Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador (31122 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Lied About Appointment, Says Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission / Tonto Dikeh Appointed Ambassador By Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (Pix) / Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Show Tonto Dikeh Lied Against Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Starzo: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:
Are you intimidated by that name?
no he's irritated by the bearer
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by eyinjuege: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2021
NCPC has been in existence for at least 13 years or perhaps even longer. I suspect much longer because Nigeria has been doing pilgrimage for both major religions since inception.
Have they ever appointed a peace ambassador or needed one in the past? I don't think so.
Tonto just tried hustling for the appointment and they weren't having non of it.
Everything is for the gram with these celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by JustforMen: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2021
These Christian Pilgrim Commission people will not make heaven.... somebori cannot play with you again?
una disgrace a whole confused female king ooooo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by SmallmebigGod: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2021
In their write up they still say she can partner by sponsorship. Yeye people, you said you can't make her ambassador but you collect her money. As much as I don't like this seun girlfriend, NCPC goofed bigtime
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by sweetjohn(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Antoeni:
I Almost Concluded that the Christian Pilgrim Commission has Lost its Credibility by Making Someone Like Tonto dike an Ambassador .
Thats why you dont just believe everything and accusations you read or hear from one party without hearing the other party's side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Just trying to model the dress you see on her.

No bad publicity in show business.

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Slynation(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:
grin
The meme tho....grin
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by wengerjay(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Iro po
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by sisisioge: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2021
This babe just no like to sit down jeje
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by ElValiente(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
Peace Ambassador indeed!

The Carnal mind will go any length for Wordly Pleasures, Post, titles and all that..

I didn't support some of her lifestyle but turst me that lady has done much for humanity that you. Mitcheww. Judging her is not a good thing.
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Orji3(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Chai!

Wahala tie wrapper for dis nation ooo cry

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2021
She was just doing that to get back at Churchill because he just signed a deal with a huge Ghanaian Real Estate Company!

Tonto Dike will always live in the shadows of Churchill till the end of her life!

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by blazebaba(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
which one be the stupid king wey them still dey put for her name...
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Thomthom(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Fantasticcc:
grin the future is female
Hahahahaha them just dey disgrace themselves up and down.

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by DaInferno(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Tolexander:
Just because Tonto Dikeh’s ex husband, Churchill had a lucrative partnership deal with Rob Nation (a renown real estate firm in Africa), she also had to frame up an ambassadorial deal with NCPC, trying to compete with her ex husband
same thing I thought when I saw that thread yesterday... and today it's fake; ouch! grin grin grin
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Bestbeelieve: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2021
make she go christ embassy go collect ambassador!
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Tulsaguy: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Tonto and Churchill just de use naija play ludo.

Next breaking news Tonto give out an iPhone 50 to her gateman

Next Churchill bought Prado for his cooks

Next Tonto won 500m Nwoko jackpots

Next Churchill become 1st under 40 trillionnaire

Next Tonto slap Obama

Next Churchill konk Putin...

Lies upon lies.

Relevance seeking almajiris
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by membranus: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Thanks for this clarification.

I was overwhelmed and flabbergasted when I heard that an overly painted, under-dressed, breast and buttock padding Tonto is now an ambassador of a reputable Christian organisation.

I nearly cried, but I am now relieved.
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Burgerlomo: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2021
BornMarch15:
What an embarrassment
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by BastardWike: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Kai, this girl just use her own hand disgrace herself shocked
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2021
I was surprised when I saw the news intially
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by semyman: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2021
Thank God I have no business with these slowpokes sponsored by the gullibles

We can't tolerate this where I belong, she won't even be brave enough to walk up to or associate with any leader worth his position to make any headlines
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Positiveme2020: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Nonexistent:
Vagina people tufiakwa. This is also how they buy mansions in Lekki, fly private jets to Mars and buy 2050 Range Rover evoque. All na wash.

Everything about them is audio.
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Omoboricash(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
Tonto dike finally Joins APC
Haba ! APC ke!
I beg that girl is looking for fame at all cost . Initial she was using her ex hubby to trend but when her ex hubby stopped replying her , she couldn't trend again.
Very obvious most of our so called celebrities are living a fake life

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Devilpen(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
Peace Ambassador indeed!

The Carnal mind will go any length for Wordly Pleasures, Post, titles and all that..

Even you also look down on someone cause of their past right??

After all we are all humans.

1 Like

Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2021
Funflipper:

Drug abuser before ke? Old habits die hard; she is hooked already.

On Gaaaaaaaaad... Lol
Aswear my Guy..
That lady is mentally unstable, just wonder why people take her serious..
Someone that should be in a rehab..
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Ezidimma(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Nah una wey go receive a werey nie razz yeyebrity I blame not the werey
So she has done what is she's good at & u guys are denying her.

Rubbish !!!!
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by eteba(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2021
i for talk say how come, tonto wey no well.......
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Nigeria celebrities and their penchant for fake life

Na so yeyebrities dey do eferywia, even for Amelika na the same thing grin
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by Adebowalay(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nonexistent:
Vagina people tufiakwa. This is also how they buy mansions in Lekki, fly private jets to Mars and buy 2050 Range Rover evoque. All na wash.
this one, na wash pro max
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by xtervaganza(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
See why we don't believe her claims against her ex husband
Re: Christian Pilgrim Commission: Tonto Dikeh Lied, We Did Not Make Her Ambassador by SMBH: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nbote:
Chaiii... See embarassment

Hehehheheheh. They said its the figment of her imagination grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong - ”i Wrote Majority Of Five Star Music Songs” / Cynthia Morgan Acquires Range Rover Sport / Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Are Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.