Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador (31120 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Lied About Appointment, Says Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission / Tonto Dikeh Appointed Ambassador By Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (Pix) / Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Show Tonto Dikeh Lied Against Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by king560: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2021
AishaYesufu:
PRESS STATEMENT

The Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission NCPC wishes to state in categorical terms that King Tonto Dikeh paid an official courtesy visit to the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission Rev Yakubu Pam on 25th February, 2021 at the corporate headquarters of the Commission in Abuja.

As the founder of Tonto Dikeh Foundation, she expressed her willingness and interest in partnering with the Commission in the area of peace building.

She equally cashed in on the visit to commend the NCPC boss for his positive and relentless peace initiatives across the country.

However, we are suddenly inundated with claims from King Tonto Dikeh herself that she has been officially appointed as Ambassador of peace by this great Commission. This claim has gone virile in the media.

The Commission frowns at this claim which is a clear misrepresentation of what transpired.
The fact remains that the Executive Secretary of NCPC never appointed King Tonto Dikeh an Ambassador of Peace for NCPC and this was not part of her visit therefore this claim by her is spurious, unfounded and should be discarded and seen by all Nigerians as a figment of her imagination

Nevertheless, we appreciate her desire to partner with us in our peace building initiatives and in the area of pilgrimage sponsorship to the Holy Land.

Signed:
Celestine Toruka
Head Media and Public Relations NCPC
26th February, 2021.
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by prodige001: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2021
make e reach fp first

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by femi4: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Tolexander:
Just because Tonto Dikeh’s ex husband, Churchill had a lucrative partnership deal with Rob Nation (a renown real estate firm in Africa), she also had to frame up an ambassadorial deal with NCPC, trying to compete with her ex husband
She's desperate to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by BlessedNuel: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Breeze don blow....we do see fowl yansh

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Blackdisciple(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Henix(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2021
The queen of drama appointed herself an ambassador

4 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by IYANGBALI: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Useless old bitch. Lies kee you there

4 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Tonto still attempting to compete with Churchill........ grin

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Hotbutt(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Viviesket!!!....See Denial.

My dear Tonto Dikeh. The only lady I know whose name screams "Sensual and Sexual".

With that name my sister, I don't think it will rhyme well with anything Christian. Try giving them ur Baptismal name grin

Something like Grace or Favour will go well grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by adesegun121(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by babatee90(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
She should just go marry Mr Lie Mohammed...they’d make a great couple
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by edoairways: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
DaniDani:
Why are they calling this girl king? Even though she wants to be addressed this way, sensible people should stop feeding the ego of these Nigerian brand of feminists.
Are you intimidated by that name?
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Mykraj99(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Why lie to this extent just for publicity and stunt forgetting at least your son looks up to you even if no one else does.
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Oloshos and lies, always building mansions in the air. All of them have latest range rovers and mansions in Lekki, all na wash.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Aforxzy(f): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Tonto, thought you have turned a new leaf. If truly you were appointed, post your appointment letter or is your appointment by handshake? We need to know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2021
This tonto is a big disgrace, she has no shame at all. a very misleading role model...

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Cammo: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Most Nigerian feminists had records of failed relationships with men prior to their feminism. So we understand that it's all coming out to avenge their being used and dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Antoeni(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2021
I Almost Concluded that the Christian Pilgrim Commission has Lost its Credibility by Making Someone Like Tonto dike an Ambassador .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Tvoice: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol , attention sicker , shey that wan still dey exist .

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by akmath: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2021
which kind wahala be this na
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Drizzy5001(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2021
This is a very big embarrassment, I will be very ashamed of myself, if na me... Chai

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Funflipper: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

even the most powerful woman in the world goes by the title "Queen" (Elizabeth) and you want to take a frustrated Feminist called Tonto serious..
person wey be drug abuser before..
king my foot..
awon feminist ..

Drug abuser before ke? Old habits die hard; she is hooked already.
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Funflipper: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Drizzy5001:
This is a very big embarrassment, I will be very ashamed of myself, if na me... Chai

They have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Mayng01(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Shameful

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by seyz91(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
it's in Vagina People's Nature to always want to compete with eachother and other people

its in their blood

fear that Gender undecided
AishaYesufu:

https://www.ncpc.gov.ng/news/press-statement
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by malali: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2021
#LORI IRO

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by fredoooooo: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Here we go .. na Buhari fault too .. buncha yeye people grin cheesy grin
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by easyfem(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2021
i was shocked bfor
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Mohammedoba36: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Very soon Bob Risky will become Ambassador of fake people in Christians pilgrims bord.
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by pickatyouu: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Nkan be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Family Cover Motherhood In-style Magazine / Harrysong - ”i Wrote Majority Of Five Star Music Songs” / Cynthia Morgan Acquires Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.