Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Lady Applies Her ‘Period Blood’ On Her Face To Get A Clear Skin (Photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Applies Her ‘Period Blood’ On Her Face To Get A Clear Skin (Photo) (427 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Applies Her ‘Period Blood’ On Her Face To Get A Clear Skin (Photo) by benjackugo: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
A South-African lady has gone viral on Twitter after she gave a bizarre skin care solution, IgbereTV reports.

The lady took to her twitter page to write;

"Apparently period blood is good for clear skin. has anyone tried it?"
https://twitter.com/TashiMkhabela/status/1364916965060526080?s=20

She later gave an update that she actually tried it and the blood ‘dried up fast’.

There’s blood on my face. it dried fast. It actually has no weird smell. Apparently I’m supposed to leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
https://twitter.com/TashiMkhabela/status/1364925572250542080?s=20

Lalasticlala
kandiikane
tjskii

Re: Lady Applies Her ‘Period Blood’ On Her Face To Get A Clear Skin (Photo) by HopeVictor(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2021
I'm not surprised.. everyday new rubbish go come out..

1 Like

Re: Lady Applies Her ‘Period Blood’ On Her Face To Get A Clear Skin (Photo) by LMS1(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2021
The Way This Kind News The Fex Me Eh,
U Guys Shovld Just Stop Making Stupid People Famous!
Re: Lady Applies Her ‘Period Blood’ On Her Face To Get A Clear Skin (Photo) by kingdman: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
na wa ooo ..dis girl can even use period blood to cook for her boyfriend...

(1) (Reply)

Color For Wedding Ceremony,flower And More / Soap Recipe For Even Skin Tone / Affordable Luxury Hoodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.