple. Maybe with time, he'll do the exchange again.
Lmao...
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
He has tasted the maid and found out she is sweeter than the wife

He has tasted the maid and found out she is sweeter than the wife[/quote]
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Where you find your happiness is your home ��️
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2021
limanmohammed6:

Really, it is change of power and instructions.
sure nau, Change of power comes with change of rules and regulations, the bush meat done catch the hunter
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Good one from the man.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Daughterboard(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2021
LoveUdie:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=104500018356040&id=102062461933129

Proverbs 30: 23-24

There are three things that make the earth shudder And four things it cannot endure:

22 When a slave rules as king,When a fool is glutted with food, 23 When a hated woman is taken as a wife, And when a servant girl takes the place of her mistress.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Idiotmod: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2021
aalangel:
Stupid man!
Sorry o
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
It's very wrong for a wife to delicate all responsibilities in the home to the maid, it's very risky, but for the man to have divorce her like that is not proper, i hope they will settle their differences.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by OKVALLY: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
When most women marry, they begin to feel on top of the world
Stop their duties and begin to feel like a queen or princess.
Another wise woman has shown the husband more love than her,
when she get married again if any man will like to take second hand expired woman
She will sit up.

How can she take a full grown woman with a standing nipple
and think the man will not look at her, he will not only look he will touch it,
he will not only touch it, he will suck it,
he will not only suck it, he will test the under,
that is the result of the test.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2021
We keep telling them but dem no dey hear. Stop dressing like Atilogwu dancers around the house na lie, dem no go hear. Shed small weight na lie, be up to date, mba. Smell nice, oti o. Be smart and presentable, na dem deaf hear e dey enter. Now e don clear for ds one's eyes.
A beg madam carry your load commot jare.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Now this is the definition of a real man.. not some useless SIMPS that would be ok with a maid doing everything while madam relax.. if madam no fit do chores, then make I marry the maid that can.. simple..
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Wasky101: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
When you allow your maid to cook clean and take care of your husband what do you expect..the man has seen that the maid is better than you..nice one sir
So what's a maid supposed to do if not cook, clean and take care of the household.
Stop making excuses for men that want control their gbola, no be every woman them dey Bleep.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2021
[SPOT ON! African men and their rotten mentality.he doesn't Iove
his wife.he is just tired of her.he has been having an affair and sexual relations with the maid for long, that's why the maid started taking care of him the more,cos they got more intimate..This man could have sat his wife down and have a heart to heart with hiz wife.

Over here,you will see many women who don't even know how to cook,wash or clean.but they are happily married with their husbands.my friend literally doesn't even know how to boil eggs properly,but she is still with her husband.Their husbands buy them houses,cars, clothes,take them on vacations,spoil them.

sometimes these women call private chef to the house to make their meals. Their husbands haven't divorced them.They have nannies,chef, cleaners,...all they do is go to the SPA, salon and go shopping,then come home before d kids return from school.

Generally,most men are just very bad at relationships,take d case of Jennifer Lopez who is a great cook and very homely.Her husband then,Marc Anthony raved about how wonderful of a homemaker,good mother and wife she is,how she takes good care of him and he is so blessed to have her as a wife and proud of her despite her busy schedule. But off he goes divorcing his wife and running off with an air hostess.

Beyonce who is then a career woman ,who can neither cook,Clean nor wash,but raking in the millions and bought JayZ a private jet of 40 million dollars and an expensive house.But he was running around with Becky with the good hair,insulting his wife with so many ugly, average women who are not as beautiful or hardworking as his wife.

There are a million more cases like this, Happening on a daily basis,this are the
few known cases.I really feel sorry for women who are obsessed with men,always crazy and talking of relationship, relationships! Love foolishly at ur own Risks!

This man could have sat his wife down and hav a heart to heart discussion with her.Talk to her to change several times.A smart woman will listen.Or worse still as the head of his family,send the maid away and tell the wife to sit up.Hes just tired of his wife and looking for ways to be with d other woman.

Lambcourse... anything in a relationship regardless of how silly it is, we're always here to praise him. Reverse the case and we'd be shouting "fear women", "these hoes aren't loyal", etc. Misogyny is worse than racism. [/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.