Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Would You Do In A Case Like These? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In A Case Like These? (368 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Marriage Is A Case Of Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Thread / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by elpochas: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
In the year 1995 a young man got a young lady pregnant in one of the old states in Nigeria.The young man been jobless had to runaway to another state,abandoning the lady and pregnancy.
Fast forward to the year 2021.The man bought a house in one of the big Estates in Lagos,Relocated to Lagos with his family.Now guess" what?The lady he pregnanted years ago is his neighbour.
The lady gave birth to a male child,had to struggle and pass through and hell and stigmazation that comes with having a child outside wedlock then when the society had morals.The lady is married now with kids also.Now the child is an Adult and a exact carbon copy of the man.He sees the Boy always,the resemblence is much that even his kids,wife and neigbours talks about it.
If you are in the man's Shoe what will you do?Would you claim your son or let go.Let us share our opinoins.
Re: What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by ImaIma1(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Move for reconciliation. It might take time but eventually, they will reach an agreement.
Re: What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
The child have every right to know who is father is.
Re: What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by lilvicky68(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
ImaIma1:
Move for reconciliation. It might take time but eventually, they will reach an agreement.
Highly supported by me

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

Very on point
Re: What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by Uyi168: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Are u the son In question
Re: What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by Chepos1(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In A Case Like These? by Richy4(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Sperm donors doesn't claim the kids they donated..... There is a difference between a father and a sperm donor.... I wish Africans will understand the differences...
I can't be that man so got zero things to say.. but the woman should just hit the ignore button no matter his moves.. the boy have a father already to whom he looks up to, there's no need to change that now because someone from no where just showed up.. .Injustice is something that I dislike..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hdf Office Table For Sale. / How I Effectively Resolved A Nagging Problem At Home / What You Owe Your Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.