Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry (1306 Views)

VIDEO: Instagram Influencer Receives Backlash After Posing Nude Atop Elephant / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry by Sundaland: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
The Russian Instagram influencer who received backlash after multiple viral videos show her lying down nude on top of an elephant, says she is "sorry", and has deleted the videos on her Instagram page.

Alesya Kafelnikova, 22, posted the short videos to Instagram on February 13, showing herself nude on top a Sumatran elephant.

Watch two of the videos

https://newsbreakforum.com/story/video-russian-insta-star-who-received-backlash-after-posing-nude-atop-an-elephant-says-shes-sorry/

Re: Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry by Topmaike007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
sorry for yourself
Re: Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry by WoundedLamb: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
The elephant is such a huge animal!

The most I'd do is to unfollow anyone whose lifestyle doesn't stand well with mine.

1 Like

Re: Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry by meobizy(f): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Meh.
Re: Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
mehhnn!...

I don't see anything wrong with that post she made..
if people are seeing sexual contents..
well, I see art..
at the end of the day, the way we see things matters more than what we see..

..... or was she trying to seduce the innocent creature..
can she accommodate the rod?..
well, hoe can accommodate anything, even a whole planet..
Re: Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry by Harry00(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The most I'd do is to unfollow anyone whose lifestyle doesn't stand well with mine.
I like that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

‘Keep My Name Out Of Your Sewage Mouth’- BBNaija’s Erica Attacks Samklef / Baba Ijesha Fresh Out On Bail Prostrates For His Lawyer / Fast rising Nollywood Actress is celebrating her 27th birthday today !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.