Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria (34075 Views)

US Conduct Airstrikes On Iranian Backed Terrorist Groups / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by ibuildstuff(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
mysticwarrior:
am not over hyping the Russians, it would be foolish for any army to confront the Russians in an all out war, go and ask the Germans to tell you about their experience fighting against the Russians.
Currently no nation can defeat the US in war. It will take the combination of Russia n china to defeat US, no caps.
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by mysticwarrior(m): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Currently no nation can defeat the US in war. It will take the combination of Russia n china to defeat US, no caps.
how many wars and battle has the US fought and won single handedly?
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by ibuildstuff(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
how many wars and battle has the US fought and won single handedly?
I said currently, I'm not judging from their previous war, but u put into consideration their defense budget, manpower, n technology, No country come close.
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by Kelvin3476: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
am not over hyping the Russians, it would be foolish for any army to confront the Russians in an all out war, go and ask the Germans to tell you about their experience fighting against the Russians.
I also knw about the fight in which france,belgium,russia,AUSTRIA AND CO ALL FOUGHT AGAINST GERMANS ?
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by Kelvin3476: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
I also knw that the RUSSIANS CAN HAPPILY ENGAGE THE AMERICANS IN A FIGHT ; RIGHT ? RUSSIA CAN NEVER GO ALL OUT TO FIGHT AMERICAN WITHOUT THE HELP OF OTHER ALLIES OF THEIRS
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by mysticwarrior(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I said currently, I'm not judging from their previous war, but u put into consideration their defense budget, manpower, n technology, No country come close.
defense budgets and man power don't win bottles, in 1993 Somali militia shot down two American black hawks helicopters worth $10 million each with just $300 RPG's. The Americans fled from the battle without achieving their aim of capturing Aidid, that was a defeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by mysticwarrior(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kelvin3476:
I also knw about the fight in which france,belgium,russia,AUSTRIA AND CO ALL FOUGHT AGAINST GERMANS ?
that was the second world war, but Austria never fought against the Germans, Austria was annexed to Germany without bloodshed because Adolf Hitler was originally from Austria. The German army Grinded the French, Belgian, Czechoslovakian, Polish, Yugoslav, Greek and Norwegian army with a fisted hand, But they were defeated in Russia and the war in Russia was the bloodiest in human history, the German defeat in Russia was colossal and made Russia to be known as a superpower nation in terms of warfare. The American glory came after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing.
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by Kelvin3476: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
that was the second world war, but Austria never fought against the Germans, Austria was annexed to Germany without bloodshed because Adolf Hitler was originally from Austria. The German army Grinded the French, Belgian, Czechoslovakian, Polish, Yugoslav, Greek and Norwegian army with a fisted hand, But they were defeated in Russia and the war in Russia was the bloodiest in human history, the German defeat in Russia was colossal and made Russia to be known as a superpower nation in terms of warfare. The American glory came after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing.
Thank goodness u read the story serial after i pulled ur legs a bite. U refuse to narrate how the russian and AMERICAN WARSHIPS WERE DROWNED. NOW ASK URSELF IF UR RUSSIA CAN FIGHT SOO MUCH SUPER POWER COUNTRIES , AND STILL LAST AS LONG AS THE GERMANS DID . RUSSIA AND USA WERE ALSO INVOLVED AGAINST GERMANS. RE~READ THE ARTICLE, AND CUM BK TO TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES RUSSIAN'S WENT TO WAR ON THEIR OWN
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by mysticwarrior(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Thank goodness u read the story serial after i pulled ur legs a bite. U refuse to narrate how the russian and AMERICAN WARSHIPS WERE DROWNED. NOW ASK URSELF IF UR RUSSIA CAN FIGHT SOO MUCH SUPER POWER COUNTRIES , AND STILL LAST AS LONG AS THE GERMANS DID . RUSSIA AND USA WERE ALSO INVOLVED AGAINST GERMANS. RE~READ THE ARTICLE, AND CUM BK TO TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES RUSSIAN'S WENT TO WAR ON THEIR OWN
your don't ask question to know but instead you write and ask questions just to create argumentative observations, pls kindly respect my decision and don't quote me again.
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by Kelvin3476: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
mysticwarrior:
your don't ask question to know but instead you write and ask questions just to create argumentative observations, pls kindly respect my decision and don't quote me again.
U aren't teachn anything, so what am i suppose to learn ? That ur russia isn't over hyped by you. Dnt return the my quote if u aren't ready to embrace that ur russia isn't the most powerful
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by mysticwarrior(m): 5:15am On Mar 01, 2021
sweetjohn:
Oga, no nation in this world is superior to US in battle might
the US is a powerful nation no doubt, but the US army was defeated in the Korean war, they were defeated in Vietnam, they failed to achieve their aim in Mogadishu. North Korea and Vietnam were supported by the Russians in those war so indirectly the Russians defeated the US in those wars. the US and Russians would never invade each other's countrt but they fight each other indirectly when they take sides with two different forces in some countries fighting domestic wars.

1 Like

Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by sweetjohn(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the US is a powerful nation no doubt, but the US army was defeated in the Korean war, they were defeated in Vietnam, they failed to achieve their aim in Mogadishu. North Korea and Vietnam were supported by the Russians in those war so indirectly the Russians defeated the US in those wars. the US and Russians would never invade each other's countrt but they fight each other indirectly when they take sides with two different forces in some countries fighting domestic wars.
So in your little mind us have never defeated Russia before. Do you even know why the Us and russia are enemies. Uptil today the us took part of russia land mass and refused to give them back. Russia tried everything they could but the us still defeated them on that large space of land. power pass power. The russians are afraid of the us morethan the us is. The US call Russia all sorts of names publicly and accused them of different violent attacks but the Russians cant try that shit with the US. Russia can never match the us in real war, never. The us stopped second world war when Hiltler have already hijacked all european militaries Russia inclussive to wage war with the us. the us single handed defeated him and all the european armies. Russian cant withstand that kind of battle. War us have fought, if Russia put head they go break down. Russia can only win a cold war but not real blown war oga.
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by mysticwarrior(m): 4:08am On Mar 02, 2021
sweetjohn:
So in your little mind us have never defeated Russia before. Do you even know why the Us and russia are enemies. Uptil today the us took part of russia land mass and refused to give them back. Russia tried everything they could but the us still defeated them on that large space of land. power pass power. The russians are afraid of the us morethan the us is. The US call Russia all sorts of names publicly and accused them of different violent attacks but the Russians cant try that shit with the US. Russia can never match the us in real war, never. The us stopped second world war when Hiltler have already hijacked all european militaries Russia inclussive to wage war with the us. the us single handed defeated him and all the european armies. Russian cant withstand that kind of battle. War us have fought, if Russia put head they go break down. Russia can only win a cold war but not real blown war oga.
bro the only time in history the US ever took part in military operations inside Russia was during the Russian revolution of 1917 and they took side with one of the warring sides. "pls telll me in what year, and how did "the US defeated Russia in a large space of land"? till date Russia still remains the largest country in the word and its the only country whose land mass encompasses two continent Europe and Asia, I don't know where you get you fact from. I would also like to known when the US defeated Hitler and all the European armies put together.
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by sweetjohn(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
mysticwarrior:
bro the only time in history the US ever took part in military operations inside Russia was during the Russian revolution of 1917 and they took side with one of the warring sides. "pls telll me in what year, and how did "the US defeated Russia in a large space of land"? till date Russia still remains the largest country in the word and its the only country whose land mass encompasses two continent Europe and Asia, I don't know where you get you fact from. I would also like to known when the US defeated Hitler and all the European armies put together.

Who ended the second world war? what was Hiltler motive of the war? Did he or did he not conquer all the most powerful nations in europe and was in charge of their military? Who ended his quest to conquer the whole world?

Pls, Which country originally has Alaska now in US? mind you Alaska is a very big state in US
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by mysticwarrior(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
sweetjohn:
Who ended the second world war? what was Hiltler motive of the war? Did he or did he not conquer all the most powerful nations in europe and was in charge of their military? Who ended his quest to conquer the whole world?

Pls, Which country originally has Alaska now in US? mind you Alaska is a very big state in US
bro answer my questions first than I will answer yours, I ask first so pls answer.
Re: Biden Orders Air Strikes On Iranian Backed Militias In Syria by sweetjohn(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
mysticwarrior:
bro answer my questions first than I will answer yours, I ask first so pls answer.
The US acquired Alaska from Russia on March 30, 1867.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) / "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / ‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.